[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots I'm sick of being fat I weigh 130 kg(286 lbs) what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 11
File: ktt4TrR.jpg (177 KB, 500x598) Image search: [Google]
ktt4TrR.jpg
177 KB, 500x598
Robots I'm sick of being fat I weigh 130 kg(286 lbs) what are some good workouts i can do at with no equipment?
>>
Running, pushups, etc. Just keep moving. Follow your heart to the end of this world. Equipment is meaningless.
>>
>>29183536
Nothing. Weight loss requires effort which you are clearly incapable of you fat fuck. Kys.
>>
Not OP but it's 3 am here and I'm fucking hungry and really want to go drive and get 2 burgers. Can someone convince me this is a bad idea or should I just do it .
>>
>>29183555
walk instead and get one hamburger.
>>
>>29183536
Go on a diet! I was 280 and went on a diet and lost 28 pounds in 4 months.
>>
File: 1464132835515.jpg (77 KB, 640x630) Image search: [Google]
1464132835515.jpg
77 KB, 640x630
Go to fit, and with no equipment look up bodyweight training.

Trust me, it is all worth it to get into shape.
>>
>>29183564
Nigga you can't walk through a drive through that's the rules
>>
>>29183573
This image is really inspiring but I'm fucking hungry so I'm going to wait until Monday to start getting fit and eat like shit all weekend as one last huzzah
>>
>>29183569
Any diets you'd recommend?
>>
File: 1465509856442.jpg (48 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1465509856442.jpg
48 KB, 640x1136
>>29183536
the least you can do that will have some impact on your weight:
>cut out as much sugar as you can from your diet
>start drinking at least 3 liters of water a day, this will supposedly boost your metabolism and at the very least will make you feel full so you dont stuff yourself all of the time
>start walking everywhere. go for a 2-3 hour walk every few days
>>
File: 1464664671474.jpg (436 KB, 1126x1001) Image search: [Google]
1464664671474.jpg
436 KB, 1126x1001
>>29183592
Does that sound like exactly what you do every time you do this?

Just make sure to start going to fit, and make sure on monday you take shit serious.

Trust me man, being fit changes your life.
>>
>>29183615
what the fuck kind of photo is this to save and distribute
>>
Lifting some weights or doing bodyweight exercises will make you lose fat. Also I would recommend that you start smoking, you'll eat way less when you smoke.
>>
>>29183633
it had tits in it so i clicked save
>>
>>29183616
I'm not actually a huge fat ass, I was fit a little over a year ago and I remember how much better being fit and healthy felt. The last 1-2 years I've let my life style turn to shit and I need to get back at it. I'm going to avoid /fit/ though because I honestly can't stand the faggotry there
>>
>>29183608
Eat 2 to 3 small meals a day cut out fast food soda and other surgery drinks and foods. Drink nothing but water and a one small glass of milk with lunch or dinner. This is how I'm doing it.
>>
>>29183555
Just get them bro. Start your diet tomorrow. I'm on my 2nd family sized chip bags for the night
>>
File: O9KnIIF.jpg (248 KB, 609x1363) Image search: [Google]
O9KnIIF.jpg
248 KB, 609x1363
This is the list of foods I eat.

Canned Beans (make sure not full of hfc (high fructoce corn syrup) or sugar.)
Canned Makeral (awesome for cheap)
Canned Tuna
Canned Salmon (I replaced this with mackeral due to price)
Protein Powder Body Fortress Brand all flavors I have tasted kick ass
Eggs hard boiled or scrambled whatever you even omelettes with other stuff from the list inside (use just no stick spray on bottom of pan, no butter or vegetable oil or lard)
Lean meats that I baked and drained the grease off of, like lean beef, lean sausage, ham etc.
Lean meats that are naturally not greasy like chicken, turkey, and such.
Dried beans cooked and spiced however you like
Brown Rice
Cottage Cheese
Bean and Bacon soup (heavier on the calories than just plain old beans and bit more fatty but perfectly fine in my opinion though some might no agree)
Goat Milk
Corn, Green Beans, Peas, Spinach, Potatos, vegetabels and stuff here
Even as a snack some good cheses that arent heavil processed are good but are just used to flavor something more substantial. I use goat cheese due to high protein.
Refried beans

This list is huge it seems I know, but remember I stay under the 1500 calorie mark when I should be having closer to 2500-3000 if working out and being active. However I am dropping weight so as with the rule if you want to lose, eat under limit, to stay same eat at limit, to gain eat over limit.
>>
>>29183616
lean pork has only 1% fat more than chicken breast and it's 10x as tasty
fuck chicken breast
>>
File: Fu34gQt.jpg (566 KB, 1693x2306) Image search: [Google]
Fu34gQt.jpg
566 KB, 1693x2306
>>29183667
oh and nuts, cashews, peanuts, whole grain stuff, almonds etc.

cheap lean meat is turkey bratwurst/sausage.
>>
File: gsfOqQD.jpg (618 KB, 740x3328) Image search: [Google]
gsfOqQD.jpg
618 KB, 740x3328
>>29183672
That is why I list lean meats friend.
>>
>>29183536
Youtube hasfit
>>
Im also working out to lose weight and bodyfat %
circuit day on day off
5sets x 10 push ups
5sets x 10 sit ups
5sets x 10 squats
2-3 sets x 5 pull ups
5 x 1 min planks
5 sets of 20 climbers

Running ( every 2-3 days depending on recovery) 5 miles

Days off open water swimming around 30 mins is all I can do before getting tired right now
Focusing on dolphin kick

I am about half a month into the routine and starting to look into diet now I have started to settle in to a routine, is it worth buying scales ? Im also looking into buying my own weights
>>
>>29183555
pick me up and we'll eat a ton
>>
>>29183536
Mountain climbers are great indoor cardio. Bear crawls if you have a backyard. Do a quickfeet excercise outside. To build muscle I would reccomend weights if you are overweight, I do my own body weight such as pull ups and pushups but mostly cardio as I am not allowed to gain weight even though I am single digit body fat. Once you have a mild exercise routine all you must do is drop soda for the most part. Maybe once or twice a week but not too much. If you reach a plateau in weight take large doses of caffiene and it will ward of hunger for days. I lost 20 pounds in 1 month with this method. Keep in mind I was already in incredible shape so the effects for you should be more prominent.
>>
98% diet
5% workout
you don't even need to work out to lose weight, it's that simple
workout is likely to get your appetite up and get your even fatter
>>
>>29183778
Ain't that why you drink tons of water?
>>
>>29183536
You're too fat to do cardio besides biking or something without murdering your joints more than you already have. Get a food scale and a calorie tracking app and eat less fucking food. If that's too much effort or you're too stupid to accurately calculate intake then you're just going to have to stay fat.
>>29183592
>I'll start eating healthy [insert future time here]
Said every fat fuck ever.
>>
>>29183817
lol ha ha top kek haha
>>
File: 1463090665496.jpg (52 KB, 634x404) Image search: [Google]
1463090665496.jpg
52 KB, 634x404
My robot way of losing weight.

No soda and junk. Eat gradually better over a long period. You're human, there have to be neutral healthy things you like, eat lots of this and gradually eat less.

As for workout I prepared joints daily and walked out in the forest then around town just thinking or listening to music. Gradually(slow) start wearing softpants and run short distances on these walks.
Repeat until you lose some weight.
->
Get motivated and start run more than before on your walks.

Also set up a realistic vision, like next summer I don't want to be as fat but I can still take it cool if I just get some progress.
There's no fat beta genes to chad in 3 months ruitine. If you have good genes but are fat you can become chad, if not you can still become handsome for some girls if you lose your weight. BUT your doing this yourself and for you, no one can help you on this but yourself.

In fact friends and relatives will likely bring you down so you need to abandon the image of the old you and become another image.
Does that image have that friend you lan with 3 times a month and play video games with some days, all while drinking coke and having some chips?
Cut those eventual friends out by saying you want to be a new you, of they can't respect that cut them out completely.

Be lonely for a while and try to be narcissistic about your image.. :(

When your weight is lost somewhat, forget about gyms. Gyms are not meant for robots, so get 2kg, 4kg and 6kg weights and learn to train at home solo. If your strong skip the 2s and if your weak skip the 6s. These are your first chad accesories, except for softpants.

I went from 120 kg to 85 and I'm a autistic prototypechad now, it's a strange feel but a good one.

Good luck!
>>
>>29183778
Working out is to gain muscle, dieting is to lsoe weight. Obviously they both go together but just losing weight and becoming a skinny bitch isn't good. You should be strong.
>>
>>29183822
Shut up bitch. Give him a chance you lanky autist.
>>
>>29183554
Shut the fuck up and give him a chance you neckbeard I bet you're not better..
>>
>>29183845
Prettymuch this, you'll want to start working out atleast a littlebit at some point, nobody wants to be that flabby skinnyfat nerd.
>>
>>29183824
Well is it the reason or not?
>>
>>29183822
OP here so do you think swimming would be a good choice for me?
>>
>>29183902
not who you replied to but swimming will be easier on your joints. compared to running
>>
File: loj2YOq.jpg (901 KB, 1184x2932) Image search: [Google]
loj2YOq.jpg
901 KB, 1184x2932
>>29183778
... Are you fucking insane?

Stop giving bad advice.

You workout because that is what makes you look good and be capable.

Also the more muscle mass the more calories you can eat without getting fat.

It is why I can eat pizza and not get fat. Because I worked hard enough to get fit and now I am ahead of the curve.

Dont post your sjw nonsense shit.
>>
File: i596^cimgpsh_orig.jpg (4 KB, 164x164) Image search: [Google]
i596^cimgpsh_orig.jpg
4 KB, 164x164
eat baby carrots with hot-sauce and drink lots of water.
>>
>eat at a 500 calorie deficit
>run 30 minutes 3 days a week
>read the sticky on /fit/
lost 13kg in 5-6 months
>>
File: IstCdKt.jpg (624 KB, 1003x3519) Image search: [Google]
IstCdKt.jpg
624 KB, 1003x3519
>>29183959
good for you dude, keep up the good workout!

Remember to keep bodyweight or lifting routines going.
>>
>>29183985
Thanks man. Will do.
Pro original comment
>>
>>29183536
>>>/fit/
Read the sticky, get with the community.
Or kill yourself, you fat fuck.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.