[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw benzos Is this how normies feel 24/7?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1461932527779.jpg (209 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1461932527779.jpg
209 KB, 1280x1280
>tfw benzos

Is this how normies feel 24/7?
>>
File: arroganterwillhelm.png (85 KB, 222x288) Image search: [Google]
arroganterwillhelm.png
85 KB, 222x288
Hope you dont take them longer than a week max.
>>
>>29183448

gimme some of da bills
>>
>>29183448
what does it feel like senpai
>>
>>29183485
It just calms you down.
Within seconds tho, you can literally feel how everything becomes "lighter" but you dont become "high".
Its illegal to drive under their influence in my country tho.
>>
>>29183485
Only 2mg etizolam so not a big dose, but just like nothing makes me anxious. I can think of future things that should worry me and just think "damn, I need to get onto that. I should make a plan" without feeling depressed or anxious because I can't do shit

>>29183461
I would if I could, my man

>>29183458
I'm fairly good at controlling myself, but I know it's just going to take some huge event to get me and then I'll try and seek refuge which won't end well. I've heard it's the worst withdrawal
>>
>>29183527
Yeah, this. It's really subtle unless you overdo it and then get fucked up. But then you don't remember it anyway so it's just a waste.
>>
>>29183534
>I've heard it's the worst withdrawal

That depends how long you've been using them.
I had them for like 10 days and the hospital I was in quickly realized that I cant quit cold turkey.
So they reduced the dose over the course of the week and when I stopped ... man I still remember the details of that evening.
Was watching TV in the TV-room when it got really fucking cold and my hands were sweating like crazy.
I went to grab my jacket because I was freezing so much and I just thought fuck it and went to bed under the blanket where I was still freezing.
Then like a lightning a load of liquid shit went through my intestines and i could barely hold it in.
Took my clothes off and went to take a dump while sweating and suffering a panic attack.
Went to the staff to get something against my stomach and went back to bed.
The whole process repeated itself 5 times and the next day i was pretty much through most of the withdrawel.

I dont think I couldve done cold-turkey without them strapping me down tho.
Its sweating and freezing at the same time, feeling like you have to puke and and its as if someone is using knives to stab you into you brain, hot electrified knives.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.