[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go to store >the cash register commander comments on your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: u wanna fkn go m8.png (34 KB, 212x194) Image search: [Google]
u wanna fkn go m8.png
34 KB, 212x194
>Go to store
>the cash register commander comments on your food choices

Why do they do this ?
>>
they get bored.
and yes, they are always judging you.
>>
Isnt that illegal?
Sure as heck they cant do that here. They just scan the thing and put it back on the line, you pay, say thanks for some reason and then fill your bags with the shit you bought and move on.
What if you buy a fucking dildo from a convenience store? "Hmm, looks like you are about to shove this up your ass! have a good day spreading your asshole, dont get that anal prolapse! ha ha ha!"
>>
>>29183793
Dude where the fuck do you shop? Never happened to me
>>
>>29183793
Either trying to encourage you, take a low dig at your food choices, filling their social interaction with customers, trying to get you a loyalty card, or bored as hell.

I don't work that kinda job anymore but that was why
>>
>>29183820
where do you live? I worked retail for eight months and I did this with literally everyone and never got in trouble.
>>
I used to work at a convenience store and I would never do that. I would just talk about it to my coworkers after the customer left.
>>
>>29183832
I live in Lithuania
>>
What is there to talk about? Why do they care if I buy peas or anything else? There's nothing interesting to buy at supermarkets how can you talk shit about food?
>>
>>29183793
I think it would help us to understand this situation if you were to tell us what it was you bought
>>
>>29183825
happens 90% of the time at trader joes. employees are trained to do it.
>>
>>29183955
nothing much.

just some milk and strawberry waffles
>>
>>29183977
if you had said some weird shit then fair enough but there is nothing there that would spark conversation
>>
File: LtuUO.jpg (42 KB, 615x347) Image search: [Google]
LtuUO.jpg
42 KB, 615x347
>>29183884
>"What are you making?"
>"Wow you must really like frozen peppers"
>"That liquid jew is a great deal this week"
>"Those Hungry Man meals are so good. Have you tried the one with tendies?"
>>
File: 1458945942109.png (2 MB, 1054x838) Image search: [Google]
1458945942109.png
2 MB, 1054x838
>tfw the only line open has the depressed cashier who is on a lot of meds
>always comments on my purchases
>has really odd speech timing which annoys me further

>get in his line one day
>asks me how I am
>"Fine and you?"
>"Wish I could say the same. I had the worst day of my life yesterday."
>"That sucks"
>"Yeah. I pretty much had to save my dad's life. But he hates me and won't appreciate it."
>"Wow that uhh...."
>"Sorry... I shouldn't have told you that"
>"hey it's a big deal. I hope things get better"
>"They won't"
>swipe card, get groceries, GTFO
>>
File: 1455066286898.jpg (70 KB, 604x603) Image search: [Google]
1455066286898.jpg
70 KB, 604x603
>>29184047

>"They won't"

Damn, son.
>>
>>29183793
>you know smoking is bad for you right?
>pork n beans again?
>How's your evening/weekend/week/day/holiday
same as everyday you annoying faggot
why can't they be behind a glass window that is soundproof so i can't hear their autistic spew
>>
>>29183793
Cashiers do this? I was a cashier and I NEVER interacted with any customers. I'll be your cashier, anon. I'll never judge you :3
>>
>>29183793
>the cash register commander

the what?
>>
>cashier is making small talk and laughing with the person in front of me
>once it's my time to pay her smile turns into a frown, doesn't say a word except for how much I need to pay

Every fucking time. Am I that hideous? Why do they do this?
>>
>>29184512
maybe you smell like ass ?
>>
Or the reverse
>Step to cashier
>Hand over stuff, say "hi" and shove a poor attempt at a smile on your face
>they totally ignore you
Fuck you too bitch, christ on a bike
>>
>>29185226
>talking to people

why ?
>>
>>29184450
The cash register commander
>>
I worked as a cashier for a while, one of my co-workers was genuinely autistic and he would always make comments on what people were buying.
All I could do was cringe at the shit he said all day long.
>>
As a cashier, I prefer that you NEVER talk to me.
Ever.
Stop fucking asking my name, what school I go to, whether I'm cheering for LeBron or Curry, etc.
Swipe your card and fuck off
>>
>>29183793
>buying cat food
>"do you have cats?"
>no it's all for me
>>
>>29187858
>LeBron or Curry,
I know who lebron is, but who the fuck is curry?
>>
File: 1461724982562.png (55 KB, 436x425) Image search: [Google]
1461724982562.png
55 KB, 436x425
>>29187946
>>buying cat food
>>"do you have cats?"
This triggers me to no end

"No, I just come this fucking pet specialty store once a month to buy cat food for myself as well as some toys and litter"

>>29187951
Curry is the star of the Golden State Warriors, currently leading the NBA finals 2-1
>>
>>29186830
Examples?
I bet it wasn't that weird and you're just being a robot
>>
>>29187946
they can't be this retarded
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.