[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anything on this board actually true? I can't distinguish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: 1464596988169.jpg (155 KB, 569x533) Image search: [Google]
1464596988169.jpg
155 KB, 569x533
Is anything on this board actually true?
I can't distinguish between the memes and reality.
I've been taking a lot of this shit seriously.
>>
>>29181829
How do you think we're supposed to know this shit?
>>
>>29181829
What specifically are you looking to clarify?
>>
>>29181836
I just assume you're all smarter than me.
>>
>>29181829
Most of the shit on here is shit.

Remember this is the Internet and of all places its 4C.

Half the green texts I make are about rubbing dicks with a coworker but in reality I just rub my own dick like a typical lonely faggot.
>>
>>29181829
>I can't distinguish between the memes and reality.

but, anon, the memes are reality
>>
File: fag3.jpg (80 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
fag3.jpg
80 KB, 640x640
I'm gonna be 100% honest with you okay. You're all a bunch of creeps. I hate to break it to you but if you're over 20 years old and you've never had a girlfriend it's probably your fault. Face it there's no hope. Contrary to what you losers think the world is actually a pretty fair place. If you're a virgin it's probably your own fault. You're probably some kind of school shooter, creep, rapist, weirdo, pedophile, stalker, or repressed cereal killer and the girls can sense it. Girls can sense these things man. They can see the red flags. Just look in a mirror lol. No girls wants a loser. They'd rather smoke weed with an alpha like me who can take care of them. You're being screwed out of that normal human experience and no one cares. Go kill yourself. No one will cry or miss you. You probably won't even get an obituary. Go cry. You're creepy, you make women feel uncomfortable, do the world a favor okay.

tl;dr You're screwed. No amount of intelligence, dedication, or hard work can salvage it. You'll never even land a fat ugly chick because you're a loser. It's called genetics which you don't have.
>>
The rule that I go by is that opinions are honest but events are false.
>>
>>29181844
Meme aside do you actually hate women and idolize mass shooters.
>>
I came to /r9k/ recently. I feel the same. None of it makes sense, but people say things with such confidence and have practiced rationalizing them very well. I'm here because I'm bored and it's supposed to be a random board with more interesting content, but fuck if the community's literally insane, as they generally admit.
>>
>>29181907
Global Rule #2: You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
>>
File: 1456536013711.jpg (59 KB, 921x334) Image search: [Google]
1456536013711.jpg
59 KB, 921x334
>>29181844
Am I likely to get a loving wife that isn't a complete slut one day?
Are all jobs shit?
If I don't make 6 figures, does that mean no woman would bother with me?
Do women ever date me who play video games and watch cartoons?
If I'm average looking, does that mean I will never get an attractive wife?
Is sexual liberation a bad thing being used as a political tool by the elites?
As a loner, can I ever actually be happy as a wageslave?
Is the ultimate red-pill suicidal nihilism?

I probably have more questions but can't think of them right now.

>>29181872
I'm considering converting to kekism actually.

>>29181913
Neither.
>>
>>29181871
tell me a dick rubbing story feget
>>
>>29181890
do you think that guy is good at sucking dick?
>>
>>29181942
OK but there are people on this board who hate women for real and aren't just trolling? Because it's mostly tfw broke upwith gf threads
>>
>>29181913
racism and misogyny is a rational response. Brievik was a legend, elliot was mildly funny but only because he was so inept
>>
From some of the stories I read on here, the parents have really screwed these guys over. Not letting them go out and experience life.
>>
>>29181998
>Brievik was a legend
Brevik you fucking tard
and he was a multiculturalist who's opinions were by no means comparable to /pol/
>>
>>29181935
Are you trying to imply that only an underage would take people's opinions here seriously? Because I don't get what people really have to gain from lying about being racist or sexist in a community supposedly full of racists and sexists. There's not really any fun in offending people if pretty much no one gets offended.
>>
>>29181829
>memes
>reality

B-but memes shape reality to some degree
>>
I can never tell whether someone on /r9k/ is just trolling or is actually a turboautist.
>>
>>29181829
lol this board is satire
We pretend to be "robots"because it is funny
No one is actually as pathetic as we pretend to be

Use your common sense idiot
>>
>>29182705
That's what you would think, but there ARE some seriously messed up people here.
>>
>>29182705
Y-yeah. Pretending...
>>
>>29182705
Fuck where do I go if r9k applies to me then?
>>
File: yisrodl.png (208 KB, 327x310) Image search: [Google]
yisrodl.png
208 KB, 327x310
>>29181829
you can't distinguish between what is ironic and what is reality because you can't possibly fathom the idea that someone would have different experiences that shape their opinions and worldview than you did, and that therefore they must be joking. how dare they think differently?

CALLING ALL NORMIES
CALLING ALL NORMIES
GET THE FUCK OUT AND GO BACK TO YOUR NIGHT CLUBS AND SOY MILK BARS
SINCERELY, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
test oregano
>>
>>29181942

But HD tv looks better than real life.
>>
>>29181890
>copy pasta bait
>craves the attention like his gf craves Tyrone dick
Here's a 'You' for you faggot
>>
>>29181829
I'd say most of it is true. When people lie online it's mostly because they want to incite a response. Most of the stuff written here is pretty mundane, sans some OPs that are obviously trying to upset people with cut vs uncut threads and such.
>>
>>29181996

Look at video gaming, movies and media being pervaded by 'feminism' I am not saying it's wrong but...

Supposedly you start getting equality not when you shoehorn diverse characters but when creators are diverse, thus creating 'diversity'. Men are reacting to females either being shoehorned in or females actually having creative control. Or...it's a 'conspiracy' (read: South Park PC Principle Episodes) of neo-liberalism to make money off the back of the diverse crowd.

This shit is real tho...4chan just has a crap load of retards who shitpost i.e roleplay.
>>
>>29182705
>this board is satire
No newfag, it's not satire, not since the reopening you cuck. Plebbit brought you normalfags here cause of "huehue Pepe huehue it's all satire guys"
Please end yourself attentionwhore
>>
>>29182848
See, it's posts like this that really make me wonder. Are you really so retarded that you couldn't tell his post is obvious bait?
>>
>>29181890
It's funny cause the way this was written implies the poster was talking to someone specifically but instead it's just posted in a weird forced way that almost makes it funny

Reminds me of the "hey faggots, my names Jake and i hate every single one of you" copypastas
>>
>>29182723
SlutHate.

it's where all the legitimate incels/women haters are, not normie trolls.
>>
>>29183083
i don't understand, don't normies have more exciting 'normie' things to do then pretending to be a loser on the internet? seems like a cope
>>
>>29181934
Yeah, r9k is a bipolar mess

The users here are much more delusional than the ones on pol. These anons kind of scare me honestly.
>>
>>29183756
And very negative and angry.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.