[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Link a robot? >those eyebags >never speaks >does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: ir5jso.jpg.png (1 MB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
ir5jso.jpg.png
1 MB, 1440x900
Is Link a robot?

>those eyebags
>never speaks
>does whatever he's told
>>
>>29184685
i don't think a neet does what they're told, that's why they're a neet

also he goes outside
>>
>>29184685
I don't know because I've never played the games, but doesn't he save the world and marry a princess at the end? That sounds pretty alpha to me!
>>
>>29184735
I'm not sure if marrying a princess is confirmed. It's possible he gets friendzoned, but I haven't really played the games either.
>>
>>29184685
only legend of ocarina link

despite being surronded by qt's, every last one of them friendzone him and his fairy abandons him for fairychad and he's left with a mlp in the woods alone before he falls off a cliff and dies
>>
>>29186162
Don't forget Ruto. He friendzones her, more or less
>>
>>29186250
he was just spilling his spaghettis because he didn't know waifus could be so straight to the point

when she grew up what happened? she hurried up to swim ahead of him, got tentacled, and then was like "nah im good senpai LMAO"

ooc link died forever alone
>>
>>29184735
There's really only 2 games that hint at a romance between Link and Zelda. In Zelda II they kiss at the end after he saves her and in Skyward Sword its obvious she wants his dick. In the other games there really isn't any romance between them, just friendship at most. No games mention them getting married.
In Link's Awakening he gets trapped in his dream world and meets his dream waifu Marin who he eventually has to leave when he wakes up.
>>
>>29186250
Are interspecies relationships common in Hyrule?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.