[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>spot some small ones near corner of the fridge door >kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: shitlet.jpg (74 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
shitlet.jpg
74 KB, 600x450
>spot some small ones near corner of the fridge door
>kill them
>find some near sink next to fridge
>kill them
>see some get away behind the fridge
>a fuck ton dart when i pull back fridge a little and take a look
>spray the fuck out of the area behind fridge and between fridge and wall

The air is filled with raid now and I feel like shit now
The walls next to fridge are drenched in raid

How the fuck do you guys deal with these fuckers

also will the food in my fridge spoil
>>
>>29185014
You should probably move. Easier said than done though.
>>
>>29185014
So basically you're eating raid right now
>>
i find it hard that people on this board don't have this issue.
OR
people that browse this board really don't give a fuck
>>
>>29185177
we're not poor like you.
>>
If you didnt unplug the fridge ur fine.
otherwise the food in the fride can last like 4-5 hours with no serious repercussions depending on how hot it is in ur house
>>
>>29185014
you can't

roaches live in basically any environment and as long as their is decompossing substance, they have food.

>>29185324
retards like this think you can escape roaches with money, but you cannot. the bigger a house, the more places they can hide, or in other words, you just won't be aware of them but they'll be crawling over all over you favorite snacks, in and out of your clothes, even on your body as you sleep, only after they've crawling out of a trash bag and around the base of your toilet first though. blame germany for being a shithole.
>>
>>29185359
wrong. food can last up to 48 hours in a fridge that was just recently unplugged due to its built in insulation.
>>
>>29185359
well i was thinking more about ventilation
i sprayed a lot of raid
wouldn't some of that get into the air in the fridge?
>>
>>29185436
Arent fridges usually airtight? Otherwise the insulation wouldnt be much use
>>
>>29185436
no you should be good

>>29185422
I don't know, I live in a hot hellhole, and my food once spoiled in my fridge after about a day
>>
>>29185402
>living in europe
>>
>>29185014
remove all their food sources

1) empty the bins and put clean bags, you need bags for wet items like tea bags or they stick to the bin and make emptying them a hassle, set a day where you spend a minute picking up all the bins around the house and emptying them into a big bin like sunday

2) remove everything from cupboards and fridge, chuck stuff you don't need, wipe away crumbs and old spills, put everything back on shelves far from the ground

3) from now on anything biodegradeable or wet should either be in packaging and on a shelf in the fridge or a cupboard or in the bin after you've finished using it, get small bins to make this easier, not the ones that are like a basket with lots of slits on the side, plastic bins that are more like a bucket
>>
>>29185482
it was probably already opened and or cooked or close to due date....or you kept swinging the door open checking for things that weren't there the first 10 times you checked

source: i know many maintenance workers and very (senpai)iliar with the ins and outs of their work
>>
>>29185014
Why would you willingly live with roaches? Call an exterminator or move you disgusting sack of shit.
>>
>>29185535
>call exterminator
>kill all roaches in home
>neighbors have 2 roaches
>the nightmare is reset the very next day

goy
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29185522
>(senpai)iliar
>>
>>29185014
Call a serb to get rid of them
>>
get some spiderbros to live in your house, problem solved
>>
Lay bedbug powder across the floor (think it covers roaches too) and counters, bomb the house and see a movie till they're dead.
>>
>german cockroaches

Move. It's your only option. Make sure they don't get in your boxes or are hiding in your shit.
>>
>>29186993
nice ice anon-kun
>>
>>29185014

stick an armenian genocide poster on your fridge, mix paper glue and roach poison and paint it on top of said poster

thank me later
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.