[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any ausanons on tonight? what are you doing? >tfw all the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
File: australia.gif (3 KB, 540x270) Image search: [Google]
australia.gif
3 KB, 540x270
any ausanons on tonight? what are you doing?
>tfw all the normies are having pre drinks before going out on the town to pick up and i'm just sitting in a dark room feeling sorry for myself
>>
>>29183173
just finished gym/dinner, maybe shower, go play some vidya. Fuck yeah, clubbing is shit anyway, i'm not 18 anymore i'm fucking 26 holy shit

>tfw no gf
>>
>>29183173
Yes I'm on, but these always end up into a gay fest
>>
And also
>>>/b/
>>
>>29183173
Overwatch provided I don't keep getting dc
>>
>>29183173
Failed normie here. Going """out""" sucks. Massive dick/ego fest. Loud, crowded and shallow sluts who aren't good company. You're not missing out on anything.
>>
Rural Victoria. Gonna be homeless tomorrow. No money, no job, no car. Chronic depression. Gotta wait until Monday for Centrelink to open, though I might check into the mental ward tomorrow because at this point in life, it seems like a reasonable option.
>>
jsut got back from chill job, about to play dota 2 while eating a banana. will probably fap to Anissa Kate or some hentai after a game.
>>
>>29183738
Public holiday Monday isn't it? Gonna have to wait until Tuesday.
>>
>>29183705
This anon speaketh thy truth.
Honestly, stick to whatever hobbies you're into now anyway, educate yourself in your spare time and once you're "ahead of the game," you won't think twice about the nights you could've spent getting goon-faced.

his comes from experience, too since I'm a failed normieeeeeeeeee
>>
>>29183738
Quit whining and gsign up to an employment agency - there are plenty of warehousing jobs out there, for instance. You could easily pay off rent, move closer to the metro and start a TAFE course in your spare time.

There is literally NO excuse, ausbots.
>>
>>29183173

I'm watching Spun over at https://rabb.it/r/31suue
>>
>>29186107
>there are plenty of warehousing jobs out there

yeah except you need forklift ticket, truck license, etc
>>
at home, watching movies. i had a qt who i used talked to a bit about 5 years ago in uni reach out and contact me. looked at their fb profile, they're doing great, looking great, all that. I dropped out of uni, moved back in with my mum and work 10 hours a week at a woolies, spend the rest of the time in my room watching movies and playing vidya, generally looking unkempt, scraggly and like shit all the time. SO, i spent the afternoon feeling sorry for my self because of that. now back to playing vidya.
>>
3804 reporting in.

Seriously deciding on whether to stay in and fap or go out for an erotic massage.
>>
>>29186191
Not for the basic roles.
Once you've worked for 2-3 weeks and can afford a forkie, then you'd be eligible for those roles periodically, too.

I mentioned that as an example, though. There are still plenty of jobs that have literally no requirements - it's just a matter of willingness to survive, given your circumstances. I know it isn't easy, nor is it fair, but I hold no sympathy for those that are able to work and afford a stable life and choose simply not to bother.
>>
I'm home from work, fed, and about to start some vidya. Need to have a shower. Thinking about going in to town tomorrow to organise some new speakers for my radmobile.
>>
>>29186264
you have an amp in the area?
>>
>>29186485
>amp

What?
>>
Studying for an exam they decided to have on a Saturday. Wish me luck robots.
>>
>>29186539
asian massage parlour
>>
File: ch list.png (77 KB, 1154x1183) Image search: [Google]
ch list.png
77 KB, 1154x1183
>>29186599
There's a few legal aussie brothels in the area. Literally one 10 minutes away from me.

But their list of turn ons and off seem very specific and off putting seeing how I don't meet most of their turn ons.

>full beard and lots of hair
>paranoid on my personal hygiene even though I showered today and everything
>shit at flirting and compliments
>>
>>29183705
massive dicks? sounds good to me doe
>>
>>29183738
Whereabouts u live mate
>>
>>29186663
>their list of turn ons and off
You're fucking kidding me. They're whores. Who cares. Brothels are the only place I've ever been able to get into regardless of how drunk I am. Doesn't matter if I had to crawl in through the door they still wouldn't turn me away.
>>
>>29186188
this stream is super comfy
>>
>>29183173
Just got back feom drinking and playing ping pong w my robot friend in Fremantle, got asked if I want to buy meth by some hobos. Now I'm flicking through tv feeling pretty drunk probably gonna rip some cones and jerk off soon then proceed to grief over my hatred for myself
>>
>>29187019
Even so, I'm still incredibly anxious about it for some reason. Even if they are whores, I still want them to have fun because if they aren't, I'm not and I won't enjoy myself.
>>
>>29187294
any good brothels in Perth anyone ? I really need to feel my doodle in a vagina
>>
I really need to poo, but I just started a heroes of the storm game. I hope it ends soon.
>>
>>29187324
Take a chance I'd guess? Just type in adult services or something into Google Maps and have a look around. Go from there. I'd doubt you can go wrong with any legal brothel.
>>
bump. where are our ausbros at?
>>
>>29188324
waiting for a battleground in wow and listening to paramore mix on youtube
>>
>>29188374
I was just playing Starcraft. Up to the last Zerg mission. Got slightly bored.

>mass zerglings
>scarabs come out of the fog of war
>12 - 24 zerglings die in less than 5 seconds
>hydralisks gets finished off by either scarabs or zealots.

Absolute nightmare mode and it's too fucking expensive to counter with mutas when there's a legion of dragoons waiting for you
>>
>>29183571
>be 17
>bout to leave
>"whats in the bag anon"
>"o right i dont need it"
>put it down
>loud thump
>idungoofed.png
>go outside
>waiting for it
>front door opens
>whats in the bag anon
>"absolutely nothing"
>dad reaches in bag
>pulls out a 1L bottle of absolute vodka
>he was trying to be angry but couldent help laughing
>i still got fucked over
>>
>tfw no robot cuddles
>>
erp and overwatch. Same as most nights.

Had a couple wins, got stomped into the absolute dirt a few times. But I am slowly improving and have most of the assorted skins I want. Only thing could be better is the typefucking, I have..unpopular characters
>>
Panicking about having to deal with parents tomorrow. Anxiously staying up all night might not help.
>>
>>29188800
qldanon?
>>
>>29188967
however did you guess? south bernett. Far away from the major pop centers. I "main" lucio but also play torb and a spattering of reaper/mei/76/winston/roadhog and am trying to improve my zarya game
>>
>>29189237
battletag?
>>
File: maximumlewd.png (395 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
maximumlewd.png
395 KB, 600x600
>>29189405
spiral#1414

I'm currently being tytpefucked and impregnated by a slime and thus unavalable
>>
>>29189459
l-lewd, I'll add you later.
>>
File: url-1.jpg (7 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
url-1.jpg
7 KB, 235x215
>>29183173

>Be second year uni
>Exams in 5 days
>Haven't studied at all
>Already failing all four units
>1am in the morning and ive been on /r9k/ and /tg/ all day
>>
>>29189625
Indeed. I wanted to have my cyborg assfucked. But f-list is a cunt that way
>>
>>29189729
I prefer to fuck realbutts doe :(
>>
>>29189881
whatever works for you. Real would be great, and a plan for when I get around to buying a whore. I want to experience my anal fetishes in real time one day
>>
these threads always die at midnight, why are ausbots so fucking normal, can't you just be lewdqtbots instead
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.