[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
plz help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 18
File: 151317z6tvlof628l2d30d.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
151317z6tvlof628l2d30d.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1920
Q: how do i flirt with a male????

growing up as a gamer, i have 0 social skill when it comes to flirting / boys. it's hard enough for me to tell when a guy genuinely likes me, so i end up friend/famzoning all my guyfriends and running away when my fucked up intuition somehow *thinks* he's beginning to fall for me.

this is also bc i don't want to lose them as a friend and i know that once they start hitting on me aggressively / if they were to ever ask me to be a gf, they'd find out how fucking inexperienced + inept i am and it would just be so embarrassing bc i literally have NO FUUUCKINGGG CLUEEEE how to girl/flirt/seduce/be a vixen when it comes to romance! :( i hate it and it makes me so sad.

off topic: i'm generally very nice to everyone, but how do i stay that way without having guys confused / making them think i'm interested in them? when people say "oh yea we're talking" -- wtf does that fucking mean??? don't you talk to everyone??? :( at this point i don't care if i'm misunderstood, but i just hate living this way bc i'm too scared to meet guys bc i have no idea how to act. i wasn't like this before but now that i'm at an age where i should be experienced (and i'm not), it's fucking with mee :*(

how do i flirt?? how do i 'game'??? do girls have to know how to 'game'?? wtf??? how do i even girl???? HELPPPPPPPP

honestly i know r9k/4chan is the last place i should be asking for this advice but i have more faith in 4chan than my own ability to survive in the girl/man world

help!

any irl/url methods appreciated, ty
>>
sorry this is so fucking long i'm out of it

tldr:

1) how do i flirt/be a seductress like other women? i've been sheltered all my life doing quests on online servers

2) this fucks me up bc i push away all my guy friends / guys who are interested in me /

+ i don't even talk to most guys or try not to bc i'm afraid itll give them the wrong impression (mistaken kindness 4 me wanting them) .... [[ bc of the phrase '""ohhhh yea me and that chick r talking.. WEVE BEEN TALKINGGG" wtf?? when i hear my guy friends say that it makes me never want to talk to anyone w/ a penis again. help!!!]
>>
>>29182455
yeah there's not a really any threat of rejection when you flirt with a guy, men are extremely forgiving when it comes to women's autism. so, just say whatever you want.

here's some tips on what you could say to flirt with a guy though
>haha, you're so funny!
>omg you are just the cutest
>i bet you have a really cute penis!
>i find you very attractive
basically just say anything positive
>>
>>29182511
oh also tease them too, i like it when girls call me a dork or a silly head
>>
If you are a girl, show him your tits. That will signal to him you are interested in him. If you are a faggot, then kys.
>>
File: hUWuLun.gif (47 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
hUWuLun.gif
47 KB, 500x281
>>29182511
ahhh thank you! this helps a lot
yes i'm the biggest autist on this planet

and oooh all of your advice is great, ty~

but where do you draw the line between teasing / being a bitch? i can get kind of talk-shit in a joking way / be a little mean sometimes bc i was super aggro when gaming in pvp and keyboard warriored

i'm not like that tho irl (super shy/innocent but also fun and happy and playful? teasing i guess but i always feel like it might come off bitchy)

thank you!!!
>>
File: 1461032141185.png (89 KB, 399x382) Image search: [Google]
1461032141185.png
89 KB, 399x382
>ymw people on /r9k/ will actually waste their time reading all this shit
>>
>>29182577
just add a ~ at the end when you are teasing

if they think you are being a bitch just say "im only teasing you goofball!"

some guys like bitches though so it's not like it's the end of the world if you come off as bitchy

you seem like you are driving yourself crazy just dont overthink it, you'll be fine
>>
just b urself

thats literally it

if i can just b myself and have people think im a cute flirty girl then im sure you can too
>>
ALSO IMPORTANT QUESTION PLS

how often are girls normally supposed to respond to a boy?? friend or not??? or if the guy likes the girl but the girl is like ehhhh i cant bc im a lame and i have no social skills so im gonna run away and stuff but i still miiiight like u / be interested in the future and i wanna keep going / be friends / not die

i end up responding to guys like
2-7 days later (fastest pace)

but usually (for the past 5+ yrs) its been like
3+ months to respond to a fb message
10+ months for a txt

unless we go to the same school
then its like 72+ hrs or smth

WHAT IS NORMAL AVERAGE RESPONSE RATE FOR A GIRL TO BE CONSIDERED FUTURE YUNG WIFEY??? *needs to improve responding* ;-;
>>
>>29182455

Please don't waste yourself on a guy who doesn't deserve you. Sick and tired of hearing these chad stories of how they take a girls virginity then dump them... As much as I hate women I hate hearing that shit more.. -_-
>>
>>29182658
ok now i know for sure this is bait

please fuck off
>>
>>29182665
In other words, she should leave /r9k/. She will only find the worst garbage among men here.
>>
>>29182665

Wait nvm I just realized you're a trip. Fuck off and die you roastie whore nigger loving piece of worthless shit.
>>
>>29182658
those response times lmao

Srrsly tho i hate it when anyone takes more than a day to respond. It's like i know you are glued to your phone fucker
Answer meeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>29182658
well everyone's different, but most men do not care

personally if i like a girl i'd love it if she messaged me pretty regularly
>>
>>29182658
They'll think you're not interested and probably give up if you make them wait so long.
Every girl that I've talked to usually made me wait from no time (pratically watching the chat and typing back asap) to a couple of hours if she was busy.
Oh, and, I dont know if it works with all guys, but I like when a girl responds asap, like she's on the chat waiting for your response.
>>
File: cuuute.jpg (73 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
cuuute.jpg
73 KB, 500x332
>>29182633
hahaha aww thank you so much! :)

thats amazing advice
yes im not alive rn so mind is dead
js questions ive bottled up for years T-T tyty

>>29182651
hahaha thank youuu
yes i know i always act myself + nothing else!
but i dont know what happens when a guy wants to wife you up / wants you as his gf. i literally shut everything down and cut all contact bc i have no fucking map or guide or knowledge of wtf to do then.

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO ACTT and i cant act like myself bc im a fucking dooofusssss :(((( so i just run/hide!! like im normally smart but when a guy talks to me ill fucking speak gibberish and turn red and like not even know who i am. i cant control myself bc i act so fucking dumb goddamn. i just cant act like myself when a guy likes me more than a friend bc i feel like im going to be so fucking humiliated w/o trying lol

its just not good bc all my gfs have bfs and im just here with like infinite guy friends bc i will not let anything happen until i know how to handle things and know exactly what to do when it escalates :( fuuuuck meeeeeeee im going to di ea motherfucking solo girl until the grave

thank you allllll s2s2s2
>>
>>29182729
desu if we were friends and i was crushing on you and you said all of this stuff to me just like this i'd probably fall in love with you

im an awkward loser who has the same problems though, it's probably different with Chad
>>
>>29182678
bitch die

if you don't help me i'll kill you!!!! lolol
jk no but really
dont say that bc itll make me feel worse
fucuuasdlfkjasdkfkfkkkasdfljsdfklah

IWISH THIS WERE FUCKING UNTRUEGODDDDD;LFKAJSD;FLJKASDF
>>
File: pink ae9.png (643 KB, 1280x1555) Image search: [Google]
pink ae9.png
643 KB, 1280x1555
>>29182710
>>29182703
>>29182722
(and anyone i missed)

awww <3 <3 thank you!!!!!! this is actually my first post on reddit ever ever and i thought i'd get my ass beat but everyone is so kind and nice. *loyal r9k fan forever!!!!* ^^

i'm definitely taking notes! :D

also working on improving my communication / response times >.< i never knew.. thank you all!!!!!!

ahhh i feel so happy and fuzzy and i wish i could group huggggggg THANK YOU!!!!!! <3
>>
>>29182748
its so utterly ridiculous, it just looks like a caricature of how a girl acts as seen by some neckbeard

>>29182791
alright 10/10 this did it for me
>>
>>29182791
are you a troll or a tranny or both
>>
File: 33.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
33.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
>>29182747

ha hahahaha thank you thats very sweet ;-;

i'm the exact same!!!!!

i'm surrounded by chads and playboys and that's why i feel very a;lskdjf;alsdkfj :((( i feel like i need some type of guidance in the face of chads other than "be urself" but i shall try and forever try as me myself!!

bc googling shit like 'how to flirt' can be so fucking demoralizing and i dont ever wanna do that again

thank youuu r9k :DD
>>
Why is it that men pretending to be little girls is allowed on this board?
Where, did we as noblemen, as saints of 4chanmire, go awry and let this degenerate filth protrude on our good Christian, God-fearing board?
Well, no more I say!
>>
>>29182455
Men are really fucking stupid. You have to hit him over the head with it in order for him to get it.
Say that you like how he looks. Men are obsessed with women's looks and they assume that liking how a man looks means you'll fuck them.

>Source: I was a pimp and am a psychologist now.
>>
>>29182835
i think it's ok for them to act like little girls so long as they are taking hormones and actively making themselves cute IRL
>>
>>29182748

Karla?

OrigamiPosting
>>
File: 120.jpg (4 KB, 250x189) Image search: [Google]
120.jpg
4 KB, 250x189
>>29182791
>First post on reddit
ok, now Im sure ur trolling

pretty sad desu
>>
>>29182852
Rather hedonistic proposal I dare say ol' chap. I don't think that that would be in good favor our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>29182844
>somali
>has a job

Nice lie.
>>
>>29182867
i dont know i think jesus probably knew how much it sucked to be a virgin for 33 years, he'd probably be ok with us satiating ourselves with some boipussy every now and then. for some of us cute tranny girls are the best we can do.
>>
File: falstaff.jpg (1 MB, 1802x1704) Image search: [Google]
falstaff.jpg
1 MB, 1802x1704
>>29182455
there's been a lot of men LARPing as women here lately, it's getting pretty pathetic honestly

you can tell immediately if they use a japtoon girl in their posts that it's a man
>>
File: tr46.jpg (300 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tr46.jpg
300 KB, 500x375
>>29182794
LMAO
ahahahaahahaha l;askdflmfaooahahaha

THANK YOU fuckerfuckface>:o!!

jk but no i just dont have my composure rn bc i am starved + beyond exhausted + depletedd

omg there was just an earthquake

and to everyone below
fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuu
and ty what a beautiful close to a topic

>>29182844
men so aren't stupid
i mean they are but not when it comes to romance??? like wtf i hate how every guy seems to know how to play a girl (ive never been played but in the sense that they just.. seem to know what they're doing???) :( basically every person in this world has experience but me T.T

the only experience i have is fucking
fanfiction and 2d sprites

also
wtfff?? complementing a guys look is so forward (not my style) but its happened b4 rarely kinda ish

and i dont want them to think i'll fuck them???? i'm not a slore :( but thanks ill keep that in mind ;p haha. i rly dont want guys to think im in it for the sex or even READY for that kind of shit bc i cante ven like

kiss propelry IDK FUCK
LETS STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS UGHHHA;SDFLKASDFJKL FUCK HOW AM I
>>
>>29182885
Jesus was a missionary, and in order to be in Gods good favor it is quintessential to follow his teachers and try your hardest to live up to his image.
Why don't you become a missionary in a third world country and date the qts there
>>
File: sr10.jpg (134 KB, 750x739) Image search: [Google]
sr10.jpg
134 KB, 750x739
>>29182885
i'm sorry you got assfucked and catfished by a tranny but no lolll i just like kawaii pics and thats all i have on my comp and posting only text is boring

fuck im trying to give you some life
>>
>>29182913
Where do you live. I'll be your bf

Originalbl;ox
>>
>>29182924
vagina girls dont want me because im a beta loser, im telling you dude the best im gonna be able to do is boipussy, if jesus gets mad at me ill see if we can sort it out after i die, basically ill cross that bridge when i get to it
>>
>>29182913

Is your name, Karla? lol
>>
>>29182947
nope :/ sry
she seems like a cool chick tho hahaha;DD;x;x;d;d;d;d:BBBYAY^_^
>>
>>29182946
There will be no salvation for you unless you try your hardest. Thou must seek love in a far off land! You are far better off than most women and they would be delighted to be in your company. You may even get some children!
>>
File: 1406030027575.jpg (376 KB, 637x900) Image search: [Google]
1406030027575.jpg
376 KB, 637x900
>>29182455
>>29182491
M.m..maybe you could give me your throwaway info and we could flirt some time... I mean if you want to that is

BBB-BAKA
>>
>>29182943
i didnt get assfucked and catfished by a tranny

i dont believe you are a real girl though, at least not a girl with a vagina. sorry but there's just something really fishy about all this...
>>
>>29182945
los angeles where all the manwhores and womanwhores live :/

dont come here or dont live here or kys if ur even 1% nerd or have any interest in non normie shit

u will be gawked at -_-
>>
>>29182978
well ill keep trying i suppose

is there a point where ive tried hard enough and i can try to enjoy a little bp?
>>
nobody in los angeles even knows what 4chan is desu

their only info source is mf buzzfeed and huffpo
>>
>>29182991
yeah LA sucks, i went to school there, just graduated and moved back home 2 weeks ago
>>
File: mermaid.jpg (103 KB, 500x694) Image search: [Google]
mermaid.jpg
103 KB, 500x694
k sleep everyone goodnight^.^

bless ur kind souls
>>
>>29183015

oh no way?! samesame
i wonder if we went to the same school???

are ur school colors blue/yellowgold or red/yellow lolol
>>
>>29183025
are you past the point of feeling shame for pretending to be a girl on the internet? or are you about to go to bed and feel kinda weird about it?post pic of bp
>>
>>29183002
Never shalt thou even consider laying with another man, it is deceitful to God's creation and an abomination to all that is true and Holy.
Come now, the most joyful experience in life is a marriage between two virgins...I too have had my bouts of lust, and nearly kept myself from such wonderful thing...but from this day on, I declare that I am to set out on a journey to find the perfect bride! She is out there waiting for me, somewhere in this world! I shall not rest till I may stand by her side in holy matrimony
>>
>>29183036
red and blue, i went to a small private school, it was terrible
>>
>>29183044
dude id love to get a real gf with a vagina and marry and her and have kids, im simply trying to be realistic

i promise i will try my hardest but at a certain point i may not have the strength.

how about this for a compromise: if im still a virgin at 30 i get to partake in a little boipussy one time, and then i thoroughly repent and go right back to trying my hardest to start a family?
>>
>>29182455
i DEMAND A TIMESTAMP
because this is clearly baity in my opinion
>how do I even ???
that was too cringy for me
but with out a time stamp I'll I'll just give you this
just talk to them
there isn't much else to say but that the more you interact with them the more you get close to them on an emotional level
then it would come natural to you

but this whole thread could be trash and my advice pointless
>>
File: 4d 24.png (211 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
4d 24.png
211 KB, 500x700
>>29183040
not rly you cuntbitch
more like a sense of relief of having some direction for how to go about my future interactions T.T and how to improve my ersponse time and knowing its not ok to just.. leave ppl hanging for years/months lol (i would post SS of me replying to ppl literally 1 year later to a question they asked on fb chat).. but its not that deep and idc about proving some anon on the internet wrong lmfao bitch stop being so bitter :/

i dont even know what fucking bp or larp is stop using acronyms and shit i don tknow

im beyond bedtime and
need to sleep bc have to wake up at 5 but
stalling
so fuck ofofflkjfa;lsdkfj;asdljk ty :D/endddddstopppppletitidieeeeeeee
>>
>>29183071
Just take a trip to Eastern Europe or somewhere like that. The women would be greatdful for your generosity in support of their humble country and you may very we'll find your true love.
Beleive in yourself
>>
>>29183084
>i would post SS of me replying to ppl
what do you mean by this
>>
>>29183084
if you are real girl, prove it by becoming my girlfriend, otherwise go to bed and stay the heck out of my turf (/r9k/)
>>
File: waterfll2.gif (983 KB, 500x647) Image search: [Google]
waterfll2.gif
983 KB, 500x647
>>29183075
thank you kind sir :)

>>29183053
oh! not sure what red/blue is but i'm thinking claremont? pomona? western? idk what else is out there. i'm a bruin and all i can say is thank god you up + left here lolol LA is killing my soulll
>>
>>29183111
nvm it mean screen shots
>>29183117
fack off you're being to sad even for r9k in my opinion
>>
File: bluelagoon.jpg (29 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
bluelagoon.jpg
29 KB, 500x344
that was basically my idea that fucked me up

*has no skill w/ boys*
*dls tinder*
should i use random stranger tinder boys to lvl up my social experience and learn how to interact w/ opposite sex???? ok!! lets do this!!
*has no idea how to respond to them*
*doesnt reply ever*
*should prolly delete app*
*realizes i can never even meet up with them bc im too nervous and ill prolly make a fool out of myself aka SAME REASON AS DLING IT IN THE FIRST PLACEEEE*

*circular fucked up logic*
*logs onto 4chan and cries happily in her safe blankets* T.T

aslkjdf;laksdjf;laksdjf lmao
>>
>>29183084

Why do you have to wake up at 5? Babysitting?
>>
>>29183163
>sry im on my period :(
>1st day
>barely ate
>exercised
>now feeling like death
>k in eed to go eat or sleepbyeeeeeeee thanks for the cheer up :DD *isnt sad desu just being a lame!!* hehe <3 XD
from removed comment?
was this typed to me by mistake at>>29183129
because it's out of context...
>>
File: tr107.png (372 KB, 500x503) Image search: [Google]
tr107.png
372 KB, 500x503
>>29183223
lmao yes i thought u meant me hahaha
pls let me live that down peacefully LOOOL
>>
>>29183193

Not lying but you sound a lot like my nigger whore of a "gf."
>>
>>29182455
I don't approve of this meta shitposting, please stop. This shit is bad enough in real life.
>>
>>29182455
Im gay and can talk with all my girlfriends about it. Unfortubate I dont have lots of time for this.
Gimme ur Email, meep. Ill help you more specifically, help you interpret what certain guys tell you etc. If you wanna ofcourse.
If not, then don't. Good luck though, hon. :3
>>
>>29182455
>>29182491

You sound like a guy who's trying too hard to sound like a woman

KYS pathetic faggot
>>
>>29183552
Got you on Kik and Ill note down Email and Skype later
>>
are you the fucking tarot card-reading meep?
>>
>>29182491
and for clarification
i dont mean

"we're talkign" about me
but when they talk about other girls they're "talking" to.. i'm like wtf??? lol everyone talks to everyone why are you making it sound like its something

k deaaaad
>>
>>29182455
Jesus christ. How are you not spontaneously combusting writing like that?
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.