[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women like fuccbois?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: FranciscoLachowski.png (145 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
FranciscoLachowski.png
145 KB, 300x400
Why do women like fuccbois?
>>
I don't know what a fuck boy is. Is it another word for faggot?
>>
>>29184164
if you have to ask you're a fuccboi
>>
>>29184148
Because they don't chase women and seem desperate. Get off your ass and make something of yourself, attractive people like attractive people.
> if you aren't Chad then you're dating 6's and below
First time on this board and its full of depressing Neckbeards that sit at a computer and ask why girls don't like them.
>>
>>29184173
it's a faggot right? Why do sjws use that word?
>>
>>29184164
fagbait thread, op needs a good spanking
>>
Because women like handsome guys. But the older women get the more they start caring about the status of the man, so the looks become secondary. That's why you hear the "only girls like those, real women like real mature men" thing.
>>
>Fuccboi here

A fuccboi is basically a dude that girls use for sex but hes a complete fuck-up/degenerate otherwise. Im a 25 y/o fuckup who works at target, but havent really ever gonr without pussy since 17. I live off my girlfriend and im basically the arm candy in the relationship

A fuccboi can also be a douchebag that makes it incredibly, unsubtly obvious that his M.O. is to get pussy.
>>
File: zayn-malik.jpg (1 MB, 3500x2333) Image search: [Google]
zayn-malik.jpg
1 MB, 3500x2333
>>29184269
not true. fuccbois are basically metro looking twink faggots
>>
>>29184269
why the hell are you on this board?

literally the normiest normie
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.