[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drunkbots help me out. Will I become an alcoholic if I start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: alcohol_pepe.jpg (11 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
alcohol_pepe.jpg
11 KB, 600x434
Drunkbots help me out.

Will I become an alcoholic if I start frequently getting drunk to get away from my problems?

Normies seem to be able to get shitfaced 3-4 nights week with seemingly no repercussions, but I'm seriously afraid that if I start drinking out of misery I'll become addicted. Don't want to make things worse than they already are.
>>
>>29185144
Alcoholic high chance
Overweight and kit of shape high chance
Don't do it.
>>
>>29185191
Will I really get out of shape?

Like I said chads and stacies drink like 3-4 nights a week and manage to look better than me. This has really made me think that the "alcohol makes you fat" thing is a meme.
>>
>>29185144
Depends on your mental state. I go through weeks of binge drinking where I don't leave the house and become paranoid and then I usually bounce back. The two really don't mix well together though, drinking heavily alone can lead to insanity. Most of the time I get to point where I wish I'd throw up when I pass out so I could be done with all of it.
>>
>>29185311
That sounds pretty rough, I definitely want to keep it under control. You reckon that's possible?
>>
>>29185470
Do you use it to escape from your anxiety? It can easily escalate, its an easy way out in life. Do you get angry when you get drunk?
>>
>>29185235
it's not a meme, i was unable to gain weight but when i started drinking a few beers each night i gained a fuckload of weight in the wrong places and developed a bit of gyno, alcohol makes you fat because your liver works on it first, then deals with the food and fats often aren't treated right by your body and instead stick to you if you drink enough
>>
>>29185509
I want to use it to escape feeling like a piece of shit that's literally below every other human. A lot of times when I'm alone (which is 99% of the time) I'll get into this cycle of negative thoughts and recollections and eventually reach the conclusion that I shouldn't exist, it feels fucking terrible. That's more depressive than it is anxious though, I think.

The last time I was drunk was around 2 years ago and I was in a completely different state of mind back then, but I wasn't angry when I got drunk.
>>
>>29185540
Sounds like you're living the dream, brother. I'm in uni right now and becoming a full time wageslave next month, I envy you.

>>29185580
Sucks anon, it has always puzzled me how certain people can get away with it though.
>>
>>29185590
>drink to escape the horrors of what reality truly is
>spend nearly every afternoon and evening drunk
Unless you're grappling with some existential crisis, I wouldn't recommend it. I've turned into a functional alcoholic but it's not a good thing.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.