[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /r9k/ I fucked up my exams, after working maybe 10-20 hours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: get_out_ss.gif (62 KB, 154x79) Image search: [Google]
get_out_ss.gif
62 KB, 154x79
Well /r9k/ I fucked up my exams, after working maybe 10-20 hours a week for the past 4 months it seems I won't even make it into uni. Literally my one, ONE life goal to get a degree from a decent uni but nope.

Fuck this shit. 5'4, ugly to the point where people think I have downs, virgin. The fuck is the point. Living in the most white trash part of England you could comprehend and seems like I'm there to stay.

There's suicide but thanks to commie gun laws there's also a huge risk of surviving with severe brain damage and paralysis. Seems that I don't have many options though

Fuck this
>>
JUST ONE FUCKING REPLY
>>
Don't give up. Everyone fucks up sometimes. Simply retake the year or a few summer courses, and try again. Not the end of the world.
>>
Just do what I did and do a meme degree.

You can always just blame someone else when at the end of it you can't get a job :)
>>
>>29181536
It could be worse, you could have been born in Russia.
>>
>>29181536
>England
Fuck you. Big baby. Try America. I'm fucked without my parents. You aren't
>>
>>29181714
Some parts of UK are basically Russia (ok much richer but...)
90% of the UK actually has a GDP lower than the Eurpope average. It's just London that's rich

>>29181735
Top kek. Kids here can get kicked out at 16 (happens a lot) and I don't see them exactly living a life of splendour after. I suggest you do research before you chat shit.

18 btw
>>
>>29181536
i can help senpai
>>
>>29181536
>white trash part of england
Which part?
>>
Start an apprenticeship, they actually have routes where you can get into decent unis.
>>
>>29181536
You guys have a welfare government. Be glad you don't live in America.
>>
>>29181835
How can you help, from an anonymous image board?
>>
>>29181869
Only for blacks, pakis, and babymums m8.
>>
>>29181536
>won't even make it into uni
Just go to a community college for a couple years and then go to uni, or just go straight to a state uni because they will take anyone with pulse and a highschool diploma/GED
>>
>>29181857
North Somerset

>>29181860
I want to do Maths. I have no interests in other subjects
>>
>>29181873
I have a life coaching business specifically for robros.
>>
>>29181898
Errr well just resit the year and get a tutor I guess. You could try for a different qualification but maths is usually just A levels. Maths is all about practice so if you did poorly you just didn't practice enough. Try again before giving up.
>>
>>29181898
I'm sorry but the most white trash part of England is objectively the Fens.
>>
>>29181933
I did at least 400 questions. The fuck ups I made in the exams were basic but costed me lots of marks
>>
>>29181985
Well dude, you can always get into a good uni if you choose to do a foundation year. If you have psychological issues (I imagine a lot of robros do) you could also quote those as mitigating circumstance, which might make the admissions department more sympathetic.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.