[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the most adventurous thing that ever happened to you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 12
File: 1461868254979.jpg (346 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1461868254979.jpg
346 KB, 1000x1000
Whats the most adventurous thing that ever happened to you?
>>
Got raped by niggers.
>>
>>29181172
Jerked off in bus and came on the back of an older black womans hair.

>she never noticed
>>
Got lost in another country, twice, once with family & other with friends
>>
>>29181172
Went innawoods with a bunch of friends and dogger
Twas fun and spooky
>>
File: GOPR5845.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
GOPR5845.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
Went skydiving.
>>
File: 1464170981783.jpg (52 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1464170981783.jpg
52 KB, 1280x853
>>29181519

>twas

imgladthisisntoriginal
>>
I was on a plane with a creepy guy who kept wandering up and down the airport lounge laughing and muttering to himself and clutching his briefcase. Nobody wanted to sit next to him on the plane. It was completely packed, except for the two empty seats next to him in the row in front of mine. Nothing happened, though. We flew, we landed and that was the end of it. This was before 9/11, so he didn't get TSA'd or Air Marshalled or anything.
>>
Kayaked up a river and decided to go into the city's canals.

It took me through some really shallow rapid part that were like a mixture of nature and civilization, because it basically looked like the woods with a bridge running over it, then through two really dark tunnels, then into some weird secluded nature reserve type thing. I saw a crane or a heron or somthing
>>
I've once traveled 600km without 2$ just asking for a ride with truck drivers. Arrived unscathed.
>>
File: 1427096973842.png (198 KB, 417x495) Image search: [Google]
1427096973842.png
198 KB, 417x495
>>29181521
It amazes me that people can work up the courage to do this.
>>
File: IMG_1644.jpg (146 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1644.jpg
146 KB, 577x1024
Took a road trip by bus from Massachusetts to New Orleans by bus, went back by car
Met a lot of people and saw a lot of new and weird stuff
>>
File: eyes.jpg (170 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
eyes.jpg
170 KB, 500x375
>>29181172
>be me
>go to local head shop on spring break
>hott girl walks in
>black, with silver eyes
>looks like she just came back from a rave
>creep staring at her through the glass window
>walk up to her
>tell her about the creep and ask if she wants me to walk her to her car
>creep is her crazy homeless friend
>asks me to go back up with her to her apt
>she lived above the head shop
>pupils dilated
>the XTC in her system most likely nullified her ability to see my autism
>go back up to her place
>has poster of her self on her walls
>she was one of those girls who poses with motorcycles and super cars
>whippets and poppers
>she being a total tease
>end up making out
>she thinks its cute how bad I am at it
>starts jacking me off
>don't want to cum
>ended up trying to teach her chemistry
>bitch couldn't even add 4 to -2
>i thought her silver eyes were fake
>pic related
>>
>been on several adventures that make rapturous stories
>feel as real or important in my mind as memories of movies and video games
it's a weird feel
>>
Met a guy online who said he could get me weed. He was in the middle of the ghetto but I was desperate. I drove to his fucking project building, met up with him, he was the most ghetto nigger I've ever seen in my life. He told me to give him the money and he would go back to his apartment to get me my weed. I really didn't want to go into his building so I agreed. I waited on his corner for fucking half an hour before I realized I was gypped and I walked home. I'll never forget him telling me his "roommate doesn't like white people so you'll have to wait outside to get your weed."

I feel so fucking pathetic about that. I hope I never get that desperate for weed again.
>>
File: 1459787591859.jpg (56 KB, 630x400) Image search: [Google]
1459787591859.jpg
56 KB, 630x400
I bought a new computer chair last week
>>
>>29181919
>tfw Coloradan
I buy my weed in a store, and big titted women man the counters to rake in tips for having conversations with you.
>>
>>29181879

>>don't want to cum
>>ended up trying to teach her chemistry

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>29181826
scared of what? dying? who cares man, it's only life.
>>
>Got a one way ticket to North Dakota
>It was late November.
>Raised in the desert.
>Spent 3 days in shitty bland motel.
>Bland food.
>Found myself in a homeless shelter.
>Slowly but, surely got myself a job
>Had to wait for the bus in -15.
>Got myself a job in a factory and a nice car.

What an experience. It last for nearly 3 years.
>>
Adventurous things don't happen to you, anon. You do adventurous things.

As for me I've met a few people off the internet. 1 from 4chan who lived in my town the other on the other side of the country that I traveled on train to go meet. Not that interesting but it certainly provides a unique feeling and experience.
>>
>>29181963
that after sex didn't work we got on the topic of chemistry as in the science. she wanted to learn so I started with the basics of balancing charges. had to use a number line.
>>
File: 1413473403641.jpg (384 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1413473403641.jpg
384 KB, 1000x1000
I once ended up naked with a friend in front of some family gathering. It was a long story but we just ran away.
>>
File: GOPR5872.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
GOPR5872.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
>>29181826
>>29181973
>jumped out of a fucking airplane
>still deathly afraid of people to the point where I have to pace around the room and psyche myself up to call my dentist to schedule an appointment
>tfw
>>
>>29181973
>dying? who cares man, it's only life.
>tfw go on "adventure"
>get giardia from tainted water because I didn't know it was immune to iodine
>shitting, puking everywhere
>the freezing air sets in
>feel in my animal guts that I'm going to die
>sobbing uncontrollably with regret and terror
>archeological discovery isn't worth this
Fuck pot shards
Fuck cave paintings
Fuck Indians
Fuck adventure
>>
>>29181172
I'm from the ghetto and dated the Daughter of 2 multimillionaires for a couple years. Saw and did things I never could have imagined. Fucked it up and now I just smoke cigarettes on my balcony all day.
>>
i ran 2 blocks from some peruvian/paraguayan immigrants when they got mad after we styled on them in football
>>
All my adventures are fetishy and disgusting.
>>
File: 1460223143037.jpg (147 KB, 850x1199) Image search: [Google]
1460223143037.jpg
147 KB, 850x1199
Ill greentext it, forgive my lame ass english:
>Be 17, camping with a friend and a girl.
>Decide to explore around.
>Suddenly wild river appears.
>Girl says "lets use the bridge anon, the water is too deep."
>"Where is your sense of ADVENTURE? Lets cross the river by jumping from rock to rock."
>We try jumping from rock to rock.
>We fail.
>Me and my friend both fall head first to the water, but manage to swim to the other side.
>Girl is like "I TOLD YOU".
>Clothes are too uncomfortable now, all wet and there is sand everywhere.
>There is sand hurting my dick.
>We tell the girl to wash the sand out of the clothes on the river and we will wait behind the bushes, she agrees, we both get nude.
>The fucking clothes get lost in the river because the stream is too strong and her hands coulndt grab them on time.
>Now we are completely nude.
>We decide to return to our tent, since pretty much no one goes around there, who is going to see us?
>Start walking by the road, covering our junk with only our hands.
>A fucking 12 year old girl appears.
>I am NOT going to be caught nude with another guy facing a little girl on the road.
>We decide to hide near the trees and wait until she leaves.
>She DOES NOT LEAVE, seems curious because she caught a glimpse of us.
>We retreat inside the woods, walking backwards.
>Suddenly "Whats that?"
>Entire family is having a barbacue and watching our nude asses retreat.
>>
Wanked myself in a public area ( It was 3 AM, however)

While I'll never re-do it. Fapping into the open air feels so damn good.
>>
>>29182277
Good god I lolled

The amount of fear and adrenaline is so real that the story is perfect to tell.
>>
>>29182031
I really liked your story man. It was 'comfy' for lack of a better meme
>>
Friends and I found a 300 foot rock quarry by accident
>>
>>29182441
We've also broken into an abandoned RV and a schoolhouse. Closest to cold we've been was triggering the silent alarm of a local movie theater after breaking into the projection room. I also peed off of my high school's band tower

Joked about taking a shit in the 50 yard line too

Also walked on the roof of a few buildings and walking on frozen ponds
>>
>>29182460
Cops*

The worst part is I might be forgetting some and that sucks. Oh well. Anyone else walk on roofs and stuff like that? Sorry forgot it was most adventurous there for a sec, but hey adventure is adventure
>>
File: 20160515_185522.jpg (563 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160515_185522.jpg
563 KB, 1440x1080
>>29182277
hahahaha gold.. did you learn anything from this experience?

I try and do something adventerous every weekend. last weekend I hiked up a mountain, weekend before that I hosted a bbq, weekend before that I went on a road trip etc etc. It can be difficult to round people up for those type of adventures but as long as it's cheap/free and close to the city then i know at least a few people who are down.
>>
>>29182536
I need to get
>>>/out/ more
Any cool finds? I love finding animal bones. One time we found 3 deer skeletons walking down some tracks
>>
File: 1464890317178.gif (1 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464890317178.gif
1 MB, 500x500
Took 700ug LSD deep in the forest while alone

It was fun times

At one time I saw a slug and genuinely thought it was going to eat me

Then a tree spoke to me and welcomed me to his abode

Then I felt a mosquito sucking my blood, I couldn't actually "see" or "feel" it but I distinctly recognized something taking blood out of me, and then I saw it right on my arm

99.99% sure I imagined it but I saw a mountain lion walking next to me in front, as if it were a guide

I saw a fish speaking to his other fish friend... In spanish

Right after the fish another tree told me I'd been there long enough and that I should get going. I immediately packed my shit and hauled ass out of there. The whole trip back felt horrible, rushed, and dangerous.

Once I got to my room I got a pen and a notebook and went into a deep trance. I spoke to God or a higher power (can now obviously recognize it was just lsd doing its business but at the time it felt 100% real and spiritual on a level I'd never achieve before) and talked to him as if he were my father. He gave me the choice to go join him (which would essentially remove my soul from my body, making my human Earthly body go into complete dementia) or remain in this world. I chose this world because I need to take care of my cat. He said it was alright, blessed me, and said "goodnight my child. We will meet again" All of this was via both writing and speaking, but also at the same time I had an out-of-body experience where, instead of me speaking to Him directly, I could see myself having the conversation from a few meters away.

If you're mentally sane, I could not recommend LSD usage any more. The greatest, most profound spiritual experience I've ever had, both in the forest and in trance.
>>
>>29181172
I did a couple differential equations on the plane and I got searched and interrogated by the TSA for it.
>>
>>29182889

How was it spiritual, though? I mean from what you've said, you had a bunch of hallucinations that barely made any sense, and then you "talked to God', but you seem to imply that you don't actually believe you talked to God, that it was only the drugs.
>>
>>29183014
I can recognize it was the drugs After I came down from the trip. During it I felt like I was literally in heaven, talking to my true Creator.

The actual feeling of it is beyond undescribable. It is something you simply cannot think about, not even myself now. I sort of remember how it felt, but unless I'm tripping again I don't actually have any idea what it feels like. Like trying to imagine a new color.
>>
>>29181172
paid a girl to give me a bj and we did it while i was driving. that was when i discovered my new fetish.
>>
>>29183014
Forgot to mention that while tripping everything also feels completely real, with perhaps a few moments where you go "oh shit I'm fucking tripping and seeing shit", otherwise you get so lost inside the trip/your own mind that all the hallucinations become your own reality.

LSD doesn't just cause cool visuals and imagined voices, it transforms your mind into a completely different state, hence the name psychedelics, as opposed to simply hallucinogen.
>>
>>29183114

So how different is it to having a vivid dream?
>>
>>29183156
Very. Incomprehensibly so.

Like I said, trying to explain the mind-state while tripping is like trying to explain or describe a new color. There's simply no use in trying to describe it or compare it so to anything else. For example any description I might use might make it seem very dreamlike and seem to you to be similar to a vivid dream, when it actually is conpletely, absolutely different.

Just try it desu. LSD in this day is so easy to get, both via simple contact with people and even easier and more secure online via darknet
>>
moved across to another country to live with some people i met on r9k like 6 years ago

stayed there for a long time but now i'm back in my country of origin
>>
>>29181172
That time I went to Times Square for the /r9k/ suicide meet up but then realize the op never posted a specific time or location so I went back home.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.