[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you an tranny r9gay? Pix related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_20160609-200427.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160609-200427.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
Would you an tranny r9gay?

Pix related
>>
File: Screenshot_20160609-200519.png (571 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160609-200519.png
571 KB, 1080x1920
Pic also related

Bhbhhh
>>
File: 1461660763915.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1461660763915.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>29181527
Are you asking me if I am gay? Because the answer is, as always, it depends.

That is a male, not a female.
>>
>nice sexy hot guy
>even half nigger transsexuals want 6'2 Chad

Let that sink in
>>
I would, but I can't. Know why? Because traps have higher standards than women do.

Go to craigslist, or fetlife, or get on Tinder. Ween out the ladyboy hookers and find the legitimate traps who are looking to get fucked.

Their list of demands will be longer than your arm. Must be 10/10, tall, 8"+ dick, must be able to host, in shape, etc. You'd think if the demands were that high they'd look like OP's pic, but they don't. It's usually some stubbled dude who's just thrown on a wig.

I've literally had better luck fucking girls than I have traps because they have ridiculously high standards. Worse than women.
>>
I am gay and I probably would a tranny. (Even though I'm not terribly attracted to them)

Only because I am terribly lonely and the thought of someone loving me causes my heart to skip a beat.
>>
>>29181598
Traps are literally (LITERALLY) mentally ill. What do you expect?
>>
>>29181527
I'd consider it if nobody I know would ever find out.
>>
>>29181609
>Only because I am terribly lonely and the thought of someone loving me causes my heart to skip a beat.
Aw, that's kind of cute.

If you're a qt bottom I'll fuck you about a bit.
>>
>>29181541
>>29181527
>If ur lucky and deserve it

Nope. Sex is mutual fun, not some bullshit to do tricks for and get as a reward.
>>
We had a thread on this topic yesterday and the conclusion was that many would be willing to date or fuck them, but wouldn't consider them for a serious relationship or long-term.
>>
>>29181631

Not sure why gays equate sex with love. It's disgusting. Casual sex is not a substitute for a loving relationship
>>
>>29181598
This. They're always looking for husband materials, often say so, and have 0 depth to them. Get a vaguely girly figure and the wannabe roastie powers start flowing.
>>
>>29181656
well they're called degenerate for a reason.
>>
>>29181644

This.

Man he's really making an effort to pass as a basic bitch, got the reprehensible attitude and all.
>>
>>29181527
He looks like a manlet no wonder he had hormone replacement keke
>>
>>29181656
You think you will get more chances of finding love as a tranny?
Kek
>>
>>29181598

That's when they're looking for sex, but is it different when they're looking for a long term boyfriend? They probably take personality more into account then.
>>
>>29181527
yeah i guess i would, i dont see why not

not a normie tranny like that though, id want a crazy 4chan tranny gf. i feel like they'd be far more appreciative of being taken out on dates and stuff.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.