[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>so anon, why don't you want women to have equal rights
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
>so anon, why don't you want women to have equal rights as men?
>>
>>29183238
because you stupid looking cunt, you act off emotions, you're literally the niggers of gender
>>
>>29183238
Because I never got laid. not even once. This causes me to have a misdirected hatred towards women.

I'm sorry about that, but I haven't been able to reverse this tendence thus far.
>>
File: 1440868603941.jpg (27 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
1440868603941.jpg
27 KB, 600x750
>>29183256
>you act off emotions

Heh, idiots, am I right? True gentlemen such as ourselves act only on logic. It may be cold and ruthless, but it cannot be denied as the superior way.
>>
>>29183238

I wouldn't have an issue with women being equal to men in all aspects.

But, you have to get rid of chivalry. Women have this idea that men still need to coddle and protect them, and other men as well as society reinforces this idea 24/7.

So yeah, feminist equality is fine by me if you get rid of your special gynocentric vagina privileges. Women currently benefit from both.
>>
>>29183758
I wish we could get rid of chivalry too. I can't stand it
>>
>>29183238
I do want that, it's just that I don't think most women actually do, they just act on perceived value.
>>
>>29183238
because Athenian democracy was the pinnacle of Western government and women were not allowed to participate
>>
>>29183887
> women were not allowed to participate
women weren't allowed to participate in any form of western government until like the early 20th century
>>
>>29183238
Because women cannot comprehend the concept of equal responsibility
>>
>>29183238
They already have '"""equal""" rights as men
>>
>>29183238
women are inferior to men physically and mentally and vote for the wrong people en masse, women are only good as cock sleeves
>>
>>29184221
So what was even the point of giving them rights? Seems unnecessary.
>>
>>29184351
it's because the jews and big business wanted to finally get their paws on that ~50% work force and voters, they manipulated women through marketing and feminism, because women are selfish and the biggest spenders by far

also when women were working all day children were much more easily indoctrinated by the tv or institutions
>>
>>29184408
this isn't me
>>29184351
upper class capital remained in the upper class
>>
>>29183238
equality doesn't exist
>>
>>29183733
This is true for at least 25% of people on this board.
>>
>>29183758
Another thing is that women think that chivalry is all about how to treat women, ONE part is about women, the rest is rules of medievak combat
>>
File: abyss.png (473 KB, 521x448) Image search: [Google]
abyss.png
473 KB, 521x448
>reduces average wages due to flooding the job market
>the illusion that a career will provide you with purpose is the opposite of the truth
>no one should dress like a slut in public, man or woman
>kids grow up retarded and without an idea of respect or community because mommy couldn't look after them in their most impressionable years because she was off "being successful" at some pointless do-nothing desk job
>quotas are destroying small businesses (this isn't just a men-woman thing but it's related)
>they already have supreme authority in anything related to sex, basically being the sole arbiters of what is and isn't rape, which was abused and devalued the term

surely there are truly brilliant women out there that have done great things, but not all women are going to be like that. sometimes you have to accept the fact that we're biologically predisposed to provide different functions in the context of a familial and societal setting

i mean fuck, if i could look after my kids and take care of the household instead of working 12-14 hour days without weekends trying to get a small business off of the ground, i would do that in a heartbeat
>>
>>29184342
/thread

oregano comment desu
>>
>>29183238
I would kill for women to have equal rights. Things is, right now they get preferential treatment in many, many areas of life and still mange to bitch and moan about everything.

Also
>inferior mentally
>inferior physically
>somehow equal still

sure.
>>
>>29183749
>heh
You have acted out of emotion and revealed yourself as a woman.
Stop ruining society.
>>
We're not equal though.

Neither are blacks equal to whites

Or sandniggers to chinks

We are N O T equal.
>>
>>29184936
We all come into the world as naked idiots.
We all feel.
We all die alone.
We are all equal for the things that matter, and it does not need proof.
>>
File: 1428351664552.jpg (27 KB, 411x419) Image search: [Google]
1428351664552.jpg
27 KB, 411x419
>>29184987
that's a real good argument if you're 12, try adding the actual complexities of life to it and you'll find it's not that cut and dry
>>
>>29184987
Very deep, but my point still stands.

A fit Chad with an IQ of 150 is objectively not equal to a crippled 80 IQ vegetable.
>>
>>29185039
One has the potential to be more inspiring.
>>29185008
>my very specific personal problems are harder than yours
Grow up
>>
>>29185070
when did i bring up personal problems you retard

all i said was life is more complicated than the three line summary you gave, there's a good 60-80 years of nuance in between the shit you've said that determines where you end up

the claim being made is that some of the determining factors are outside of your control, some by reasons of biological facts that are inherently different between two members of the same species with opposite reproductive imperatives

point out where i'm wrong here please, i'd love to know. maybe actually give an argument this time
>>
>>29183238
Because they already have more rights than I do
>>
>>29185138
fuck off faggot
nobody cares about the "nuance" between boypussy and a shitstained asshole
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.