[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name 5 non-physical reasons why you'd like a women in your life.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: lit.jpg (62 KB, 475x599) Image search: [Google]
lit.jpg
62 KB, 475x599
Name 5 non-physical reasons why you'd like a women in your life.
>>
File: 1465543867371.png (79 KB, 408x660) Image search: [Google]
1465543867371.png
79 KB, 408x660
>>29185315
Dishes
Laundry
Cooking
Cleaning
Ironing
>>
>>29185315
You only need one brah.
>tfw you have someone who you connect with on a level deeper than that of a friend
>>
>>29185315

I have a girlfriend, but besides 'physical' here's five things I'd miss

>I find it emotionally comforting falling asleep next to someone, it's very relaxing
>I enjoy her cooking for me and surprising me with little gifts (and I like doing the same for her)
>it's nice to have some mindless conversation while watching TV with someone you can be completely open with
>she irons my clothes which is great because I'm terrible with it
>it's nice be seen out in public with a woman, as its validating to your masculinity

Now name 5 non-manchild reasons why you don't want a girlfriend.
>>
File: 1460664959895.png (911 KB, 703x939) Image search: [Google]
1460664959895.png
911 KB, 703x939
>>29185315
>bonding
>someone to talk to
>someone to go places with
>love
>someone to care about and someone who cares about me
>>
>>29185315

>the only point of having a girlfriend is sex

You virgins are worse that the Chads you hate, you realise that right?
>>
>>29185315

I don't know why a person WOULDN'T have a girlfriend (apart from not being able to get one OC).

What's the point of this thread? You bitter you never touched a woman?
>>
>>29185424
>You bitter you never touched a woman?
lmao fucking virgins btfo kek
>>
>>29185408
i have never denied that i am a terrible person
>>
>>29185315
Small dating pool aside, being gay is objectively better than being heterosexual
too bad i'm too attracted to women's physique to become a faggot
>>
>>29185490

>degenerate AIDS loving faggot
>80% of all STI cases

Better because you have no other choice, perhaps.

Sure is fox and grapes in here.
>>
>>29185408
>You virgins are worse that the Chads you hate, you realise that right?
Nope, it's not true. At very worst some amount are on par.
>>
>>29185424
I fail to see the point of this post normie
>>
>>29185538

You claim chads are only interested in sex, and then rally against women because they won't give you sex.

It's pathetic.
>>
>>29185424

I have had a ton of girls hit on me but I don't really know what I'd do if I had a gf. Just become a pleb and sit around watching TV with her?
>>
>>29185592

If that's how you view a relationship I can only assume you're a virgin.
>>
>>29185601

You assume correctly
>>
>>29185315
loneliness
loneliness
loneliness
loneliness
loneliness
>>
name 5 non-physical reasons you'd like not to starve
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.