[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw Islam sounds like a good pathway >tfw too much racial,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: agbar.jpg (14 KB, 640x602) Image search: [Google]
agbar.jpg
14 KB, 640x602
>tfw Islam sounds like a good pathway
>tfw too much racial, cultural and nationalist pride to convert.
>>
>>29184280
Yeah it would be a pretty sweet deal but unfortunately betraying your family and cultural heritage is far too low for me to stoop
>>
>>29184295

This.
It just seems like something that'll grab me by the balls and say "hey faggot, you have to live by these codes now", has such great culture too.
Fuck.
>>
>he needs some desert durka's code of behavior to feel complete
What a faggot.
>>
>>29184396

There's just no fucking motivation in anything anymore. I just want something to MAKE me do something.
>>
Isn't it pretty much the same as Christianity except you don't like Jesus as much?
>>
>>29184419
I'll make you fucking do something then. From this day forth you will:
-no longer engage in drugs or alcohol
-either halt or massively cut back on masturbation
-become productive
-involve yourself in your community
-find friends and socialize with them
-respect your fellow man
-dedicate time to learning about subjects that are relevant to you
>>
>>29184396
It's not about "feeling complete" , it's just factually got a lot if benefits.

-sons in middle eastern and paki Muslim families are often treated like treasures and preferred to daughters
- it's often normal for your parents to help you get a gf/wife from their friend's daughters
- it's pretty common (not all the time obviously but it still isn't rare or unusual) for a girl to be a virgin when she meets the man she's going to marry
-marriages actually last, the chance of your wife divorcing you and taking your house and kids and child support and alimony is like a 1/10 of what the probability of that happening would be with a white woman
-Muslim guys can often quite easily get away with drinking and fucking around when they're young without people caring like they would if a Muslim girl did
-women in general often more family oriented.

Of course lots of those benefits are only if you are born to a Muslim family rather than if you convert.
>>
>>29184481

But I don't get a fancy hat and a free arab gf so no thanks m8
>>
File: 1439551303167.jpg (486 KB, 1060x1600) Image search: [Google]
1439551303167.jpg
486 KB, 1060x1600
>>29184419
I'm a muslim, and let me tell you something.
Islam is not for change or for happiness.
It is only a code for you to fall back on when you are the most unhappy, and it is very successful at doing (non-third world muslim nations such as Iran, are becoming more and more secular at a healthy rate).

But you have to remember that the most important thing to do before you convert to anything in life (from child to adult, non-believer to believer etc. - anything 'big') is to have an integrity that the change will not steal from you. This integrity is what your heart has survived for, and if you lose this you are pissing on your ancestors and your past.

My integrity is partially that I never falter to peer pressure because my parents did.

Also fasting is hell, but you'll lose weight. Just make sure you eat A LOT when you are allowed to (when the sun is not up).
>>
>>29184472
No, it's more like a repeat of the Old Testament.

Iskam is a recruiting tool for a caravan-raiding, slave trading, bandit war Lord.

The New Testament and gospel is how a divine messenger trying to unite the world with kindness might actually behave.
>>
>>29184503
If that's the attitude you have then nothing will make you do anything because you're too much of a pussy to commit to anything. Even if you converted to Islam you wouldn't follow its tenets anyways. Because you're a bitch.
>>
>>29184570

Whenever I commit to anything, I always give up anyway without trying. I just think maybe this will work, as I would have others going through the same shit as I.

Would be pretty awkward though, a white Aryan German man in a mosque surrounded by arab and turk monkeys speaking durka.
>>
If you just want a free, cute, modest, virgin gf there are a bunch of uncucked christian sects that will let you get that.

No need to convert to the sand nigger religion.
>>
>>29184663

Christianity is a worthless, gutless religion, my dude. Fuck that, I need something that'll whip me into shape. No "Oh, maybe you should do this and you'll go to heaven! :D" BS.
>>
>>29184678
said like a non reader of the bible. bet you get your religious advice from internet forums of non bible readers
>>
File: 1465338847983.jpg (144 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1465338847983.jpg
144 KB, 1280x1280
>>29184537
>integrity
>Islam
>>
File: 8453043653_c0a5d3ce82_o.jpg (740 KB, 1327x885) Image search: [Google]
8453043653_c0a5d3ce82_o.jpg
740 KB, 1327x885
Would you convert for one or both of these cuties?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.