[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop thinking about my ex? It's been 14 months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
13 KB, 633x758
How do I stop thinking about my ex? It's been 14 months and I still think about her every day.
>>
>>29184171
Turn off your faggot switch. It's located behind your scrotum. Works like a charm.
>>
You gotta fuck another girl thats hotter or offers more in the relationship, OP. It'll never be like "her"but be glad you loved somebody openly without being guarded

I broke up with my first gf of 1.5 years in 2010 and i still think about her. She fucked me over but she died from a drug overdose a year ago. She was deep into raves and festivals so it got her in the end.
>>
>>29184297
>She fucked me over but she died from a drug overdose a year ago
What a lucky guy
>>
Start by fucking off back to wherever you came from
>>
File: 1462564068293.jpg (79 KB, 559x461) Image search: [Google]
1462564068293.jpg
79 KB, 559x461
>>29184171
dude just like umm like dude haha just like stop thinking about her haha
>>
You need to find someone more desirable.

Someone whose overall set of attributes: looks and personality
You find more deeply desirable than your ex.
When you find someone who you would want more and try to get them instead, you will stop thinking about her so much.
>>
>>29184297
Is it true you'll never love another girl as much as you loved your first love?
>>
>>29184432
That sucks, when I saw my ex for the first time I thought she was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
>>
File: 1456366104350.png (16 KB, 422x437) Image search: [Google]
1456366104350.png
16 KB, 422x437
>>29184432
its a disgrace that this crock of shit of advice is advertised on /r9k/

>haha dude just find someone better

>haha dude youre lonely just find a gf

of course with enough infantile fantasy you can easily make up a solution for everything

try to be a bit realistic famgot
>>
>>29184171
1. Realize that she is a solipsistic narcissistic wet hole who never really loved you in the first place, and right now she wouldn't even piss on you if you were on fire. She is fucking others, taking loads to her face and in general doesn't give a flying fuck about you.

2. Die a little inside. Lose faith in humanity.

3. Get angry. Work out, earn money, invest in yourself.

4. Fuck other, preferably hotter bitches. Feel soulcrushing emptiness.

5. Realize that while women are shit in general, they still can be enjoyed responsibly, just don't expect them to behave like rational, accountable adults.

6. ????

7. Profit!
>>
File: 123456789876.jpg (37 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
123456789876.jpg
37 KB, 400x386
>man i really need some advice
>i know
>ill go to /r9k/ instead of the advice board
this is your thought process
>inb4 b-but im a robutt!!111!1!
nein
>>
>>29184171
Do you know any other girls who may be interested in you?
>>
>>29184757
>1. Realize that she is a solipsistic narcissistic wet hole who never really loved you in the first place, and right now she wouldn't even piss on you if you were on fire. She is fucking others, taking loads to her face and in general doesn't give a flying fuck about you.
>2. Die a little inside. Lose faith in humanity.
>3. Get angry. Work out, earn money, invest in yourself.
>4. Fuck other, preferably hotter bitches. Feel soulcrushing emptiness.
>5. Realize that while women are shit in general, they still can be enjoyed responsibly, just don't expect them to behave like rational, accountable adults.
>6. ????
>7. Profit!

Holy fuck, man. You just narrated my life. Minus the "profit" part.
>>
>>29184564
I think, that to an extent it's true. There is a saying that goes like someting "first love never disappears, but always ends". For me and for some others I talked about this topic, the first woman you love is someone you compare all the others to come. I think it has to do with imprinting, from a biological perspective, maybe because the first kisses, touches, etc. are intense as fuck and leave a really lasting impression. My first gf had a strong nose and small titties, and I am a sucker for those ever since.
>>
>>29184824
>maybe because the first kisses, touches, etc. are intense as fuc
kek
literally felt like meat rubbing against meat for me
>>
File: Bane_TDKR3.jpg (49 KB, 470x706) Image search: [Google]
Bane_TDKR3.jpg
49 KB, 470x706
>>29184810
THAT COMES LATEH

really though, It's a slow process, I am still angry as fuck.
>>
Try and renew contact. It may effectively put an end to your fantasies if she agrees...
>>
>>29184900
it's never a good idea to contact an ex
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.