[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do black guys have larger penises than any other race?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1465528222303.jpg (123 KB, 1169x1300) Image search: [Google]
1465528222303.jpg
123 KB, 1169x1300
why do black guys have larger penises than any other race?
>>
>>29183049
I would guess same reason their penises are more commonly "showers" and why their lips tend to be bigger: to deal with hot climate by having larger surface to give away heat
(same reason white people have opposite features)
>>
>>29183049

They don't, that's a meme.
>>
I thought Latinos had the largest dicks
>>
File: 1452150406305.jpg (158 KB, 576x864) Image search: [Google]
1452150406305.jpg
158 KB, 576x864
>>29183735
KEK jelly whiteboi spotted
>>
>>29183759
I wish. Mine is pretty small.
>>
>>29183049
Because in the ghetto they couldn't afford birth control. And the ones who had sex a lot were the ones with the biggest dicks.
>>
>>29183049
There isn't any scientific study to back it up. But asking this is like asking

>why are Chinese people shorter than any other race
>why do Irish people have red hair

It just kinda is mang. But stop assuming it's a black and white world, it isn't. Just as white people can have all sorts of ethnicities so can black people, they aren't all the same (inb4 they look the same)
>>
>>29183049
Years of being bred vs every white dick getting a wife regardless in old days of America
>>
Idk i mean im black and have a big dick but in still an autistic neet virgin
>>
>>29183906
>It just kinda is mang.
Asians have the largest share of neatherandal genes, hence shorter legs.
>>
>>29183873
Actually, in the US real studies have been conducted on race and penis size, and they came to the conclusion that there were no measurable difference. Google it.
>>
>>29183363
eh white people are in the middle, since our indo-European ancestors came from hotter climates than europe. it's east Asians that are really cold-adapted
>>
>>29183906
Although, both these things can easily be backed up by legitimate statistics. There has been no real study conducted which shows a measurable difference between whites and blacks; and peoples experiences tell us that it is simply a meme.

The reason for the meme is a history of a long penis being correlated to being savage and Americans trying to perpretuate black people as sexual dumb savage beasts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

http://www.eupedia.com/genetics/origins_of_red_hair.shtml
>>
>>29184067
>which shows a measurable difference *in penis size* between whites and blacks

Typo...
>>
>>29184067
Measured studies show africans and latinos have larger penises than whites and Asians.
>>
I'm black, I just so happen have a big dick.
Ask a slut, either she'll tell you black guys are hung, or her boyfriend at the time will make her say "actualllyyyyyyy black guys have smaller dik than asains" I've seen and heard it done.
When you Google things like this OFCOURSE you're going to see "black guys are average too" because nobody wants to feel insufficient. Same reason why the nicer girls say "size doesn't matter".
Get over it.
Find a girl who isnt a slut and who loves you for you. It's alot better than being treated like a dildo .
>>
File: MUH DICK.jpg (756 KB, 1391x2160) Image search: [Google]
MUH DICK.jpg
756 KB, 1391x2160
>>29183049
because they don't, it is all jewish myth and self-reported crap.
read encyclopediadramatica.se/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax
>>
>>29183049
Blacks don't get shrinkage when it's cold.
>>
>>29184659
>linking to ED as a source
i see polfags have no self-respect anymore.
>>
>>29184399
>>29184728
>>29183049

>There was only one study of 320 men in Negroids and two studies of 445 men in Mongoloids. There are no indications of differences in racial variability in our present study, e.g. the study from Nigeria was not a positive outlier.

>http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/bju.13010/full

The authors admit that more, and better data, is needed before any firm conclusions can be reached.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.