[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are people born losers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 1465444661778.jpg (86 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1465444661778.jpg
86 KB, 600x500
Are people born losers?
>>
File: 1460533962804.png (227 KB, 534x486) Image search: [Google]
1460533962804.png
227 KB, 534x486
You become a loser, not born one. Stop trying to blame your problems on "things out of your control"
>>
>>29183927
What if you actually became a loser because of things out of your control?
>>
It's called having poor parents in an environment with no opportunities.

>>29183927
Shut up.
>>
>>29183767
i think the school you go to makes all the difference

parents moved me to a private school, made all the difference. I was forced out of my comfort zone and within 3 months i was doing normie shit and socializing every day
>>
Nope i was cool untill i got a traumatic brain injury. I withdrew, lost all my nuanced understanding of social cues and socializing and got stuck in a negative feefback loop where i would fail socially and withdraw.

If i didnt have normie friends to do the heavy lifting id be fucked. I can barely introduce myself or make plans with someone. Im too self-involved to be a host to other people.

So yea you become a loser from acquiesing to negative socialization rather than fighting. Every milestone is a a struggle
>>
And actually i never realized that being a poor piece of shit adversely effects social opportunities as an adolescent. Good thing my parents wetent total faggots who brought a kid into the world while being broke as FUCK
>>
File: 1463304475282.jpg (153 KB, 800x574) Image search: [Google]
1463304475282.jpg
153 KB, 800x574
>>29183927
>he believes in free will
good goy
>>
Yes. it's called autism.
>>
Pretty much. Even if it swung the other way due to luck if you become a loser it means that you were already highly probable to become one due to genetic and environmental circumstances.

That's not to say you can't do anything about it. But a poor kid raised by a single mother and having hereditary mental illness run in the family is going to have an incredibly higher chance of becoming a loser than a kid who has loving parents with complete support.
like this guy probably is >>29183927
>>
>>29183767
yes, some people are born with mental health problems in a world full of apes that evolved to gain social dominance over each other

ordinarily they would be able to apply their intelligence, but they are prevented from participating in society and denied access to education and resources, this especially affects men as they are viewed with contempt or as a threat if they are unusual and different
>>
File: 1432185707679.png (218 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
1432185707679.png
218 KB, 600x579
>>29183767
yes. its genetic.

society downplays the importance of genetics because if you tell the population they're all equal, they all work hard to become better than each other. if they realized they were born into their situation you might see mass drop-outs like r9k, which plummets the economy..

hope is a powerful delusion to control the masses, most people believe what they want to believe.
>>
File: falstaffe.png (264 KB, 499x438) Image search: [Google]
falstaffe.png
264 KB, 499x438
>>29184181
>he believes in determinism
don't try leaving the feeding pen silly goy, you know what'll happen
>>
>>29183767

yes, people are born with fucked up guts unable to produce the necessary hormones and chemicals that make you normie

others are born with fucked up brains that can't work properly

there's a reason behind why you are
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.