[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crows...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
Crows...they're...so black, black as a starless night sky...they siphon your life force with their abyss-like complexion...

Have you ever stared at a crow? I have...once. You only get one time, you know? After you've really stared into the impossible blackness that is a crow...you're never the same again.

Take it from me, kid...just...make sure to enjoy the finer things in life. One day you might just no longer get any enjoyment from them...you never know when a crow will find it's way into your vision...no...into your mind......

Pic not related......
>>
File: a_classic.png (180 KB, 862x911) Image search: [Google]
a_classic.png
180 KB, 862x911
>>29183684
I admire how smart crows are.
>>
File: shiny plumage.jpg (89 KB, 300x205) Image search: [Google]
shiny plumage.jpg
89 KB, 300x205
The plumage of crows are all oily and shit though, so depending on the light they can have those rings of the brilliant deep emeralds and blues.
>>
>>29183801
That was a damn good story
>>
>>29183869
A classic, really. Too bad /b/ is too cancerous to produce anything like that ever again.
>>
crows are so fucking cool

just the fact they have their culture and interact with us humans, so cooL!!!!!!!!
>>
>>29183855

Heh...someone has been fooled. Tell me, how long did you look at that crow? It may already be too late for you......

Heed my warning...
>>
File: 1458230400791.jpg (29 KB, 571x547) Image search: [Google]
1458230400791.jpg
29 KB, 571x547
I'm not sure what you're trying to do here OP, but I approve of it
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.