[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
D/s relationship fantasy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1412175532141.jpg (235 KB, 993x1400) Image search: [Google]
1412175532141.jpg
235 KB, 993x1400
Do any other robots have fantasies about being dominated by a women? To worship her as a goddess? To be her pet, and serve her for being a good boy?
>>
>>29183718
Yes, but only with 2D women. It wouldn't work with 3DPD roasties.
>>
there used to be multiple threads about this literally every single day. yes.
>>
Yes, i dearly do. For her.
>>
>>29183718
Gib source on manga pls.
I started thinking about it a month ago. Sexually, it seems weird as fuck, but submitting mentally/emotionally and thinking of her as a queen or goddess seems kinda nice desu senpai.
>>
>>29183833
its made by the same artists that made black lagoon

google your way up because im too tired to find it
>>
>>29183833
Sorry man no clue what the source manga is :/
>>
>>29183833
Here ya go
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/400192/a90af1723c/
>>
File: surprise buttsex.jpg (1 MB, 1249x1997) Image search: [Google]
surprise buttsex.jpg
1 MB, 1249x1997
>>29183833
It is called GM Rimix one of the best femdom mangos out there. No penetration just pure femdom. There is a magazine called "Girls forM" which has plenty of short femdom stories. However they may not for everyones tastes because the stories range from gentle teasing to ballbusting ones.
>>
I just want to be loved compassionately and love conpassionately. A girl that likes to be dominated is the highest turn off and makes me feel sick.
>>
>>29183718
Pretty much impossible to pull off IRL but I like it more than anything in online "roleplaying" relationships if the girl is good at it.
>>
>>29183718
You just want to rid of responsibilities and have someone look after you.

Fuck I fucking hate robots.
>>
>>29184409
It's okay for women to do it. It should be for robots too.
>>
>>29184449
Nope. Men are better than women so they should be held at a higher standard.
>>
>>29184476
Not all men are the same and you shouldn't force your standards onto everyone.
>>
>>29184409
Heh that's quite the condescending way to put it, but if I were to fortunate enough to live the fantasy, I would end up gaining more responsibilities, considering I would be expected to serve my mistress and appease all her demands.
>>
>>29184553
Take responsibility as in take responsibility of yourself halfwit.

Being in charge of your own life is too daunting and exhausting for you, huh?
>>
>>29184586
I'm completely comfortable taking care of myself, however I would never be truly content living this way for my entire life. I've never been much of a leader, more a follower, or someone who takes their own path. You're acting as if submission = weakness. So condescend to me if you please. There really isn't anything to discuss :^)
>>
>>29184666
Jesus christ you can't be this retarded. That or you're purposely strawmanning.
>>
>>29184409
You are right in my case however why the fuck are you here normie?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.