[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally get a match on tinder using my real profile >girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1465324188803.png (44 KB, 658x662) Image search: [Google]
1465324188803.png
44 KB, 658x662
>finally get a match on tinder using my real profile
>girl is 8/10 super qt
>talk for a while about life
>she asks me why I dropped out of college
>tell her I developed schizoaffective disorder and got put in the psych ward
>she laughs and says I'm crazy
>tell her I'm not
>she just says "ok then" and cuts off contact

Fucking help. Is this a complete deal breaker? Am I doomed to a life of loneliness. I'm attractive by conventional standards, but I'm beginning to think that my schizo completely drives them away. Forever a virgin I guess.
>>
>>29180781

Just lie about it you dumb fuck
>>
Just don't mention it my friend
>>
>>29180781

mental illness isnt always a deal bteaker but its not something you bring up that early, muvh less before you fucking meet ffs...
>>
>>29180781
that's not first date material my man
>>
>>29180781
In my experience most people either lie about their lives or embellish the shit out of their lives

This was the hardest part for me to learn transitioning from sperg to beta normie, most people don't give a fuck about the truth and just want to live in some dream world propped but by white lies
>>
>>29180831
>>29180829
>tfw no schizo bf
why live
>>
>>29180781

Op should have said his dick was crazy instead. Damn OP. You could have gotten laid and made children and you could have influenced the universe, man. Your kids could cure cancer.
>>
im thinking alot of people use mental illness as a badge of honor today.
>>
>>29180781
it's not a deal breaker but it's a lot to mention on the first date

usually only mention it once you're steady dating
>>
>>29180867
Where can I find these people? Everyone, including my family, shuns me because I'm schizophrenic.
>>
>>29180781
Jesus christ, you dont have to tell her your unattractive side.
NEVER OPEN UP
>>
>>29180978
not real mental illnesses obviously
>>
You should always lie. but then, how can a relationship be real when it is based on lies? this is 99% of normie "relationships"
>>
it's similar with girls. The second I hear a girl has BDP I cut her off. It's basically just a diagnosis for being a bitch.

Op just take your medicine and don't mention your mental illness until you're already dating someone. If they don't notice it about you, then it shouldn't be an issue. If it's so severe that they do notice, then you need to accept that it's going to be a deal breaker
>>
>>29181360
Kinda seem like every second woman has BPD nowadays though
>>
>>29180781
Somethings you only share after anon.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.