[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I HAVE TO CLEAN MY APARTMENT IN 8 HOURS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: CMON.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
CMON.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
A GIRL MAY OR MAY NOT COME

WHATS THE FASTEST WAY TO DO IT EFFECTIVELY???

NEED HELP!

EVERYTHING IS A MESS
>>
>>29181940
Shove everything under your bed/sofas.
>>
>>29181940
Buy a bunch of bin liners and just throw shit in, it's the quickest way.
>>
how bad is the room? pls post a picture
>>
>>29181969

that wont work cause u can look under the sofa and bed

>>29181975

that was my thought aswell
>>
>>29181983

>room

its a full apartment .. all rooms are a mess

my bath looks like it came straight out of india and my bedroom is full with dirt, dust, trash

my kitchen looks disgusting too
>>
>>29182005
post pixs fgt
>>
Just put a trashcan by the toilet and you're golden :^)
>>
>>29182033

>caring about the request of a trip fag

good one

kys

i go with the bag method and throw literally everything i have in them except for the stuff i need and figure out what ill do with it next week

then i clean up the rooms like a mad man

man i havent cleaned my fridge in like 2 years

>>29182047

i really am not .. the floor is dirty, hair, stains etc .. toilet not cleaned at all .. still shit smears etc LMAO!!

im so fucked!!!
>>
8 hours? you could do it in 3 tops
>>
I know how you feel. My apartment is covered in pedo and weeb shit and my parents are coming on Saturday.
>>
>>29181940
Get off of 4chan and start cleaning as much as possible you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>29182085

solid advice

>>29182064

how

>>29182071

gl ope it works out for you
>>
Begin by opening all curtains and windows to air the place out.

Throw out anything that can be thrown out, that should clean up some space. This includes the contents of your fridge. Make sure to empty and reline any bins you can at the end.

You then want to start cleaning the bathroom and toilet, because those chemicals need to sit for a while. You should also wash all of your bedding, it will take time for that to be washed and to dry. If you have a full set of spare bedding then put that down, if not then you need to make sure the bedding is not only cleaned but dries in time for you to replace it on the bed. It is better that your bedding is being washed than she sees the state it was in before washing. Send all dirty clothes to hampers, laundry or ideally wash them but making it to a hamper is at least passable.

Clean the bathroom, toilet and kitchen in between doing laundry runs. Save the dishes for the end, they will only slow you down.

You then want to begin putting things back where they belong. On shelves, in cupboards, in the bin if you missed them before. Send dishes to the kitchen.

Do the dishes but leave a modest number out, clean, to give the illusion you are not always slovenly, and have made an effort for the girl.

If you've made it this far you can start cleaning surfaces around the house: desks, tables, cabinets. Vacuuming works wonders for the room. You might want to wash your windows, that really freshens a room.

8 hours is plenty of time, just get your ass to work. Throw on some music or something. And next time, don't let it get this bad.
>>
>>29182215
Oh, and check your fridge. If you get time then clean that out too. But at the least there is no excuse for mouldy or expired food to be in your fridge, or anywhere really.

Can also get the insides of the oven and microwave too. But so long as they're not opened, I wouldn't consider those a major priority if you end up running out of time. Fridge, however, is.

If you are as filthy as I imagine you are, you probably don't have any food or drinks to offer a girl so you should go shopping at some point too.
>>
>>29182215
>>29182260

i love you

rpbprasrpprobot
>>
Also, when you are done cleaning (or at least you have made the places she might go into presentable), take a fucking bath.
>>
>>29181940
Take lots of laxatives anon.
>>
>>29181940
1. Get rid of the fucking trash.
2. Clean any fucking dirty dishes.
3. Put shit lying around into fucking storage. (includes laundry)
4. Get fucking rid of any build ups of dust.
5. Hoover your fucking carpets.
6. Open your fucking windows and light some fucking candles or any thing that masks the smell of your fucking filth.

Bingo, you're fucking clean.
>>
SHES DEF COMING TODAY!!!!

IM USUALLY WELL DRESSED

NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT MY 2nd LIFE AS A ROBOT
>>
>>29183353
God speed you gremlin of the dirt realm.
>>
>>29184093

yeah i mnot even half way through but it looks better already

still got a lot to deep clean like the kitchen and bathroom

i allocated around 2 hrs for that

ive thrown most shit out now

everything is still full with thick dust

my walls are problematic too cause they are full with spiderwebs and they are greyish/yellow at least in my bedroom where my PC is cause i smoke like a chimney in here

oh well
>>
>>29184142
Get the windows open wider than the grand canyon, remember the vacuum and get a duster for the walls.
You have got this gremlin lord!
>>
>>29181940
Don't bother. She won't come.
>>
>>29184208

SHE WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!

rajgjsagjasjgjasgjhajgagaga
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.