[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw everybody from class is invited to the birthday party
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (54 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
54 KB, 800x532
>Tfw everybody from class is invited to the birthday party only you don't
>>
>always invite the class to my birthdays
>never get invited to any of theirs
>>
>>29185204
Should have said that this was back when I actually went to school, I'm 22 now but the memory's have left an everlasting aftertaste.
>>
>>29184575
>later they say they didn't invite you because you never go to parties.

They're right but it still feels bad for some reason
>>
File: Wojak7.jpg (28 KB, 387x529) Image search: [Google]
Wojak7.jpg
28 KB, 387x529
>invite everyone to my birthday party
>kids end up going into their cliches and I'm left out and nearly completely excluded during my own party
>>
>>29185258
The sad thing is that I do go to parties, rarely desu, but I'm not full nolife
>>
>>29185283
>going into their own cliches
maybe it's because you didn't know what a clique was
>>
Fuck I hated that feeling. Always heard about parties and shit by overhearing conversations but never invited
>>
>>29185258
I don't really like to participate in these parties, but it feels bad, don't know why
>>
>>29185360
Yes, they are always being like UGH I WAS DRUNK AF ON CHADS PARTY when they are talking to me, knowing that I wasn't invited
>>
>>29185356
He clearly knows what they are, just not how to spell it
>>
I only stopped getting invited to parties when I was in HS - but that's when people were having parties that I didn't want to go to. I usually stayed in on fridays and had friends over for vidya and pizza. Sometimes we played D&D.

>tfw normies called us losers for having fun in our own way
>tfw normie parties are literally standing around awkwardly while drinking

Parties while in college are cool sometimes, I go to a lot of the hipster parties where they have bands and stuff.
>>
>>29185917
I hope in college it gets better, I have one year left from HS.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.