[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vent/Bitch about life.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 8
File: 2016-06-10-03-01-43--92534488.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-10-03-01-43--92534488.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
Hello fellow robos im going to bitch about my life. Do you care probably not but im drunk so here it is. Feel free to bitch along with me or give your opinions.

>Born into upper middle class
>Barley see parents my whole childhood
>Older brother beats my ass all the time
>Be me in middle school
>Parents say from now on i need atleast a 3.8 average or im going be be forced to study aka locked in my room
>The pain of my brother getting and doong whatever he wants he was in HS at this point.
>Parents bought him a brand new camaro SS for his 16th
>Mfw i turned 16 i got shit and no party.
>Older brother goes to college
>Parents pay all his college and since he wants to live off campus they pay for a $1800 a month apartment
>Mfw at this point i have very few friends because my parents barley let me go out and i dont have a car or any money still in HS btw
>Mfw i turn 18 and instead of a present i get a visit from my brother.
>One thing leads to another and we got into a fist fight.
>30 day eviction noticr recived from parents the next day.
>Tell me i better find a job because they arent giving me any money and not to ask
>Rage boils i flip and bitch about how they treat me like shit and give my brother everything he wants
>End up not being able to find a job that pays well enough to stay in my state so me and my only friend move to bumfuck nowhere his uncle gave us jobs here i remain here to this day.
>Havent talked to my family in 4 years.
>Last thing i saw on facebook was my brother is married and my dad is giving him the family business.
>Mfw i get nothing in my parents will.

I always wondered why they hated me so much. For the most part i did everything they asked. Also im a kissless virgin cause i have no social life and know noone in this small village yes literally a village still. My friend lives across the street from me and we just work and play rpgs lmao. Shit could be worse i guess. Also the stuff above isnt in chronological order exactly
>>
You should have posted this earlier but I like your story. There has to be a reason your parents r like this to you. You gotta think of a way to prove everyone wrong. Maybe go into show business and try and make it. I don'tknow but the play RPGs lmao part made me kek lol
>>
>>29182397
>my friend lives across the street from me and we just work and play rpgs lmao
Sounds cozy. Sucks about all the other shit though.
>>
>>29182498
Posted earlier??? Anyway idk about the whole show business thing maybe ill become a famous youtuber lmao. Anyway yeah i really cant think of a reason they were and are like that. At this point i dont really care there dead to me and if they reached out i wouldnt respond.
>>
>>29182510
Yeah its really all i have to look forward to. Small ass town nothing but farms within 50 miles. There are a few bars scattered but i dont really dig the bar scene i would rather drink and play rpgs lol
>>
Suprised no one on here wants to bitch wow
>>
>>29182611
There's nothing wrong with small towns are you a califag? They are cozy af. Anyways. Why do you think your parents like your bother more than you?
>>
That sucks, mate. I'm sorry.
>>
>>29182694
Like i said idk. Maybe just cause he was there first? I dont think there is anything wrong woth small towns just the fact that i would like to meet a girl or somthing and i dont think i can do that here. Then again im probably to sperg to get with a girl anywhere.......
>>
>used to plan on living into my 80s-90s
>now not even sure if I want to live until 30
>>
>have job interview tomorrow
>literally the job I have been trying to get since I graduated shitty college
>recently moved back in with my mother
>she doesn't have a printer
>can't print my resume to bring to the interview
>she finds an old printer
>it prints in splotches
>I don't have a razor in this house
>can't shave
>spent all night trying to print resume
>only going to get 5 hours of sleep
>considering just not showing up to the interview
Why will nothing to my way
>>
>>29182888
Just stay with mommy forever. That's my plan.
>>
>>29182834

What's wrong with your health?
>>
>>29182888
Dam that sucks.would say try a libary but it might be to late
>>
File: What_a_time_to_be_alive.png (232 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
What_a_time_to_be_alive.png
232 KB, 500x380
One of the girls you all worship(ped) was gonna pay me 20,000 USD to poison her parents (nonlethal) and step-parents, she even sent me about 2,000 in btc as a show of good faith. I think she's either an hero'd or just gave up.
Sucks because they're all abusive (or so she said) and the point was to get her out of a bad situation. I'd just like to know if she's okay, but at least I know she's alive. She apparently had some hacker ex boyfriend that stole small amounts of money from banks and sent her a stipend each week to keep her mouth shut about their relationship when he was 25 and she was 15. Disgusting.

Plus I need to update my car insurance to drive for any of the popular services but my auto bill pay overdrew my account.
>>
>>29182923
Nothing really. My life is just shit. Not sure if I want to live into my 30s let alone 40s
>>
>>29182971
Lol sounds like a typical 4chins whore.
>>
>>29182888
Nigga, have you never learned how to write or something?
>>
File: chernobyl-daycare_o_2835433.jpg (69 KB, 438x627) Image search: [Google]
chernobyl-daycare_o_2835433.jpg
69 KB, 438x627
>be me, 18yo disabledfag
>No legs what so ever
As far as I've been told, my birth mother got exposed to radiation n shit due to Chernobyl. Not long after, I was born, lo and behold my lack of limbs.
>from foreign country that shitty
>Birth parents don't want me, cause disabled
>In soviet Russia, disabled man is no good
>end up in shitty orphanage, god knows how it ever stayed functioning
>grew outta orphanage eventually got to the us and got adopted to amerifag family
>Dad's got the skits so relationship has always pretty much been on the border with him
he didn't even bother to admit it to me untill I was 14
>Be 2015, scrubed by in highschool barely because it was filled with liberal nazis
>well you see anon, you're white, so we're just going to assume that you'll be well off without our help no matter what
Its like there was some kind of contest of how many liberalfags gou could fit into one building before it blew up
If any of you are interested, I l might share some stories of Anon in Liberalland
>Barely graduate highschool, and parents insist I have no one to blame but myself
I know I can be a lazy ass motherfucker sometimes, but saying it was my fault alone I got called racist by a teacher, subsequently failing a class due to it is entirely my fault.
>be 20 now
>parents absolutely refuse to pay for any of my college
This is partly because there's really not enough money to go around. My sister is the smarter one out of my whole family, so she gets all the funding from my parents, gets to go to a nice school down in cali. I don't hate her for it, she deserves it since she worked hard to get where she is now.
But even still, the pang of reality is unsettling, knowing I'm probably never going to be able to afford higher education.
>Also can't get a better job cause a hs diploma really ain't worth shit
>can't hold onto a decent paying labor job cause I can choose to have not bleeding legs, or a small salary
Cont?
>>
OP here any fembots want to earn some steambucks? lmao
>>
>>29183035
Tries to be a snarky pretentious cunt but starts his post off with 'Nigga,'. Shut the fuck up, retard.
>>
>>29183064
Go to bed bro, my brothers in this same scenario. I enjoy his company while hes down here even if he doesn't want to be here.
>>
>>29183064
Lmao NIGGA EHATTTT
>>
>>29183102
I'm not the guy with the printer problems and I'm not going to bed.
>>
>>29183041
jesus christ anon. Is this story true?

Also, what state do you live in? It's fucking bullshit if your sister goes to college in California but you don't live in Cali.

Out of state tuition is double the price of instate. With what your parents are paying to send her to college, they could send you BOTH to instate colleges for the same price.

If you plan on majoring in something that will pay well, such as engineering or medicine (although i don't think you can be a doctor if you don't have legs), then i would say take a loan and apply for scholarships and financial aid.

If you plan on going to college for another degree (read: shit degree) then don't even bother going. Just learn some programming and become a tech monkey. You can make nice money from that, even without a college degree, if you have skill.
>>
>>29183064
>abloobloobloo there's no way I can get my resume on paper without a machine doing it for me ;n;

This is what you sound like.

Seriously though, get some sleep man, that's the most important thing right now. Just go to bed and worry about all this shit tomorrow.
>>
>>29183180
Meant for the other dude. Whatever, you all understood that.

Maybe I should just go to bed myself.
>>
File: lmao.jpg (38 KB, 687x274) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
38 KB, 687x274
>friend from high school started going to my uni
>he moved into an apartment with 3 random roommates
>one of them sells weed
>friend eventually decides to try buying some from roommate
>starts out just being an occasional thing
>he eventually starts smoking everyday
>starts going to class and work high
>stops hanging out because he'd rather stay in a smoke
>when he does want to hang out it's to smoke
>when I remind him I don't smoke he gets mad and tells me I need to lighten up
>recently he keeps complaining about not having any extra money anymore
>tell him he would have some if he would stop spending it on weed literally every day
>says that spending his money on weed has nothing to do with being poor
>was supposed to go to the movies together earlier
>he cancelled because he blew all his money on weed again
>invited me over to smoke instead
I'm pretty much done with him at this point we've been friends for a long time and it's hard for me to make new ones with my anxiety but he's pretty much become every dude weed lmao meme ever
>>
>>29183171
Oregon/Washington area.

I've moved around a bit.

The problem with student loans is that I "legally" have to have my dependee's signature, which is my hardass father. He refuses to do it.

The proplem with financial aid is that your dependee has to be in a "low tax bracket" in order to qualify. My family is more like lower end of the middle class. He makes some money, but even with his salary, he's currently paying for two of my older siblings and my mom's persuit of her postponed career.I'm the corner getting cut in this case.

I always wanted to be an astronaut, because just the images from the ISS are fucking gorgeous, and I wanted to go and see it for myself. But pretty much any space agency isn't going to admit an astronaut with prosthetics. It's waaay too much of a risk I guess. Which makes sense, it's still just a bit crushing.

For now, with what little community college I can afford on my own, I'm settling for a CS degree. That is if I ever finish it.
>>
File: 1463357301743.jpg (30 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
1463357301743.jpg
30 KB, 680x510
I am a meat puppet.
No matter which point of view I take, I don't really belong.
I'm not really a "part" of all of this
Put me out of my misery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCQEaPhJjPE
>>
>>29183285
>have to have my dependee's signature, which is my hardass father. He refuses to do it.
This shit's happened to me too and when eventually I got my mother to sign it she got declined (credit I think) and the loan that I got offered without a parent is too small to actually cover a full year. And I ended up having to change majors last semester so at this point I'm having to pay out of pocket for a degree that I'm not even sure that I want.
>>
>>29183285
You know, even if your high school grades weren't fantastic, it is much easier to transfer from a community college to a state college than to get into a state college based on merit alone.

Maybe do 3 years at a community college then one final year at a state college so you get the university's name on your degree while spending minimal cash by taking the majority of your classes at a community college
>>
>>29183460
>Maybe do 3 years at a community college then one final year at a state college

Most decent colleges in the US require a minimum number of hours at that university to prevent this sort of thing
>>
>>29183041
Still live at home btw
>all my older siblings are living elsewhere cause college is naaas
>mum is at the age where she's just bitchy about everything
>Dad is barely holding it together, he got a new shitty job a few years ago
>est a year ago, dad's boss got demoted and dad unexpectedly got all the responsibilities of previous boss without the title or pay
It's only ever work for him, when he does come home, I stay the fuck outta his way
>Both parents decided I've been living at home for too long
Basically I'm out by the end of the year, whether I'm ready or not.

Remember, I'm barely going to college, can't hold a good paying job for shit, and even if I could, monthly rent alone would suck up what money I'd have. Not to mention my prosthetics themselves.

>got to the us, started getting free prothetics under two conditions
>Gotta go to school, gotta be under 21yo

For the record I consider myself extremely lucky I got this at all. But it sucks that it's gonna expire soon, and good fitting prothetics can usually run up to $10,000 a pop.

Going to school right now is really the only thing holding my life together right now

When I get kicked out it's only going to be a vicious cycle of shit. I don't really have any friends to turn to either, cause most of my hs friends were years older than me and went off to graduate and do normie life years ago. I haven't been able to keep contact with any of em, cause admittedly, many of them forgot about me anyways.
>>
>>29182888
You know there are many places in each town were you can print stuff for few cents?
And you know you can buy a fucking razor?
>>
>>29183460
That's my plan in a nutshell. I'm basically just looking for money at this point, but student loans are a trap, and I want to keep that as a last resort.
>>
>>29183460
I heard about Obama announcing free community college starting in 2016. I was pretty psyched cause that would really solve a good portion of my problems. All I'd have to do is work my ass off to afford rent and go a few extra years without new prosthetics, eventually complete a degree, become normie, yada yada, get health insurance that cover things like prosthetics and life is guud.

It was only then that I found out that it's not offered to "my tax bracket"
>>
>>29183270
My friend is the same way. He bitches he can afford a new computer and other stuff but spends 60-80$ on weed a week.
>>
>supposed to go to uni
>lazily going through the motions
>uni paid off by aid and scholarship
>not sure if I want to go
>decided to live on campus
>haven't turned in housing application yet
>not worried cause freshman get guaranteed housing
>mfw realize today I need to get my shit together and get a room cause it starts in less than 2 months

Can any anons give me advice on what to bring to dorm and I'm probably getting random roommates because of how late I am
>>
>>29183627
Is the free community college thing still a thing?..just graduated and might do CC instead of uni
>>
>>29183681
Same here, I just graduated as well and I'm still debating on whether to attend a university or community college (for two years of course, after which I would transfer to a uni.)
I don't really concern myself with the potential experiences that I may miss by taking the latter option, because I know what Elliot Rodger went through. That sort of pain can turn someone into a violent monster, and that is what I seek to avoid...
>>
>>29183656
It depends on you, keep in mind that a lot of dorms have shitty internet so if you normally spend a lot of time online bring something to keep you entertained during downtime, other than that, flip flops and a tote if you have a community shower, microwave if the dorm doesn't include one, and an extra cell charger. Personally I wish I'd brought as little as possible considering how small my dorm ended up being.
>>
>>29183681
My experience thus far:

CC is way cheaper cause tuition is only charged when you're taking classes. You could take classes fall term, skip winter term, take more in spring and you're only paying for classes.

For most uni's you're required to live on campus for the first year, so they're basically forcing you to fork out atleast $20k just for that stuff. On top of that, minimum annual tuition. If you don't pay your bills and don't take classes for a term or two, the uni has the full right to drop you from the roster and pretend like they never knew you.

The tricky thing about CC is making sure the credits line up for your end goal, but that pretty much goes for any school. If you do want to do a cc then pro school a roo, make sure to yalk with an advisor of some kind so you don't waste time and money on credits that aren't worth shit for where you're going.
>>
>>29183639
If he had just started smoking and spending money on it, it probably wouldn't bother me but at this point he's started basing his entire personality around weed, every conversation he has to work weed into somehow, the other day we were talking about what we're going to do after college and he immediately jumped to the fact that he wants to move to colorado or washinton despite the fact that two years ago he was adamant about staying in our state. And it's not just me who's noticing it I ran into one of the other guys who went to my high school on campus the other day and he ended up asking me when he became such a pothead because he used to be a totally different person.
>>
>>29183772
Thanks I don't have a lot of stuff but clothes so maybe that's better
>>
>>29183870
You should be fine bringing minimum first semester since you'll be spending most of you're time adjusting to college so you won't have much downtime anyway. If you live too far away to drive home on a weekend/don't have a car see if your college has a post office on campus if it does it should be free to get a box for students and you can just have anything you forgot shipped to you. And as a general tip see if your college has a decent media library if it does then you can rent new movies/games for free as they come out.
>>
I pronounce this thread dead.

Time of death 3:00 am, June 10th
>>
>>29183834
Yeah i know the feel. My buddy is the same way. He used to only smoke a little on the weekends or at parties but last year he started doing it alot more. Theb he started talking about getting a growing card or moving to seattle where he apperantly knows a guy online who grows? I told him it was a dumb idea and he got pissed. Nowadays he is high whenever we hang out. And probably all the time.
>>
>>29184075
>3:00 am
>living in worst time zone
>>
>>29184110
Necro from OP baby.
>>
>>29184110
I got nothing to fuckin do right now anyways. I'd share more stories, but people are wandering off/going to bed.
>>
>>29182397
Fuck your family dude. Tell them to die. They are pieces of shit
>>
>>29183270
You really need to 'lighten up'' anon.
>>
my air conditioning is out but I can't stay sober long enough for someone to come by and fix it without seeing me

I hate my life
>>
>>29182888
>too useless to buy a razor at literally anywhere
>too stupid to figure out that copy centers and libraries exist

If you're that desperate, go to your landlord and ask to use their printer to make a few resumes for job interviews. They will most likely oblige.
>>
>be me 20
>virgin, i think?
>came straight before even entering her
>never saw her again

>2 years pass
>no friends to turn to, if any, they disappear soon, out of lost interest.
>stuck in Uni
>pursuing a field that I'm not sure I'm smart or enjoying
>have no interest in studying
>addicted to my escapism methods, which soon turn to an issue of severe avoidance
>vicious cycle of sleeping and vidya
>older brother pursuing good things, parents distance themselves from me
>always on my own
>i live alone
>only connection from other people are those from overseas with no possibility of meeting them
>want to die soon, due to the feeling of being lost, and alone.

pic unrelated
>>
File: 1275433617528.png (16 KB, 478x418) Image search: [Google]
1275433617528.png
16 KB, 478x418
This isn't really a "my life is shit" kind of thing, but it still bums me out.

>6 months or so ago, 21, NEET for 3 years, still go out with friends I've known since middle school
>one friend's sister introduces her co-worker to the group
>she's kinda cute, loud, is brutally honest
>apparently was a kissless virgin
>starts to hang out with our group
>has some issues, but she's cool enough
>turns out we both have the same birthday, I turn 22, she turns 24
>celebrate it together with friends
>both of us get incredibly drunk
>we crash at friend's house for the night on friend's sister's bedroom floor
>she's still incredibly drunk and insists on holding my hand for whatever reason
>no complaints here
>she falls asleep and I stay up just staring at the ceiling for a couple hours
>eventually sober up
>she wakes up after a bit and starts pulling me towards her
>she said she was sober, but who knows
>she starts confessing her feelings, saying she likes me and whatever
>asks if she can kiss me
>u-uh ok
>leans in gives me a small peck on the lips
>apparently that counts as her first kiss, but w/e it was cute
>we just cuddle for the rest of the night until morning when friends wake up and see us
>so much for keeping a secret
>part ways for the day
>I go home and catch up on sleep
>friends want to hang out again that night
>she's still at friend's house
>she immediately hides in one of the bedrooms when I show up
>welp

cont.
>>
>>29184455
>assume the worst, she was still drunk when she said all of that shit and didn't mean it/completely regretted it
>just kinda shut off for the rest of the night and kept to myself because I'm retarded
>probably should have just gone and talked to her, but again, I'm retarded
>we don't really talk at all and just sort of ignore each other
>night ends, everyone leaves
>she texts me later that night and we talk it out
>turns out she just didn't know how to handle any of this and just hid away
>she's about as used to dealing with this stuff as I am
>she "didn't regret anything she said" and she "meant it"
>we keep texting every day, just talking about stuff
>eventually friend's sister invites me out, which wasn't unusual
>her and another friend buy food and we sit at a local park
>they start asking me gossipy shit because of course
>I don't tell them anything they don't already know
>which is apparently everything somehow
>other friends keep telling me not to pursue her
>saying she's kinda crazy and it just wouldn't work out
>plus if shit went bad, we wouldn't be able to hang out with her anymore
>I don't know what to think, but they're probably right
>few days pass, I go out with some friends and we hang out with her afterwards
>one of those friends shares my name, let's call him Anon 2
>she's incredibly mad at him because he got drunk one night we were all hanging out and kept trying to get her to talk about how she was abused as a kid or something
>she's mumbling stuff under her breath all night
>friend's retarded sister misheard her and thought she was shit talking me
>starts talking behind her back, causing a whole bunch of drama because she's a fucking moron
>I eventually just check out of the group for a while because shit's getting old
>don't talk to the girl for a while, or any of my friends for that matter

cont.
>>
>>29184625
>time passes, her and Anon 2 make up I guess
>the three of us hang out a bunch over the next few months
>anything that might have been happening between us just sort of silently ended and we're just friends I guess
>she invites me and Anon 2 to her sister's wedding and I can't go, but Anon 2 does
>eventually I get a job at a restaurant and stop hanging out with friends altogether
>Anon 2 texts me one day saying she wanted to take us out to dinner
>I'm working, so I can't
>later that night they all come to the restaurant, probably trying to see me
>I'm stuck in the kitchen, so I can't say hi to them, but I can kinda see them from where I am
>I'm literally cooking their fucking food all night
>they all eventually leave and that's that
>hang out with one friend the next day
>apparently the girl and Anon 2 were acting all weird with each other
>holding hands and stuff
>it's pretty obvious they're together
>something probably happened at the wedding
>kinda bummed, but nothing was gonna happen between us anyway
>at least we're still friends
>Anon 2 wants to hang out one day
>we're chilling at his place and the girl shows up out of nowhere
>doesn't even so much as say hi to me, and goes straight to him
>they go outside leaving me and my other friend alone
>leave a little after that
>haven't seen or talked to them since
>haven't been invited anywhere since
>was just sort of silently rejected from their group
>not really sure what to feel

Is this what heartbreak feels like
>>
>>29182397
Man fuck 'em. Forget about your "family", if one of them dies don't even bother going to the funeral. You owe them nothing.
>>
Even though its really hot little girls should not be allowed to wear skimpy clothing

its too tempting
>>
>>29185091

t. Mohammed the german refugee
>>
File: Untitled.png (83 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
83 KB, 512x512
I've just finished my first year of university, and had possibly the shittiest six months of my life

>flatmates stop talking to me after two months or so, because one of them started talking shit about me to them
>its catered accommodation, so our dinners are in a dining room
>I either have to sit and eat with people who i know dont like me, or sit and eat alone
>too anxious to do either, end up not eating
>i ate dinner once in the last semester
>only social life i have is with a couple of people from my course
>group chat w/ friends from back home
>everyones talking about how much fun theyre having, best year of their life etc
>people finding houses for next year with 5-6 people
>i literally hate being at university
>start skipping lectures and drinking alone, a lot
>I have absolutely no passion for my course, and im not very good at the majority of it either
>I want to do something completely different, but i dont actually know what
>coming to terms with the fact im never going to meet any girls at all over the next three years, because of the course im doing, and the fact im not in any societies, and i hate clubbing
>year just ended
>everyone saying how they had an unforgettable year, best year of their life, cant wait to go back
>>
I over-analyze everything I say and it's tearing me apart. Talking to a qt and things are great but anytime I say or do something I consider even slightly wrong I beat myself up. I don't want to keep this cycle of self-loathing going. I don't understand her jokes sometimes and that bums me out. I put people on a pedestal and all it does is hurt me. Tired of worrying about all the little things I've done and the stupid things I've said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF3BTjSCjHU
>>
>>29184298
>addicted to my escapism methods,

Such a fucking slippery slope.
>>
>>29182888
after getting ready, my shower doesn't work either. Not going to the interview, fuck this

>>29183502>>29184206
By recently I mean 2 days ago so I have just been moving shit around and didn't have time to go out. Library opens at the same time as the interview and there are no office supply stores in my town
>>
>>29184772
you shouldn't feel anything. fuck them
>>
>>29185021
this exactly, cut them from all social media too. If they're sick, don't come to their aid. If they're on their death bed, then don't even go see them.

Ghost the living shit out of them
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.