[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friend was murdered, the cops won't do anything. They
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: absolutely_disgusting.jpg (322 KB, 624x810) Image search: [Google]
absolutely_disgusting.jpg
322 KB, 624x810
My friend was murdered, the cops won't do anything. They didn't even clean up the scene. My uncle still has the shell casings. Guy who killed him violently sexually abused his son so much he developed some sort of mental handicap. Walking free, full custody.
My friends little sisters were raped. Same guy. Total coincidence. Guy's mom has a lot of political pull with our governor, has been his secretary for years. Her son continues to live comfortably. Several other girls have come forward and made reports over the last 5 years. All went nowhere.
I grew up with a girl I consider to be family. Her stepdad raped her for years. When she finally told her family, her mom didn't believe her, told everyone she was lying. OBGYN told her mom the tearing and other problems with her daughter stem from severe childhood trauma. Only divorced him silently, refuses to go to the police. Still won't talk about it to this day.

There are so many more examples I know of personally. What makes these peoples lives valuable? Why do they get to live so well with such a hideous past?
I'm not saying I'm a good person by any means. But if this is the only positive change I can make in the world, then why not kill them and then myself?
I mean really. What other choice do I have? Is this even really "wrong"? I know I'll kill myself soon, so I feel I should make my death count, and I know those people who were hurt will feel better knowing something was finally done.

Am I just crazy for thinking this? If we're worthless, why can't we take the law into our own hands and do something worthwhile? Should I seek help? Won't they just lock me up until I agree with them?
>>
File: 1463763212058.png (38 KB, 499x338) Image search: [Google]
1463763212058.png
38 KB, 499x338
>>29184560
Cops don't clean up crime scenes dingus.

What is this, your first rodeo?
>>
>>29184560

Allahu Akbar

You fucks deserve all this.
>>
>>29184628
You're right. They didn't even call anyone, I mean. Nobody showed up to clean up. It was tasked to whoever wanted to, I guess.
>>
>>29184560
It isn't wrong. Those in power should always be kept in check by fear of uprising. If someone were to kill these scumbags and leave a manifesto of why they did it, they'd go down in history a hero.
Their lives aren't valuable and they get to exist only because they exploit society's complacency. I'm sorry to hear what you went through OP.
>>
>>29184773
I don't have a manifesto. What's the point of even having one? Won't everyone misinterpret what I want to get across?
There's just so much shit in the world and you know it's not fair or even, everyone says it. So why do we pretend the justice system is so just? We know these people go free. I won't rot in a cell, but it bothers me now while I'm still alive that what I want will be twisted.
The families of these people will put on a show. I'll be labeled some crazy loser who finally snapped. I like to think of myself as coherent, but losing it. The obvious issue over ending a life seems less and less obvious every day.
I consider my life to be worthless anyway.
I'm fine, but thanks.
>>
>>29184851
It's more to let the world know specifically what they did and why they had to die. They suppressed dissent and ruined your friend's life so this is a way to free the truth.
If you're gonna die killing, you might as well at least leave a note to try and open the world's eyes on the off chance it might actually inspire some action to correct real social injustice.
>>
>>29184560
Taxi Driver exists for your benefit.

Ultimately, the choice is up to you. If you really believe in yourself, you can do what you want.

The only question you need to ask yourself is whether your loyalty is to these garbage humans who literally facilitate the rape of fucking children, or whether your loyalty is to your friends and blood.

Can you sleep at night knowing that these criminals are LAUGHING at you as this system PROTECTS them? I want you to picture the faces of all the children these monsters have attacked. I want you to see them weeping, and to look into their eyes. And I want you to meditate on that image, day after day.
>>
>>29184560
if you're going to kill yourself anyway
don't die a useless fuck
>>
>>29184560
This doesn't really seem realistic. Walking free, full custody after shooting someone? Lol no.

Governor doing anything to pull a rapist out of jail and risk his fucking reputation and this making it into the media, that he saves rapist friends? Lol no.

A girl calling rape and not having 10 newspapers taking interviews and making a documentary series? Lol no.

What are you trying to do here OP?
>>
>>29184560
>Am I just crazy for thinking this?
No, the rest of the world is crazy for thinking their lives are worth more than dogshit
>>
>>29185001
He had custody before. They are all in motorcycle clubs. It's seen as a gang killing, or a "self cleaning oven".
He was never put in jail. Never even arrested or questioned.
Rapes not only go unreported, but reports often go nowhere.
I'm trying to reach out to someone who can help me make sense of things.
Those are my responses, I'm sorry you don't know how the world works but I don't have to prove anything to you. Enjoy the rock you live under.
>>
First off, no OP, you should not do something drastic like that because it is not your only option and there are better things t do with your life that can yield more change.

Second off, no, generally these peoples lives are not worth more than normal peoples. I like to believe that people can change, but when people who do shit like that justify it or dont even admit they fucked up, they give up their humanity.

For some reason in western culture we think that death is something to be avoided for everyone at all times, and generally I'd agree, but with people like these, circumstances like these, I do not. We need the death penalty. We need a more efficient one. For the price of a few dollars (ammo for a firing squad) we can dispose of some of the most evil people on Earth. We can increase our safety, because we no longer need to share a planet with them, and we save money as well.

Someone who spends their life preying on others who did nothing wrong, making normal citizens afraid to walk the streets, their life is worth shit.
>>
I believe you op, it's rotten to the core
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.