[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you cope with the fact that unless you own a business
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: wojak.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
How do you cope with the fact that unless you own a business you will always be your boss's bitch?
>>
Businesses where robots can be their own boss:

-Carpet Cleaning
-Crime and Trauma Scene Clean Up
-Computer/Electronics Repair Tech Support
-Car Repair
-Niche Hobby shop/repair
>>
>>29180719
If I own my own business, I'll be the economy's bitch.

I'd rather work my 8 hours and gtfo
>>
>>29180719
If you own a business you are the client's bitch.

t. former freelance webdev
>>
>>29180825
this
They always find a way to fuck you over so you're only making $2 an hour or some shit
>>
>>29180719

uhh work somewhere where you aren't treated like a bitch? dumbass...
>>
You're always someone's bitch.

>lowly worker drone
>supervisor's bitch

>elected official
>public's bitch

>CEO of fortune 500 company
>shareholder's and the board's bitch
>>
>>29180889
No matter where I work there's always going to be those couple bosses and supervisors who make take power trips and make cuck rules, it pisses me of to no end
>>
>>29180932

sucks for youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuui
>>
Ehh, you can escape this cycle to a certain extent

www.earlyretirementextreme.com

This really should be in the sticky.
>>
i run my own store. i'm 100% in control of hiring and i can fire at will. i'm the boss but i'm the customers bitch, because if they aren't happy with my business they don't buy my shit and i can't make money. the help doesn't really give a fuck and i can't really blame them, it's a rare find that takes his minimum wage job seriously. so i'm left busting my ass to keep everything running and everyone happy with it.

it would probably be easier if i ran a really nice successful shop in a great location where i could afford to hire management and more workers so i could just passively sponge off them but unfortunately i've never had enough money for that.
>>
I'm going to live as frugally as possible and work for conditions, not money. Fortunately I've already broken materialism's hold over me so now it's really a matter of waiting out the rest of this nightmare. Of course, I could always just kill myself now but I don't really want to traumatise my family.
>>
>>29181078
Sounds comfy. What kind of store?
>>
>>29181066
Fuck off, shill.

oregon
>>
That's why I do online trading
>>
>>29180719

Unless you own a good business that makes good money or its in a field you love being a business owner is horrible you are like your own slave
>>
>>29180764
You've reached rock bottom
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.