[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#PrayforEliza
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1465486197531.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
1465486197531.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2560
She's currently in the loony bin right now. She posted a brief video before taking it down. She has very serious drug problems if anyone doubts it.

Her father was absent and oscillating between being kind and abusive triggered by nothing meaningful. Her mom didn't give a fuck about her. She got bullied since grade school. She felt unloved and rejected everywhere. She never felt like she fit in. This lead to depression and anxiety. She also likely has bpd and only started treatment recently.

Then on top fo that she she keeps sticking with the same toxic, edgy meme lords that she calls her Skype friends. Brien in the logs met her through mchan, solicited pictures, further taught and introduced her to more drugs because he was a habitual user, shooting up on cam right in front of her. Eaton is a twink that she believes she's in love with, who never gives her a straight answer, mostly ignoring her for enjoyment. She's become addicted to that. The others are the members that reply "kek" after every statement, thinking its all a joke or trolling, thinking a 15 year old girl thinks exactly how they think, when she's vastly different.

I don't know why she loves associating with these people. She needs to be friends with girls her ages who experience the same experiences she does. Not a 20+ year old male drug addicts that first took interest in her because of her body.

https://a.pomf.cat/rjedwu.txt
>>
File: 253.jpg (1 MB, 1260x1782) Image search: [Google]
253.jpg
1 MB, 1260x1782
>>29182546
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAA

ROASTIE BTFO
>>
I would definitely lick her asshole
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAXvIiBw5xw

let go of this "waifu" shit sick fucks

you need help guys go to therapy for real
>>
>>29182654

She has a therapist already and takes meds.
>>
>>29182546
Some whore has been waiting to take her place, cap this
>>
That's pretty sad. She's very cute for a 15 year old, I hope all works out for her.
>>
I can't believe eliza and orbiters have gone sjw with this "I'm a poor victim!" crap. Only the cringiest of betas are buying into it.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.