[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>'Hallee's friends never arrived. Not a single
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
>'Hallee's friends never arrived. Not a single one': The heartbreaking picture of an 18-year-old girl with autism celebrating her birthday alone - when NONE of her friends turned up to her party
>Hallee Sorenson invited classmates to her party but no one turned up
>The autistic girl was left 'crying into her cake' on her 18th birthday
>Her cousin posted a picture on Facebook of Hallee sitting alone at her party
>The post has been shared more than 120,000 times in less than 48 hours
>Thousands have pledged to send her a card for her birthday this year

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3634749/Heartbreaking-picture-18-year-old-girl-autism-celebrating-birthday-NONE-friends-turned-party.html
>>
Well duh'doy son, they were never her "friends"
>>
>>29185684
>nobody showed up

literally more than 120000 are watching though and are planning to make her rich and famous for not having a friend on her birthday

sounds like pussy priviledge has worked its magic again
>>
who gives a fuck. Shares, likes, w/e means nothing. People try to make it seem like this is something great whenever social media gets behind some pathetic loser but really it doesn't help her at all.
>>
>>29185684
she's pretty cute

also her mom is hot
>>
Maybe it's because she's 18 and throwing a party at Chuck E Cheese or wherever the fuck that is.
>>
File: Hallee-253x450.jpg?strip=all.jpg (32 KB, 253x450) Image search: [Google]
Hallee-253x450.jpg?strip=all.jpg
32 KB, 253x450
>>29185684
>tfw no qt autistic gf
>>
>>29185684
>autistic male doesn't have any friends show up to his birthday party
lol wot a loser

>autistic female doesn't have any friends show up to her party
omg like share and subscribe, we must help this poor angel

I fucking hate people so much. Hypocritical, virtue-signalling cunts, every single one of them.
>>
File: 1456570416580.jpg (219 KB, 1273x1024) Image search: [Google]
1456570416580.jpg
219 KB, 1273x1024
>autistic man cries into birthday cake because no one showed up
>no one cares
>>
>>29185747
are you expecting an autistic girl to throw a alcohol fueled project x

be real son
>>
>>29185684
>spent every single birthday of my life with just my mom and aunt
>no one ever cared
I'm 23 now and often forget both my age and when my birthday is, because i just gave up on it. It's basically another reason for normies to meet up and have fun, but it's also a celebration about getting a year closer to your inevitable death. What's the fucking point?
>>
>gee my autistic cousin is upset about no one turning up to her birthday party
>I know I'll take a sad picture of her and post it on facebook, think of all the likes I'll get!
>>
Yeah, that happened to me at like 12 and I wasn't even autistic, just had low social status due to ugliness.
>>
>>29186176
>Think of all the money and fame I will get
Fixed
>>
>implying this wasn't staged
>>
Who actually throws a party when it's obvious no one will come?
I stopped having birthday parties after my 10th bday party and my mom had to ask the adults to bring my classmates.
>>
>an autistic girl being lonely is sad and heartbreaking
>a regular autistic (but not officially) misfit is pathetic and/or non interesting
funny how people have to draw the line between feeling sorry for someone and treating them like shit because of their weakness
>>
>normalfags once again take advantage of the autistic for social media points
>globally embarrassing your relative just to increase some arbitrary number
That's the truly disgusting part
>>
File: file.png (224 KB, 634x381) Image search: [Google]
file.png
224 KB, 634x381
Actually read the article, it's just a scheme to get free stuff
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.