[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>catcalling Is it real or just something made up by women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
File: Catcall.jpg (268 KB, 2280x2280) Image search: [Google]
Catcall.jpg
268 KB, 2280x2280
>catcalling

Is it real or just something made up by women so they feel special?
>>
>>29184544
It happens a lot, and honestly some guys take it too far.

The animals that are usually working construction block the pathway and catcall, and they continue to yell as she gets further from them. Even as a bystander, it's fucking obnoxious.

I thought this was something that only happened on tv and movies to portray men in a bad light, but this shit happens everyday.
>>
the woman in that picture is wearing a fucking one-piece swimsuit with suspenders, she was literally planning to get catcalled

and the artist is not 25% as attractive as that
>>
>>29184544
>females are so entitled that if they get a compliment from someone they think is not worthy of them, they classify them as creeps
>not realizing they'd drool if they got catcalled by chad

I dont think it's a huge problem desu, as long as it's not physical.

Also
>she has a manly face
>>
>>29184621
I think they're meant to be jeans.
>>
>>29184621
>and the artist is not 25% as attractive as that
this
>>
>>29184634
>not realizing they'd drool if they got catcalled by chad
Yeah that's not true
>>
Catcalling has become tame as fuck and pretty much nonexistent; at least according to that two minute video of what was apparently from ten hours of footage, which was heralded as "proof of the patriarchy." If this is really the best feminists can muster then it's safe to say that it's a non-issue.
https://youtu.be/b1XGPvbWn0A
>>
cat calling is real and women enjoy it, they get attention and don't have to give anything in return.
>>
File: Cwi6Ece.png (258 KB, 412x430) Image search: [Google]
Cwi6Ece.png
258 KB, 412x430
>>29184656
except it is, i've seen it many times with my own two eyes buddy
>>
>>29184656
>>29184680
In fact, they like the attention either way, but they only ACCEPT it if it's by someone worthy of her standards.
>>
>>29184701
Still wrong
>>
Extremely rare and usually done by poor minorities but feminists would have you think that it's a constant stream of verbal rape violating their ears from the moment they're born.
>>
>>29184707
You cant claim I'm wrong without providing a counter point, roastie scum.

Im starting to think you're b8ing me.
>>
>>29184544
Real as fuck, and I would definitely say it is a problem, even though I hate feminists. Try getting ripped and you will have gay guys coming up and touching you without permission, it's exactly the same, unwanted attention like that is really gross. Also all the extremely rude comments my girlfriend has to endure at work sometimes, it pisses me off.
>>
>>29184725
Okay, so I have walked through the Lower East side of New York with my sister on multiple occasions. She has been catcalled numerous times and each time it makes her feel awful, even when the perpetrator is attractive.
>>
>>29184544
If a group of women catcalled me, telling me how fucking hot and attractive I was, I'd curl up into a ball and die from sheer happiness...

Women are just whining and making a big deal over nothing (surprise, surprise)
>>
I've never gotten catcalled ;_; I guess I'm not pretty enough
>>
It happens, but is greatly exaggerated to lend credibility to the claim that women are oppressed in the west.
>>
>>29184732
>people touching you
I agree that's a bit too much

>unwanted attention
It's only unwanted because they people aren't attractive enough for you.

>extremely rude comments
Then stop being a pussy and make people around you understand that you're not a faggot and you dont wanna be catcalled.
>>
>>29184744
Probably just fat. Fat girls are gross as fuck and no one wants anything to do withem.
>>
>>29184744
Hey bish, want sum dyk? :p
>>
>>29184544
>Is it real or just something made up by women so they feel special?
It really is
>>
>>29184741
Why does it make her feel awful?

The perpetrator might be perceived as attractive to you, but not to her. Not enough, at least.
>>
>>29184764

That and women are oversensitive to threat in their environment.
>>
>>29184741
helps to not be an anti social legbeard.
if a girl hogcalled me or dogcalled me i'd be thrilled
>>
>>29184754
>It's only unwanted because they people aren't attractive enough for you.
Only people who don't get attention think like this. For attractive people, advances like that are always meaningless so they're always unwanted. I promise.

>Then stop being a pussy and make people around you understand that you're not a faggot and you dont wanna be catcalled.
>tiny 100lbs girl confronting 250lbs construction workers standing around in groups
Kay.
>>
>>29184756
I'm actually like 20lbs underweight. Even my fatty sister has gotten catcalls
>>29184759
Chuck it in me gash
>>
>be man
>live all my life not getting any compliments
>get catcalled one day
>wew this feels pretty nice finally

>be woman
>live whole life constantly being complimented and offered positive support
>become used to being complimented by chads
>get catcalled by average looking guy
>ugh so disgusting

Any questions?
>>
Its mostly niggers and lower income spics who do it.

Feminists pretend white guys do it too because they don't want to seem racist.
>>
>>29184786
>Chuck it in me gash
Location? I would, as long as you're skinny.
>>
>>29184780
>anti social legbeard.
Everything you say is immediately invalidated since you unironically just said this.
>>
>>29184786
ooooooohh yeaaaahh

Your axe wound is in 4 a treat, I'm like 5 and a half inchez ;)
>>
>>29184792
i think we can /thread right there
>>
File: catcalling.jpg (80 KB, 626x533) Image search: [Google]
catcalling.jpg
80 KB, 626x533
It's a meme women use to get pity points
The pretty girls cry because muh opression
the ugly girls cry because I dont feel attractive

essentially it comes down to does she want attention from this person which in this situation comes down to how he looks ( appearance, how is he dressed (signs of wealth)) attractive = flattering not attractive = creepy
>>
>>29184782
>Only people who don't get attention think like this
Yes, females get a shitload more attention, so they have higher standards

>For attractive people, advances like that are always meaningless so they're always unwanted
They're only meaningless because the people are average-ugly. If they were hot like Chad, they'd be well recieved.

>>tiny 100lbs girl confronting 250lbs construction workers standing around in groups

>be 104lb 5'5 teen guy
>have to PHYSICALLY FISTFIGHT WITH MULTIPLE DUDES TWICE MY SIZE
Im pretty sure it's way fucking easier for her. Especially if she has white knights around her.
>>
>>29184786
maybe it's because you're northern british with a dogface
>>
of course it's real. Women don't hold conferences to decide which issues to make up next.

It's not random guys who compliment you like "oh hey I like your shoes :)" that are bad, it's the 56 year old homeless man who looks you up and down, and makes some comment about what he'd like to do to you sexually.

It's not a matter of "oh you're not attracted to him which is why it's not ok"- it is totally inappropriate and uncalled for for a stranger to approach someone 30+ years younger than him and make sexual comments.

Is it the end of the world? No. It's really not even that big of a deal. It's a mildly awkward situation that makes you feel a little vulnerable. But most women are strong enough to brush it off and move on. But when it happens over and over and over it just eventually gets old and becomes more than just kinda scary- it becomes annoying.
>>
>>29184797
TX, if you don't mind canoodling with a veritable holocaust victim
>>29184814
Works for me, bb ayyy ;)
>>29184838
Nah, american. Not sure about dog faced. Maybe a little horsefaced
>>
>>29184838
I hope she's british! I'm scottish, and only a hop, skip and jump away ;)
>>
>>29184860
>TX, if you don't mind canoodling with a veritable holocaust victim
Far too far but give me your skype anyway
>>
too many nu-males in this thread real tumblr hour here
>>
>>29184860
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :(

What's the time over there in tha united mc muthafuckin states?
>>
File: womanvsmanappreciation.jpg (295 KB, 2280x1140) Image search: [Google]
womanvsmanappreciation.jpg
295 KB, 2280x1140
>>29184544
The latter.

Piss off robot its original.
>>
>>29184544
As a woman, generally the ones who don't get catcalled that much make a huge fuss about the once or twice or twice times they have been because they want to seem like they get more attention than they actually do. Fuggo bitches.
>>
>>29184856
>Women don't hold conferences
Social media, especially tumblr

>It's not random guys
>56 year old homeless man
Translation: It's not the average okay looking dudes, it's the ugly dude under my standards

>it is totally inappropriate and uncalled for for a stranger to approach someone 30+ years younger than him and make sexual comments.
If there were no age difference, it'd be okay? Once again, you talk about appearance

>But most women are strong enough to brush it off and move on
Apparently not.
>>
>>29184660
>not one of them is white

When will feminists learn?
>>
>>29184870
Sharkophagus, I rarely check it but feel free to add me :*
>>29184892
6:36 AM, locally. It's too hot to sleep ;_;
>>
>>29184792
>>29184910
////THREAD

Oregano commentus, I wish for roasties to GTFO.
>>
When Chad catcalls, it's just to make his friends laugh. It's humiliating.

>be freshman in high school
>friendless loser, fat
>walking by group of people
>black Chad says to his friends "hey she's got nice titties" loud enough for me to hear
>they all look up
>look at the ground and scurry away

No it did not feel good.
>>
>>29184918
you also forgot to mention feminist conferences where they talk about sexism and the like. which include writers , academics etc.
>>
>>29184742
What if it was a bunch of dudes or nigger skanks telling you how much they want to face fuck you?
>>
File: 1451030022460.jpg (57 KB, 526x573) Image search: [Google]
1451030022460.jpg
57 KB, 526x573
>>29184544
It happens in shitty areas late at night, hell I'm a guy and I used to have people yell stuff at me when I was walking through the ghetto part of town back to my shitty place. But I can guarantee you it doesn't happen to any of the tumblr landwhales that bitch about it, if it happened to them and their so dedicated to doing something about it, why don't they record and report it instead of drawing a comic about it.
>>
>>29184948
stop being fat

also stop being a woman
>>
The only time I was catcalled was during a kayaking date I was on. I just found it awful how the beta I was on a date with didn't say anything to them, when they were obviously flirting with his date.
>>
>>29184948
wow it was just people complementing you stop whining!!

If you do anything except not liking it you're a slut tho
>>
>>29184982
>I just found it awful how the beta I was on a date with didn't say anything to them, when they were obviously flirting with his date.

There's your equality, stick up for yourself.
>>
I have never personally seen it but if it really bothers them I guess I can start doing something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbUpGoOjFWw
>>
>>29184856
>>29184918
and
>>29184782
>>29184835

Note that after getting utterly BTFO by me, both these roasties have stopped commenting.

This is typical of a not nice grill. After she loses in her emotional, non-logical argument, she runs away instead of admitting defeat and learning from her mistakes.

This roastie scum here will likely ignore everything I say and start another argument in the future where she'll make the same points and get BTFO'd again.
>>
>>29184948
>be woman
>get complimented
>think this is bad

OMG IM GETTING A COMPLIMENT IM SUCH A FUCKING VICTIM.

Meanwhile, men have pic related problems and nobody gives a shit.
>>
>>29184919
Guaranteed, if the majority of men filmed were white, someone would've brought attention to it.
>>
I have yelled and made animal noises out of car windows many times, it is hilarious and if you actually feel threatened you should probably kill yourself
>>
>>29184982
why should a man get into a fight for you that's awfully entitled of you.

if the guy came over and interrupted the date then I'd tell him to fuck off.

but starting shit over a non issues like cat calling,
>>
>>29184998
Did I preach for equality? No. I said no thanks to them and continued on. I asked him about it and honestly he seemed oblivious that they were literally asking me to come over to them.
>>
>>29185007
You are doing gods work anon
Please you are the chosen one to save r9k from roasties
>>
>>29185028
> it is hilarious
How often were you dropped as a child?
>>
>>29185028
>Making random animal noises out of your car
>Same as receiving unsoliciated sexual attention from people who can easily overpower you

You're not weak, slow or attractive of course you wouldn't think it's threatening
>>
>>29185007
is it a bird? no, it's a plane!
NO, IT'S /THREAD
>>
>>29184593
>third world shithole
>>
>>29185017
He didn't say it to me, he said it about me.

And actually, men are much better at being friends than women. Every woman has experienced social ostracisization by girls who were once her friends. But of course you're going to flip this around into a criticism about females.
>>
>>29185017
pic hits home, I haven't been complimented in 16 years ( I am 24) most of the compliments were generic things you say to kids although even those were quite rare.

why women complaining about compliments hurts me on some level.
>>
>>29184946
12:40 here right now, and 14c Feels like living in an oven lol

>>29184956
I'd laugh, perhaps I'd even call them gay. Actions and words are completely different, if people think you're gonna fight back, then 99% of the time they back down.

Plus in america you guys have access to so many weapons, guns, knives, tazers, sprays, batons etc.

Over here we have nothing but intelligence and physical prowess.
>>
>>29184982
>get catcalled
>expect other people to defend you

WOMEN
>>
>>29185027
They brought attention to the fact that there were no whites. They released a video later on to point out the whites since apparently they were "off camera".
>>
>>29185038
And why is that a problem?

You handled the situation on your own as you should have. Do you expect your partner to fend off potential suitors?
>>
File: 1462694915861.jpg (93 KB, 491x575) Image search: [Google]
1462694915861.jpg
93 KB, 491x575
>>29185086
women are fucking beaches apparently
i really really really try not to generalize but even the nicest women i've loved have fluid morality and literally no values other than their primal instincts. i still have hope that i'll meet a female who is even a half decent. but then that's a problem with humans overall.
>>
File: 1464664221525.png (78 KB, 923x751) Image search: [Google]
1464664221525.png
78 KB, 923x751
>>29185084
>And actually, men are much better at being friends than women

Only cause they want to fuck you.

>Every woman has experienced social ostracisization by girls who were once her friends.
Every useless bitch who has nothing redeeming about her, maybe. Lemme guess, whiteknight who wants to pound your pussy is a "good friend".
>>
>>29184656
You're just shit.
>>
>>29185086
you're strong, anon. here's a compliment for you. you're tough if you like it or not.
>>
>>29185084
>He didn't say it to me, he said it about me
So it was even MORE indirect?

Men are better at being friends than women because women base their whole lives around their vagina.

>Every woman has experienced social ostracisization by girls who were once her friends
It's not men's fault that roasties have shit taste in friends, and that they CHOOSE THEIR SOCIAL GROUPS BASED ON FEMALE SOCIAL HIERARCHY INSTEAD OF PEOPLE THEY GENUINELY LIKE

You fucking IDIOT.
>>
>>29185117
Nice women are worse than catty bitches imo. They're spineless retarded wimps.
>>
>>29185117
>i really really really try not to generalize but even the nicest women i've loved have fluid morality and literally no values other than their primal instincts. i still have hope that i'll meet a female who is even a half decent.

Exactly my feels. If I find a genuinely nice grill I'll marry her on the fucking spot.
>>
>>29185093
14? That's not very hot at all! Its supposed to get up to like 33 here today and summer is just starting
>>
>>29185102
>>29185114
I love how you don't see it's weird you'd tell someone to fuck off when they are flirting with your date. For example, if I was on a date with a guy who was then being "catcalled" by a woman, I'd gladly tell her to fuck off from my boyfriend. Not that difficult to understand.
>>
>>29185136
Called it

o r i g
>>
>>29185118
>And actually, men are much better at being friends than women

>Only cause they want to fuck you.

This anon raises a very good point I did not think of.
>>
>>29185118
>Only cause they want to fuck you.
Then how are men different than roasties to begin with? Your shit is fucked up, anon. Men are better friends because they have constant values in life, like honour for example. Women only have pride, which they shape how they see fit to the situation.
>>
>>29185152

And then she'll slip off her human suit and devour you whole.
>>
>>29185118
i meant being friends with each other
>>
>>29185159
Sure, they COULD do that, but if you expect them to do it, but you YOURSELF dont do it, it just means that YOU'RE the spineless beta shit and expect the other person to do it for you.

You see how your logic doesnt work?
>>
>>29185159
I think that's ridiculous and pathetic

I don't need a partner to be able to refuse advances and neither should you. Telling other people to 'fuck off' when they try to get something is the way you treat your possessions, not your partners.
>>
>>29185160
Hey, I actually explain my points. I dont just go "catcalling is bad because I say so" and post my comment.

If you think I'm wrong, provide a counter point, admit you're wrong, or risk being added to the >>29185007 list.
>>
File: roastie sister.jpg (81 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
roastie sister.jpg
81 KB, 640x1136
>>29185174
I doubt that, I'm extremely good at gauging people. I'm House levels of good.

The real problem is the probability of FINDING a girl like that.
>>
File: 1417387992844.gif (793 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1417387992844.gif
793 KB, 300x168
>>29184544
I once got cat called by a bunch of ham planets in a car as I was crossing an intersection. I felt really shitty after that, but that was because of the ham planets they were all like 500 pounds and ugly as fuck. Even the guy in the truck beside them shook his head at them. I usually get insulted as people drive past, sometimes I'll fly the bird and most of the time I just shrug and keep walking.
>>
>>29185159
This is exactly what this thread says is wrong with women. Thanks for proving it's point, roastie.
>>
>>29185157
33, how do you guys handle that heat? lol
>>
>>29185196
Yo I already told you. Go get ripped, hit up the club, and try to endure all the faggots coming onto you and saying shit and trying to touch you. That's exactly what the girls feel like. Unwanted attention. Do this experiment and then you'll get it, until then shut the fuck up.
>>
>>29185215
>man gets catcalled by women

>he finds them unattractive
>he admits it's a physical appearance thing

>he isnt a pussy about it and continues his day

See, it's not so hard, roasties.
>>
>>29185172
If we're talking girl to guy relationships yes, the men would like to fuck you. Why would a woman, who has zero incentive to be friends with you be nice to you if you provide nothing?

Trust, if a girl has no girl friends, she's a bland ass bitch and you're the carrier of all conversations and outings.

Men will tolerate you because they want to fuck you.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 133x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 133x200
>>29185028
Are you a nigger, or do you just act like one?
People like you will be first against the wall when the robot comes to town.
>>
File: 1725964189430.jpg (13 KB, 114x141) Image search: [Google]
1725964189430.jpg
13 KB, 114x141
>>29185214

>my face when that picture
>>
>>29185231
Like I said before, touching is not okay, but the attention is only unwanted because you think the people are ugly. If they were hot you'd be all over them.

Tell me, why would you reject a compliment, if it's not because the people are ugly?
>>
>>29185231
Just fucking kek.
>go to a place where people go to meet other people to fuck
>complain when they want to fuck you
>>
>>29185250
There's no incest like wincest.
>>
>>29185255
That's the thing though. They only complain when they're below their standards. If they were up to their standards, they'd fuck them.

Roasties are unable of logic so they'll attempt to counter this by using emotion.
>>
File: smiling teary wojak.jpg (49 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
smiling teary wojak.jpg
49 KB, 633x758
You can't take really take construction workers seriously anyway, they're bored as fuck and will catcall and heckle basically anyone for anything

Whenever I would walk my dog these guys working on a roof would yell and make fun of my skinny jeans, it actually made my day because they weren't even implying I was gay, they actually explicitly suggested I was wearing my girlfriend's pants

I was so happy normies actually believed I was capable of having a gf
>>
>>29184780

Yeah but you're a grown man. You have no reason to be physically intimidated by the average woman.

Most men could rape most women. That's just a physical fact.
>>
>>29185231
if they touch you it's RAPE so you can always yell RAPE and they'll get btfo
this thread is about catcalling so don't try to victimize yourself subhuman scum
>>
>>29185285
This is strangely cute.
>>
>>29185299
>playing the victim

>OH LOOK AT ME IM A WOMAN IM INCAPABLE OF DEFENDING MYSELF TEE HEE, OH AND ALSO RAPE!

Go back to tumblr, roastie scum.
>>
File: 1433782279226.gif (1 MB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1433782279226.gif
1 MB, 800x800
>>29184544

>yfw women are so privileged that being offered compliments, validation and offers of sex is actually something to COMPLAIN about
>>
>>29185196
You contradicted yourself. You say in >>29185017
that males have a hard time socially, that "being a little bit 'off' " results in lonely birthdays.

I offered my rebuttal in >>29185084 that women have a hard time socially too.

Now you say in >>29185136 that men actually have an easy time socially because they're so superior and besto friendso.

So which is it? I'm willing to have a proper discussion without name-calling.
>>
>>29184544
Why does the """girl""" in that drawing look like a man?
>>
>>29185285
>man is implied to have a gf
>is happy

>woman is openly complimented by average guy
>she looks at him in disgust

/thread #69
>>
>>29185285
this too
do roasties really think that when a construction worker compliments them in broad daylight, even in a rude way, a gang rape will ensue? they're just bored normies. they'd be still eating their boogers if nobody told them it was wrong. don't make a deal about it like they're literally violating you.

if you don't like being catcalled, invest in good earphones/headphones.
WOW, PROBLEM FUCKING SOLVED :OOOOO
>>
>>29185317

That's all they're capable of. Like a mewling baby they sound their call (e.g., mentioning rape in discussions of catcalling) to alert adults.
>>
>>29184660
This feels staged.
I refuse to believe that people are this retarded.
>>
>>29185326
Its anon, its probably not even the same person, doofus. Men just want to fuck you and you're a bland bitch. Nice revelation, huh?
>>
>>29185078
>third world shithole
>new york city is a third world shithole
???
>>
>>29185326
You're purposefully looking for a contradiction that isnt there, because you have no argument.

>men are easily kicked out of society
>if they're not kicked out, it's generally easier for men to become friends among themselves than women among themselves.
i didnt say that men have an easier social life.

>women are praised just for being women
>men are kicked out of they're a bit off
And you think Im implying that men have it easier? No, of course not, you just have no fucking argument and you're reaching for stupid shit.

Try again, roastie scum. I'm waiting for you to bail out on this discussion because you're too weak and stupid to have a logical argument.
>>
>>29185299
If domination depended on sheer strength, earth's most developed species wouldn't be humans.
>>
>>29185350
Just like women are capable of rape.
Just like children are capable of murder.
Everyone is capable of everything you fucking idiot.

Seriously, if a woman refuses to learn how to defend herself, it's not my problem if she chooses to put herself in dangerous positions.
>>
File: 1363609727303.png (5 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1363609727303.png
5 KB, 256x256
>>29185383
>tfw shes so used to her boy buddies whiteknighting her because they're such GOOD FRIENDS that she can't defend herself
>>
>>29185372
>USA
>not a third world shithole
>>
I would rather be catcalled than harassed by a group of junkie scum bags, which happens fairly regularly if you live in one of the poorer areas in the UK.
>>
>>29185453
>walking around shady areas without being ripped and intimidating
>walking around shady areas dressed like a wimp
literally asking for it
>>
>>29185434
>women have become so coddled that the thought of equal treatment is "abuse" in their minds.
>>
>>29185317

I'm a dude too, dude.

Have you ever actually been in a situation where you've had to test yourself combatitively against a woman? From years of fucking around in various martial arts classes, let me tell you, women are at a disadvantage to me. And I'm not even that huge, and I'm definitely not skilled lol.

Women aren't just weaker, they have a lot less innate fighting spirit. The woman who could beat the "average" man up would be an outlier, and we all know it. They feel it more keenly than us. They don't like to admit it, but it's an unspoken truth of society we're all aware of, even if only subconciously.

Plus, ignore the "average" man idea. Imagine a large, vicious predator of a man. Even another man would be an outlier to deal with this guy.

Women have every fucking right to be scared, and the fact that people here equate one on one compliments between people who actully know each other with sexua harrasment yelled by a stranger in a public place is a sign of autism.
>>
>>29185383
>easier for men to become friends among themselves
>i didnt say that men have an easier social life.
Having friends is having a social life.
Contradicting yourself in one post. New record!
>>
>>29184544
It's real and i get catcalled even though I'm totally ugly as fuck. so i loose respect for the guy right away why would you cat call someone like me?
>>
>>29185467
dude
literally this
>>29185414
please stop embarassing yourself. ever heard of the amazons?
>>
>>29185467
You know why women can't fight for shit? Ignoring the obligatory physical strength difference between men that they can't dodge without a shitton of work.

Because they dont have to live their first 20 years learning how to fight other women. They dont have any fistfights.
You see two teen dudes fighting and they're hitting hard. You see two women fighting and they're slapping each other and pulling hair.

I'm a skinny short dudes, but I know how to fight and throw a punch. I'm pretty sure if a woman wasnt a pussy and knew AT LEAST how to throw a single punch, she wouldnt have problems with strangers.

But no, instead they gotta go "n- no d- dont catc- call me! I'm just gonna ignore them like A FUCKING BETA PIECE OF SHIT"
>>
>that picture

No one catcalls abominations. Infact most people are disgusted with them, the people ok with those things are just extremely vocal
>>
Maybe this is a problem but its not a problem worth speaking about. Like too much lint in the fucking washing machine is a problem but jesus christ I'll survive
>>
>>29185467
also this. really dude, stop whiteknighting. i'm not even sexist.
>>29185394
>>
>>29185471
Here, I'll make it really fucking simple for your roastie brain.

>men being friends among themselves
Men with other men

>Men having a social life
Men with other men, and women

Any questions?

Also, notice how you broke off the catcalling conversation because you know you're wrong.
>>
>>29185489
Are you just ugly or fat too?
>>
>>29185491
>average woman
>amazons
You're an idiot.

>stop embarassing yourself
Roasties can only use emotional and social arguments, not logical ones.
>>
>>29185414

I don't disagree, I was just trying to explain one possible reason women always refer to rape in discussions of more minor issues.
>>
>>29184741
So it affects you because you are the ugly sister?
>>
>>29185504
>stop complimenting me so hard or I'm I'm I'm going to punch you in your stupid fat mouth!
As if even a woman could justify taking catcalling that far
>>
>>29185504
Knowing how to fight doesn't matter when you have a weapon so powerful it renders physical strength worthless.
>>
>>29185541
Fair enough, but here's a thing: Women always refer to rape because it's an emotional plea.

Rape is seen as a horrible act, which it is, but people tend to make a bigger deal than it actually is, so women use the threat of rape to get the upper hand in a discussion. Essentially, it's an argument with holes.
>>
>>29185471
>one or two long-time friends
>social life
where did having a family go? where is my objectified female mating hole?
you're forgetting something roastie. and i'm not even that OP.
>>
File: 1464123250053.png (254 KB, 381x403) Image search: [Google]
1464123250053.png
254 KB, 381x403
>>29185539
>You're an idiot.
Are you a roastie?
You sound like a roastie.
Nice argument though!
>>
>>29185566
Well, if you dont wanna get catcalled, that's what you gotta do.

Hey, here's some news: If you DONT want people to do a certain thing to you, you SHOULDNT just ignore them like a beta.

If a kid is getting bullied, he'll only get out of it by beating the shit out of the bully until he stops.
>>
>>29185573
Oh boy, here we go.

What's the powerful weapon? The cis het neurotypical white male PENIS!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?

>inb4 no reply
>>
>>29185605
No, a gun.
>>
>>29185596
As a woman this is what I hate about women. Spineless tards who are so used to dumb betas defending them. Or being "nice" because standing up for yourself disturbs the peace and tranquility and is OMG DRAMA!!!!
>>
>>29185593
You're comparing the average woman to amazons. I said you're an idiot because the average woman is not an amazon.

>throwing back the roastie insult at me
>passive aggressive reply
GETTING TOASTY WEW LAD

Here we have an example of a female being completely dominated in intelligent logical debate, so the only thing she can do is make people forget about the topic at hand and focus solely on weak insults.
>>
>>29185609
What the fuck are you talking about?
Why are you bringing up useless shit.

Nobody is getting catcalled at gunpoint you fucking idiot.

"Hey lassie, stand here and hear us for 5 seconds or we'll shoot you."

u fukkin wot m8
>>
>>29185596
But will they actually ever justify throwing the punch? No because its a fucking compliment. Roasties like to blow things out of proportions and this is just one more thing that they're crying about without really having anything to cry about.
>>
>>29185504
Back when I was doing kyokushin karate I sparred with women a few times and not only did I learn quickly I couldn't punch them as hard as I could the other men (which wasn't full contact because we didn''t want to damage our training partners), without hurting them and needing to stop the bout. To make sure I got something out of practicing with them I would even work on stuff I couldn't pull off against the men. I was mid ranking, and I'm not much taller than average and quite fucking skeletal in build.

I'm also not even a violent person, just a nerd who likes kung fu movies. I have similar stories from the other stuff I did and could go on at length.

Women are weaker. They have worse reflexes and pain tolerance and they do not have testosterone. They have hugely more body fat and hugely less muscle at the same levelsof fitness. Men can usually win in a fight. That's why we worry them. Deal with it.

>>29185491

Show historical proof for the amazon tribe or shut up.
>>
>>29185634
You keep talking about how men are so much stronger in a fight, but that is hardly relevant when guns exist.
>>
>>29185634
>Nobody is getting catcalled at gunpoint you fucking idiot.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
>>
>>29185639
No of course they wont. 99% of them are too pussy to do anything without the support of a legion of white knights.
>>
Catcalling is true, and most of it is done by minorities working menial jobs or collecting welfare. Then the same women who complain about catcalling go on to vote for more immigration and white bashing.
>>
>>29185646
>not practicing equality
>not hitting women when they're allowed to hit you
>>That's why we worry them
>>Deal with it.

Wew lad you sound like a cuck dude.

STRANGE HOW THE PEOPLE DEFENDING WOMEN ARE THE ONES GOING
>Women are weaker
ISN'T IT GUYS
>>
>>29185639
>>29185647
Women aren't physically strong, however, they have vaginas and emotions which is a point of manipulation. They'll manipulate stronger people into protecting them.
>>
>>29184782
>woe is me, this caviar isn't good enough
This is you, posting on /r9k/.
>>
>>29185647
I didn't say men are stronger. I said that women could even the odds if they werent spineless pieces of shit and actually learned how to defend themselves.

Nobody is getting catcalled at gunpoint.
>>
>>29185688

I did hit them. But they were mostly like 50-70 kg unlike the guys who were like 70-90+ so I hit them softer.

Are you fucking dense?
>>
>>29185159
>a woman calls off a catcaller
>it's okay and expected
>the man with her does it
>he's get into a fight 1 time out of 5 or more depending on context

If a guy is ready to catcall a woman that is with a guy, he's not scared by the guy, and ready to assert dominance further i.e fuck your shit up.
You're so clueless it hurts.

A guy that doesn't know you well shouldn't be forced to fight for your ""honor"", not in today's society anyway.
>>
>>29185704
The woman can just pull out a gun, no?
Nobody talking about catcalling at gunpoint, you know?
>>
>>29185705

>that feel when 50kg skeletonling

Hit me and I'll probably explode into bones
>>
>>29185318
>yfw men are so priveliged that being left alone, getting privacy and not being reduced to a piece of meat is something to COMPLAIN about
>>
>>29185705
I'm 45kg and 166 (104 and 5'5) and I can defend myself against other men bigger than me who genuinely want to hurt me.

If I can do this without the woman advantage of "women are so weaker : (" and "u cant hit a girl D:" then they're not trying hard enough.
>>
>>29185647
That's some hollywood-tastic shit you got going there. Seriously, this would only happen in some shitty comedy where a cute busty detective shoots the sandwich out of a foul-mouthed construction worker's hand. Americans think they can actually do this shit in real life
>>
>>29185721
Then in that case you're giving power to my argument, you fucking idiot.

>use gun to intimidate catcallers into not catalling
>>
>>29185741
I wish I was as thin as you desu. How much do you generally eat in a day and how much do you work out?
>>
>>29185621
>GETTING TOASTY WEW LAD
What the hell, man? You posted a post without an argument, calling me an idiot. You're suprised when I don't counterargument your lack of argument? I can only provoke your response with namecalling, otherwise you'd stop replying.
Also, i'm a man, I don't get where you'd get the idea that i'm a woman.

Now to actual discussion.
I gave amazons as a prime example of how females are NOT dominated by males if they don't take being guarded by males as granted. Female tribes always existed, even though rare. I'm not saying that females should form some army or tribe right now, i'm saying there's no limits to what you can do. Look at this small guy in pic related, i'm sure he'd get beaten by any big thug. And saying that you can easily overpower your roastie friends is a shitty argument, because I can easily get overpowered by a panther. But I'm a human, and I don't only have my strength - that's why I have a brain for.
>>
>>29184544

As a male, I've had young guys in public randomly yell at me and start shit with me ever since I became a teenager. Public harassment is definitely real. The little coward fags do it in groups. The one and only time I punched one of them in the face was THE most rewarding moment of my life.
>>
>>29185730
>yfw women are so coddled that they make a drama out of everything, instead of saying things how they are
>piece of meat

>be woman
>dress like a piece of meat
>act like a piece of meat
>like the attention i receive
>dont like the negative aspects of it
>>
>>29185453
>not being a junkie scum bag
>LE CURRENT YEAR
faggot
>>
File: Bruce-Lee-psd93553.png (206 KB, 331x400) Image search: [Google]
Bruce-Lee-psd93553.png
206 KB, 331x400
>>29185763
literally forgot pic
>>29185646
literally google 'were amazons real'
i'm not gonna do research for you senpai, but historical proof was found in Scythia
but then of course you wouldn't know that because you only read the article on wikipedia kek
>>
>>29185467

I think I remember you. Were you the guy who had a brother that got mugged coming out of the emergency room in NYC?
>>
>>29185722

And that's my point bro. I'm not saying I'm even that tough. I think I was 75kg at most while I was doing that. The biggest heavyweights cucked the shit out of me. They weren't even allowed to spar with the women.

>>29185741

What do you train? Because you probably need some live training to shake that shit out of you. I made a 65 ish kg woman (I can only go by the weight categories these people where in but y'know shit varies when you're not in comp shape) cry with a gut punch during training and I could have thrown it harder for sure.
>>
>>29184544
catcalling is real and it's fucking annoying.
>>
>>29185746
this anon is talking about who is stronger, not about catcalling, lass.
>>
>>29185621
>intelligent logical debate
top kek lad
>>
>>29185129
Thanks for the compliment and the (You)
>>
>>29185763
>You posted a post without an argument
I was countering your post comparing the average woman with an amazon.

>I can only provoke your response with namecalling, otherwise you'd stop replying.
"WAAAAH, IM TOO STUPID TO CONTINUE A CONVERSATION WITH LOGICAL THOUGHTS, SO I HAVE TO RESORT TO EMOTIONAL ARGUMENTS TO KEEP GETTING ATTENTION FROM THIS ANON!"

>Also, i'm a man.
Good joke.

>I gave amazons as a prime example of how females are NOT dominated by males
Except the average woman isnt an amazon.
A woman getting catcalled in New York isnt a fucking amazon in a tribe.

>i'm saying there's no limits to what you can do.
That's what I'M saying. I'M the one saying that women can defend themselves.

>I don't only have my strength - that's why I have a brain for
Translation: I can summon white knights.
Shitty woman confirmed.
>>
>>29185809
What are you talking about? The who is stronger discussion is referring to how can a woman stop a man if she's so much weaker than he is
>>
>>29185795
I don't officially train in anything. I've just learned some moves from assholes starting shit with me throughout my school years.
I've learned that you gotta push your mass to throw a good punch, for example. Along with other pro tips.

That grill probably didn't know about how you can flex your gut to increase your defence, and you landed a crit on her. And since she's allowed to stop the fight and start crying, she did that. She wasnt in a situation where she had to push herself harder or get the shit beaten out of her.
>>
>>29185770
>>dress like a piece of meat
yeah man sweatpants and hoodie my entire face is showing how slutty
>>act like a piece of meat
false
>>like the attention i receive
false
>>dont like the negative aspects of it
don't like positive nor negative attention.
i just want to be left alone desu. i realize this isn't the case for many women, and as a man this is incomprehensible to you, since you crave attention so deeply to satisfy your primal urge to be sexually validated.
>>
File: 1463423054713.jpg (74 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1463423054713.jpg
74 KB, 512x512
>>29185847
>"WAAAAH, IM TOO STUPID TO CONTINUE A CONVERSATION WITH LOGICAL THOUGHTS, SO I HAVE TO RESORT TO EMOTIONAL ARGUMENTS TO KEEP GETTING ATTENTION FROM THIS ANON!"
?
This is really silly.
>Also, i'm a man.
>Good joke.
Do you expect me to post a timestamped pic of my dick? Just lol. I'm not even defending women, why would you think that I am one?
>Except the average woman isnt an amazon.
>A woman getting catcalled in New York isnt a fucking amazon in a tribe.
That's why I said I could get easily overpowered by a panther. She doesn't NEED to be as strong as an amazon. She's a human, and humans gained world domination using their brains, so technology. Carry a gun, or even pepper spray or a tazer will do. Learn basic self-defense. Pick up martial arts if you feel so vulnerable. Do something, just don't expect the world to be a peaceful place like you see it in kid's movies.
>Translation: I can summon white knights.
>Shitty woman confirmed.
I don't even know if you're serious anymore, brah. Are you trolling? Asking genuinely, if not i'm ready to post my uncut 6" dick just to make your faggot pussy twitch :^)
>>
>>29185891
>false
You probably dont even notice it because you're so used to the roastie lifestyle.
>dont like positive or negative attention
Lie.

>and as a man this is incomprehensible to you, since you crave attention so deeply to satisfy your primal urge to be sexually validated
Oh look at this, a woman thinking men only want women for sex. This isnt you showing ignorance at all.
Go back to Facebook and posting a picture of your face with your forehead cut off and your tits showing and getting 300+ likes and comments. You're not welcome here.
>>
>>29185372
>new york city is a third world shithole
Yeah, pretty much.
>>
>>29185853
Well DUH she won't slap him
Even if you're a guy, there's always gonna be someone bigger and stronger than you. That doesn't mean you cannot beat them. Same applies to woman. Use a little common sense and you can get out of every shady situation.
>>
>>29185910
m8 for real, what the fuck are you talking about?

I'M the one saying women are strong enough to defend themselves, if they could be bothered to.

You're saying it like you're the one who said it but I'M the one who did.

>im 50% sure this is your strategy
>>
>>29185789

>NYC

Nah man. I'm a yurofuck.

>>29185787

Women buried with weapons does not a warrior make. That shit's about status, kings who never fought were buried in armour and with swords all the time. This is as dumb as those peole trying to claim a certain mountain is noah's ark or looking for the lost cities of troy or atlantis. They're myths man. An tribe of women who kidnapped men to rape then killed the boy children? Come on man. It's a cool story and nothing more.

>>29185647

Oh boy. Y'know, most soldiers never even fire their weapons, right? This isn't even taking into account the non front line people. Most front line men never dischage their weapon, and most of those who do are only supressing. Between 1 and 2% of men can be brought to target human beings and that's with deprogramming. Millitary studies consider them sociopaths. The rate of this condition is lower in women by far. Read "On Killing". Learn the differences between "fight, flight, submit, freeze and posture". Drawing a weapon you aren't willing to employ properly i.e. lethally is shit self defence. Situational awareness destroys guns, knives and martial arts almost all the time.

>>29185890

>I'm self trained on the street

lol ok bruce
>>
>>29185947
Apparently, there was a big misunderstanding then. I thought that referencing female tribes would be pretty much self-explainatory? I meant that they can defend themselves if they aren't raised in a belief that the world is a place for fairies/that they will always have someone to defend them and take care of them.
>>
>>29185921
>You probably dont even notice it because you're so used to the roastie lifestyle.
if you saw my lifestyle you would say otherwise. i bet you act more like a roastie than i do.
>Lie.
believe whatever you want man, i'm not gonna try to convince you. you think all women like attention? isn't that perhaps a bit ignorant? :^)
>Oh look at this, a woman thinking men only want women for sex. This isnt you showing ignorance at all.
oh im sorry, am i being ignorant? i think all men have dicks for brains, you think all women love attention. you're allowed to hold your opinion and i will continue to hold mine,
>Go back to Facebook and posting a picture of your face with your forehead cut off and your tits showing and getting 300+ likes and comments. You're not welcome here.
kek, im not welcome anywhere. but i still stay ;)
>>
>>29185975
>most soldiers never even fire their weapons, right?
That's the beauty of guns in interpersonal conflicts.
A gun is like nuclear weapon, having one ready to use is enough to end any conflict with someone who does not have one.
>>
>>29185975
I purposefully didnt say anything about street, but k.
I didnt go train anywhere like a richfag, I just discovered things that worked during fights and started using them.
>>
>>29185730

>stay in your house
>lock the door
>don't mention your gender on the internet

Was that so hard?
>>
>>29185975
>Women buried with weapons does not a warrior make. That shit's about status, kings who never fought were buried in armour and with swords all the time.
Hmm, that's true. Still doesn't really work as a counter-proof. Why were they buried seperately from men? I could understand some ceremonial beliefs, but they literally even had their own island (now Giresun Island), with findings dating back to bronze age.
I'm not saying it's 100% certain they're real, but i'm pretty sure female tribes are real.
>>
>>29185988
>no, you are!
>i know you are but what am i!
0\10 insult

>you think all women like attention
Everyone likes attention. It's just that women abuse the system to get more than they need.

>you're allowed to hold your opinion and i will continue to hold mine
Close mindedness. Indicative of low intelligence. Likely roastie.
Does it annoy you that I can clearly see that you're a woman even after you claimed you're a man?

>im not welcome anywhere. but i still stay ;)
And another round of passive aggressiveness.
Joke's on you, roastie scum. I see through your schemes and that shit doesnt anger me one bit.
>>
>>29185997

Seriously. Self training is shit. Get to a dojo/gym.

Boxing, judo, wrestling, knockdown karate. One of these should be available cheaply near you.

>>29185995

Yeah man. But if you aren't willing to use it, and someone calls your bluff things would get worse fast.
>>
>>29186042
Nobody gonna call a semi-convincing bluff against a gun pointed at you, because the consequences of calling it wrongly are too severe.
>>
>>29186042
Why would I go out of my way to pay people to teach me how to do martial arts?

>implying martial arts would be effective in a real fight
>>
>>29185975
>Y'know, most soldiers never even fire their weapons, right?
b-but anon
are you really naive enough to think that someone believes a woman will shoot someone for catcalling her? it just evens the odds, simultaneously working as a psychological weapon.
In today's time it's hardly relevant who is bigger when it comes to asserting dominance.

a guy holding a gun = a girl holding a gun.
>>
>>29186035
bro ur stupid desu
>>
>>29185756
women is reported to the police and arrested on firearms charges

another batshit roastie locked up
feels good
>>
>>29186015

Al female tribes just seem inneficient. Why not have men and women so you're ready to make babies whenever?

Women definitely fought in wars by the way. A lot of that strength stuff goes out the window when sharp objects are involved.

>>29186067

A proper sociopath could, and would.

>>29186077

Someone has never taken a leg kick from a thai boxer, been hip thrown by a judoka or taken a hook to the face from a proper boxer. Ever been choked out?

Besides, this shit's fun.

>>29186081

Personally I think pulling a gun because you were catcalled is fucking insane and I'd be more scared of a woman who'd do that shit than almost anyone else.
>>
>>29186122
>ever been choked out?
I actually have lel, it's not great.
But really, imagine a big drunk dude "suicide bombing" on top of you beating the shit out of you. Martial arts dont work if the other dude doesnt have self preservation.
>>
>>29186153

The difference between martial arts and brawling is that yeah, brawling is faster than a match and more confusing.

Still, some training is better than none.

It really isn't great, is it.

tfw your legs flail involuntarily and the panic kicks in.
>>
Women don't enjoy getting catcalled. It's flustering in public. To them it's literally the same shit as those greentext posts on fit that go like "anon take off your shirt and come to the pool with us" "what do you mean you don't have abs you loser" "everyone laugh at anon"
It's not so much what's being said during the catcall as it is the fact that it's being said by a mob of men hooping and hollering. They usually don't mean their compliments and are just screaming shit because everyone else in the group is. And it can turn into people legitimately insulting you very quickly if you don't respond positively.
I know because I used to catcall with my friends freshman year all the time. The only girls that seriously enjoy it are bona-fide sluts
>>
>>29186077
You seem a little ignorant saying that when this guy has been posted.
>>29185787
>>
>>29184919
Lies. Sorry reality doesn't fit into your neo-nazi fantasy
>>
>>29186197
>gets catcalled
>doesnt like it
>still responds positively
You fucking idiot, that's why they keep catcalling you.

>"what do you mean you don't have abs you loser" "everyone laugh at anon"
Comparing insults to compliments.

>The only girls that seriously enjoy it are bona-fide sluts
So the only girls that like it are girls with lower standards, and therefore more overall guys in the "acceptable" range.
Said guys who would be acceptable to receive catcalls.
More of those guys.

It seems to always come back to attractiveness.

>if the dude is ugly or average
Creepy catcaller ugggh eww

>if the dude is a Chad
Teehee im being complimented :)))

No, women dont enjoy being catcalled because most men (who catcall) dont fit into their definition of an attractive man.
>>
>>29186220
I meant for myself, as I dont really need to fight, except if one day I'm getting mugged.
I didnt mean that for women who know 0 about fighting.

Stop trying to twist things around, roastie scum.
>>
>>29185709
>>29185218
>group of guys trying to literally cuck you
>/r9k/ thinks its okay to go hide in a corner while your girl wears the pants and says no to them
Can't make this shit up.
>>
>>29186279
are you really insecure about yourself? not trying to insult. you're calling every anon who disagrees with anything you say a roastie.
>>
>>29186311
Not at all. Which is why it annoys me when people are beta faggots about things, and then complain that it's the world being against them.

Am I wrong that they're roasties? They're constantly saying things roasties would say.
>>
>>29186303
>2016
>starting a fight over someone appreciating your woman
If they do it in a rude way, it's because they come from a shitty family and never learnt any manners. I wouldn't hit a retard. I'm better than that.
If he touched her, on the other hand, I'd rip his heart out if given the chance.
>>
>>29186303
t. never been in a fight
>>
>>29186303
>stronk women
>not stronk enough to fend for themselves
>stronk women need white knights to help them

This is what we're annoyed at.
>>
>>29186339
This.

it's inefficient to start a fight over some possibly drunk asshole.
It's damn worth it to start a fight over someone physically interacting with you.
>>
>>29186263
Catcalls don't just include compliments. It's just a group of people yelling at you. They usually start by talking to a cute girl and saying sexual things, like "hey you, nice tits", but it quickly can turn into insults if she doesn't respond positively, e.g. "fuck you, you stuck up slut"

And it doesn't matter how she responds. If she responds positively, it keeps happening and she's doing something she doesn't want to do. If she responds negatively, the catcalls turn into insults, and it also has no effect on stopping the perpetrators or a different set of perps from catcalling the next time around.

And to everyone saying fat girls don't get catcalled, they do. It just starts off with more insults like "hey you! Yeah you! Fat pig! Stop eating you bitch!"

I really think a lot of you guys don't actually know what catcalling is, and your only thought about it is the stereotype of single person working construction saying sleazy things.
>>
>>29186153
sure they do. the fighting arts improve your chances in all situations, but you're still at an enormous disadvantage against a larger and stronger opponent.

if the opponent doesn't have self-preservation then he's actually easier to fight since his guard is open. drunk people are hilariously easier to fight, the alcohol makes them easier to knock out. big guys on meth are really scary to fight though, it increases pain tolerance and will to fight without reducing speed or accuracy of strikes and holds.

I advise the best and most recent martial art: use a gun. it's too easy to get seriously injured in a real fight, so save the kicks, punches and holds for the times when you get ambushed and don't have time to pull your pistol.
>>
>>29186311
>They're constantly saying things roasties would say.
Cannot disagree, cannot agree. Define 'things roasties would say'. Because it'd definately not just any sentence that disagrees with generalization of roasties. Not trying to defend them, women are fucking garbage :^)
>Am I wrong that they're roasties?
Don't be so unfounded. They could be, but if they're men it's literally provoking them, making discussion pretty much not efficient at all.
>>
>>29186339
>>29186345
>>29186350
Lmao who said anything about fighting? You guys don't even have the balls to tell another man to "fuck off". That's the big issue here. You're hiding in a fucking corner while your girl handles the problems. You should at the very least have her back instead of fucking off and hiding.

But I guess you guys only get ballsy when you're behind a computer screen.
>>
File: feminism.jpg (141 KB, 626x533) Image search: [Google]
feminism.jpg
141 KB, 626x533
It is, but like all things, its okay when Chad does it.
>>
>>29186392
>And it doesn't matter how she responds
Dont be a pussy ass bitch
Stick up for yourself
If people start shit with you, defend yourself
Or are you too pussy to do that?

>I really think a lot of you guys don't actually know what catcalling is
We do, we're just not showered with compliments 24\7 so much that when we see an average person we think it's disgusting.
>>
>>29186441
Literally YOU quoted a guy who said something about fighting.
>>
>>29186463
I don't think you understand that catcalls!=compliments.
Catcalls are when a group of people are yelling stuff at you. Not particularly compliments.
>>
>>29186486
Dont be a pussy ass bitch
Stick up for yourself
If people start shit with you, defend yourself
Or are you too pussy to do that?
>>
>>29186441
>You're hiding in a fucking corner while your girl handles the problems.
Its 2016, women can handle themselves you misogynist piece of shit.
>>
>>29186483
It doesn't matter who the guy is catcalling your girl. You should at the very least let it be known that you're not okay with what's happening.
Or are you some sort of nu-male cuck?
>>
>>29186441
>be me
>be 104lbs
>be 5'5
>be able to defend myself against a dude legit twice my size

I actually respect women enough for them to fight their own battles. If my qt gf wants to fuck up the dude, I tell her to go for it m8.

Excuse me for not going full fedora mode as a male glances in m'lady's direction.
>>
>>29186441
If you have a relatively attractive girl, you'll spend your time ""fighting"" (more like getting your face busted) by groups of drunk guys that are horny and have nothing better to do if you decide to make it personal.

Your responsibility is that your girl doesn't get hurt physically. If your passed out and bloody on the pavement, you can't really defend your woman can you?
>>
>>29186512
As I said, I wouldn't get into an argument with a retard. I don't get provoked so easily, unlike simple thugs. And besides, I don't take my girls places where people are rude, because I'm not a thug. i'm fucking ripped though so come at me any time pussy ass faggot bitch
>>
>>29186502
You let it be known that you aren't okay with the catcalling and more insults are thrown at you.

Have you ever even catcalled or been catcalled before?
>>
>>29184593
construction sites are pretty much the only place i see this happening

the problem is boorish poor lower class scum, not males, but you're not allowed to say that as a left wing bitch
>>
>>29184544
Some women are legitimately terrified of being raped. I mean they instinctively know that they're weak and defenseless when they weigh 90 pounds. Others love the attention and will complain about it, but only as a way to get more attention and to basically brag about all the attention she was getting. These are the main types who make a fuss about it, again, for attention.
>>
>>29186550
>>29186512
Of course i'm not okay with someone catcalling me or someone dear to me. I'm not stupid enough to get into a fight over it.
>>
one time when i got a new haircut i had a girl make a <3 at me while she drove past me on the bus, made me feel great for the rest of the week
>>
You've got robots on this board right now who are complaining about someone initiating small talk in everyday life.

Now imagine walking down the street and people yelling, following, and touching you without cause.
>but it's just a compliment
Yeah but if you react in anyway positive to that compliment, they think you want to fuck them. If you react negatively, you get insulted. Now multiply this by everyday (in cities at least) since you grew your first boob. It gets old fast.
>>
OH MAN POOR WOMEN, TO BE REASSURED OF YOUR ATTRACTIVENESS AND DESIRABILITY TO THE OPPOSITE SEX ON A REGULAR BASIS

WOE IS THEM
>>
>>29186634
>robots
They're not humans, anon. Robots are literally asocial, and i hate the world 'literally'.
>>
>>29186634
So if you were walking down the street and a random girl rudely said to you 'nice dick', you you'd call it HARASSMENT?
Looks like someone has never been harassed before :^)
>>
File: PAINLESS SUICIDE.jpg (108 KB, 780x500) Image search: [Google]
PAINLESS SUICIDE.jpg
108 KB, 780x500
>>29184792
JUST

Oregano pepperoni, this makes me so fucking depressed.
>>
>>29186634
This. I really don't get why people here don't understand that interrupting someone's day to yell at them daily is annoying as fuck. And then people start yelling insults at you if you don't respond positively.

Like we literally have threads about catcalling here with the >laughinggirls.jpeg nonsense.

Catcalls!=compliements. It's just a group of people yelling stuff at you.
>>
>>29184544
I've never seen it happen
Is it an american thing?
>>
>>29186534
cuck

I wouldnt be surprised if your gf cheated on you.
>>
File: 1462641749682.gif (2 MB, 180x230) Image search: [Google]
1462641749682.gif
2 MB, 180x230
>>29186634
>>29186746
>Dont be a pussy ass bitch
>Stick up for yourself
>If people start shit with you, defend yourself
Now explain to me why men are so privileged that you cannot do any of the above while I spill my tea, laughing.
>>
>>29186746
Please see >>29184792

original commentus loli queen 420
>>
>>29186746
>>29186634
added to the list :^)
>>29185007
>>
>>29186700
The single compliment is only the beginning. If I said thanks and she proceeded to follow me and eventually grabs my dick, is that harassment? If I ignore it or let it be known that I don't like it, and he proceeds to curse me out is that harassment? I grew up with guys who do this everyday all day, it's never just a compliment.

Personally I would be happy if a chick screamed it at me, because it's never happened to me. I'm empathic enough to know, if it happened every day since I hit puberty, it would get old fast. Your looking at it as a single incident. I'm looking at it as an every day occurrence
>>
Never gotten catcalled, probably because most of the foreigners in the town I live in keep to themselves. I can see why it would be annoying though, I can't even deal with those annoying christians who try to convert you on the street.
>>
>>29186789
I'm not saying that they shouldn't do just that. But it doesn't excuse the behavior. It's like saying being a bully is OK because nerd can just stand up for themselves.
>>
>>29186861
Which part of
>Stick it up for yourself
>If people start shit with you, defend yourself
do you not understand?
>I'm empathic enough to know, if it happened every day since I hit puberty, it would get old fast
I'm not saying that catcalling is pleasant. I'm saying that instead of expecting men to change, roasties should take things into their own hands. If girls catcalled me, i'd approach them and tell them to fuck off. It doesn't mean jack shit that guys are bigger than girls, if you feel so insecure, then carry a tazer in your purse, or pocket.
>>
>>29184544
I've only ever seen it happen once in my entire life, two guys riding in a motorcycle and the guy who wasn't driving went "hey, mermaid!" to some redhead pedestrian
>>
>>29184593
desu many spic, nigs and white trash work construction

not tryna make a stereotype buy you get my drift
>>
File: 1460160664931.png (568 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1460160664931.png
568 KB, 960x720
>>29184982
>I just found it awful how the beta I was on a date with didn't say anything to them, when they were obviously flirting with his date.

my face when women expect you to white knight
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.