[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do trans people act like it's a crime to not want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: armin.jpg (54 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
armin.jpg
54 KB, 500x501
Why do trans people act like it's a crime to not want to fuck them?

>talking to tranny
>tells me "she" is trans
>"oh"
>asks me if I would fuck "her"
>say no
>says "she" had bottom surgery so "she"'s 100% female
>say no
>calls me transphobic
>tells me there's something wrong with me and I'm an asshole because transwomen are the exact same as real women
>block "her"
>sends me a text message telling me "she"'s gonna call the police for hate speech

Why the fuck do trannies feel entitled to sex even more than men and women combined?
>>
good story, any truth to it?
>>
>>29184180
Not exactementally.
>>
>ironically call a trans dad
>get banned from reddit
>>
>>29184190
you went and fucked "her" anyway and felt bad for being a fag? your version is better though, I'd stick with that
>>
>>29184230
>ironically call a trans dad
What does this mean?
>>
>>29184156
Tumblr levels of self-feeding confidence based off of feminism's belief that unconventional>normal.

Next time ask if she can gag as good as a real girl.
>>
>>29184285
>real girl
*triggered*
>>
>>29184273
Nothing described in this thread ever happened or will ever happen.
>>
>>29184285
>Next time ask if she can gag as good as a real girl.

Yes daddy I've been practicing! ;3
>>
Just stop paying these fags any attention, eventually they will either get the message or kill themselves.
>>
>qt trap ruins her feminine penis
>voluntarily turns into a roastie
>wonders why people wont fuck her
What the fuck is wrong with these people?
>>
File: 1448908964823.gif (1 MB, 1275x916) Image search: [Google]
1448908964823.gif
1 MB, 1275x916
>>29184156
I've been interested in trannies before but all trannies I know are oddly oversensitive about ever being seen as anything but equal or superior to a regular female
>>
>>29185280
>the problem in this situation is the boipucci
Trapfags everyone.
>>
Is there any proof that trans people have brains of the opposite sex?

People always say they do but then I suppose otherkin have the brains of foxes and wolves?

And what about "gender fluids" do their brains change shape on different days?
>>
>>29185960
short version: cross species anything is a meme. males with a boipucci can have female wiring but due to them still having higher amounts of gray matter, they're still intellectual superiors to roasties
>>
>>29185960
They always quote some study saying they do, it's probably not that trustworthy tho.

I personally think it's more because of hormonal problems and because mom always said she wanted a daughter :^(

Otherkins and genderfluids aren't a widely accepted or mainstream community outside of tumblr so I don't think there's studies for that.
But I don't think they're any different than regular human brains
>>
>>29185960
Maybe, but that doesn't change the insanity that they show when anyone sees them as less than a perfect male/female.
>>
File: 1438794960223.png (362 KB, 800x1138) Image search: [Google]
1438794960223.png
362 KB, 800x1138
>Expecting sanity from people who felt a strong desire to "turn" into the opposite gender
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.