[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girl I've been e-orbiting for over a month wants to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1656804101.jpg (16 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1656804101.jpg
16 KB, 320x320
>girl I've been e-orbiting for over a month wants to see my face

Why?
>>
>>29181665
She wants you to get more attached to her so you will buy things she wants but doesn't need.
>>
>>29181665
this is my nightmare desu

why are women not content with having a faceless friend who sends them money and gifts? why must they always demand to see my face? it's not like i'm asking for a relationship or love or even respect. i just want to orbit in fucking peace without having to scare anyone with my ugly mug.
>>
because she wants to see if you are attractive looking and wether ornot its worth keeping talking to you based off how you look.

it suck i know but its how women are deal with it
>>
Just catfish her
>>
>>29181851

This, OP. Women are shallow vapid whores, every last one. Never forget it
>>
>>29181732
Pathetic dude, you're not satisfied with emotional cuckolding but now you want to be a financial cuck too?

You're the enemy of robots, go fuck yourself
>>
>>29182283
i didnt choose to be this way
>>
>>29182331
Yes you did you omega fuck. Keep acting the victim and keep the world at arms length, die alone.

Jesus dude, comb your hair and feel the sun on your face
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.