[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to my board? What is this normie shit? WHAT THE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160610_115454.png (114 KB, 678x354) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160610_115454.png
114 KB, 678x354
What happened to my board? What is this normie shit? WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO R9K. EVERY DAY I COME HERE AND SEE SHIT LIKE THIS.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
It's summer anon. All the young normies from schools are free.
>>
I was wondering this too. I haven't been here in about six months (I have a GF, etc), but R9K feels like it's totally lost its edge even in just that time. What happened to the hilarious and pathetic rage?
>>
File: 1392351562810.png (584 KB, 1756x1622) Image search: [Google]
1392351562810.png
584 KB, 1756x1622
>>29183439
Shut the fuck up you like.

Oranges
>>
>>29183466

Kike

Dffddgvoiffnlic
>>
that post gave me bad feels

>tfw ywn ever have this happen to you
>>
>>29183416
people start fawning over attention whores, robots did nothing to punish the whores and the beta orbitors.

People consistently use the term fembot, again robots did not act to stop this and it just encourages women to come here because"they have a place here "

It was our own inaction that allowed women and normies to flourish here
>>
The cancer is being eradicated. /r9k/ is much less shitty now, even though it's still shit.
>>
>>29183723
I've only seen trap threads get deleted, everything else is very much still around
>>
>>29183466
>doesnt increase that much
>implying that it takes more than a few normies to ruin an entire board
Please, get real.
>>
>>29183416
I'll tell you what happened:
"none of you normies are alright, don't go on /r9k/ tomorrow."
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.