[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REEEEEEEE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 396x385
ITT: post anything that makes you rage
>>
this kind of people
>>
File: 1465332233375.jpg (69 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1465332233375.jpg
69 KB, 665x662
>Be me, pull an all-nighter (which is incredible considering the current circumstances)
>Literally 8.30am, so every1 should be still asleep
>Want to take a piss, bring the empty bottles down and then brush my teeth before hopping into bed
>As i have just stepped outside i notice someone's standing in the hallway in front of my room (there's another door between it which is half open most of the time)
>I make out the overweight shape of my father
>Fat fuck dad just standing there and staring in the distance within the general direction of sisters room with an empty glance, i assume he's looking at the dog in there or something
>Literally almost gets a heart attack when i greet him which gets him out of his trance, pretends to/says he didn't even hear me
>Immediately occupies the bathroom after having bitched at me the dumb retarded cuckold fuck
>Occupies bathroom so i have to go downstairs to piss, turns out the fucking cunt is already downstairs too, they both woke up way too early again
>Have to wait till i could brush teeth just now

Shit like this is just so utterly kafkaesque you know

Sometimes i wonder if they have a sixth sense for always fucking up my plans
>>
File: 1460953137798.jpg (28 KB, 680x583) Image search: [Google]
1460953137798.jpg
28 KB, 680x583
>Shrek is a movie about loving yourself and accepting people for who they are on the inside despite perceived physical flaws
>the entire movie they make fun of Lord Farquad for being short
>>
whores, i hate the fucking whores
>>
Myself.

Iriginkliijki
>>
>>29182499
Why? I love whores. Easy and convenient sex.
>>
>the club can't even handle me right now!
>>
>>29182468
>lord farquaad
>lord fuckwad
>tfw it took you over a decade to notice
>>
File: 1465544515353.gif (462 KB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
1465544515353.gif
462 KB, 250x141
>>29182097
Shit threads.

Original criticism.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.