[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you have a nice progressive girlfriend yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 640x1136
Why don't you have a nice progressive girlfriend yet?
>>
>>29183060
I love this new free the nipple movement.
>>
>>29183079
It's not for you perv
>>
>>29183060
gross titties
>>
>>29183060
This picture is puzzling me. From the light refraction on her tits it looks like she's in a bath but she has a pillow behind her head and bedsheets under her arm so she looks like she's in bed too
>>
>>29183143
yes it is, its for attention and now you have my attention, everyone wins
>>
>>29183179
that neck isn't helping either
>>
>>29183185
Stop shaming women about their bodies you loser

This is why you're lonely
>>
>>29183060
does progressive mean she'll post her tits online yet expect respect?
>>
>>29183060
That picture is very cringeworthy.

If you are this illiterate, you should probably not cover up your tits with your words.
>>
>>29183235
What's disrespectful about having pride in your body?

Not everyone is a small dick fatty like you.
>>
File: reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>29183233
I can't wait until the beta uprising happens then we will see who the real losers are
>>
>>29183258

/pol/ has their day of the rope, and /r9k/ is one of the first targets on the list.

>>29183235

Yes. Women are dumb.
>>
I love cute small tits like hers. Coupled to the fact she has puffy nipples that makes her a 10/10
>>
>>29183258
>Beta uprising
What a beautiful oxymoron you have there, lad.
>>
>>29183060
Women just latch onto a guys interests.
>>
>>29183060
I did and she made my life hell. and stalked me all the time and called her friends who lived in my town to drive near my home. it wasn't peachy whatsoever
>>
>>29183060
The average woman needs attention more than air.
>>
Does anyone know how to get snapchat pictures downloaded without the person knowing? I imagine thats what happened on this picture and seen it a lot of 4chan but my app keeps getting me temp banned.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.