[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help, robots.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: addtext_com_MTg0ODE1MzgxMTIz.jpg (166 KB, 1087x764) Image search: [Google]
addtext_com_MTg0ODE1MzgxMTIz.jpg
166 KB, 1087x764
Okay. So there's a girl. And I love her. But we stopped talking years ago. I don't know why I fell in love with her. But I did, so here goes. I need your help. I'm going to show you guys what I'm sending and you have to critique it.

Mkayy?
>>
>>29180701
> implying you can fall in love with someone when they don't love you.
> implying that you're not just heavily infatuated
> implying there's no difference
> implying a wall of text is going to fix things
>>
>i haven't talked to someone for a significant portion of their life but I love them

lel
>>
>>29180701
Don't bother sending her anything. I'm not saying that to be a dick, you just shouldn't
>>
>>29180744
>>29180763
>>29180769
Thanks for the advice, friends.

It's not what you think, though. It's not some stupid teenage fuck who saw this one chick and fell into a heavy infatuation. We were an item. For a long time.
>>
>>29180744
>>29180763
>>29180769
Fuck BTFO

A wall of text never helped anyone sorry OP
>>
>>29180821
Probably right. This thread went places. I guess thanks for talking me out of it? How should I approach this? Ask her to coffee or something?
>>
>>29180815
Talk to her and find out who she is now before trying to date her
>>
>>29180815
So go on then. Stand in front of her house with a love song on a chrome ghetto blaster?
>>
>>29180851
That's smart. To be honest I've been drinking and I actually thought this was a good idea.

>>29180859
Hahaha

>>29180859
>>
>>29180701
lets see it big guy 4u
>>
>>29180894
I deleted it. I'm not going to send her a wall of text. I don't know why I thought it was a good idea.
>>
>>29180880
If you genuinely want to get in contact with her, try to make it seem accidental or something. might help. Don't do it tonight obviously
>>
>>29180914
good move. Women don't want walls of text, they want flirtation without anything that could be interpreted as desperation
>>
>>29180849
Actual lurking normie here. I hooked up with an old high school girlfriend 7 years after last seeing her. Here's how I did it.

> housemate gets a pet snake that was shedding it's skin weird
> remember that high school gf had pet snakes, send her a Facebook message asking about them
> then small talk, "what have you been up to since school?" etc
> we should meet up some time and catch up
> she asked to go on the bike
> picked her up, fucked her that night
> dated for a while, it ended with a fizzle rather than a bang.

See how casual and easy going that was? There was zero walls of text and professions of undying love. Those sorts of things freak girls out. Think of a cat playing with a piece of string.
>>
File: hair.jpg (4 KB, 136x186) Image search: [Google]
hair.jpg
4 KB, 136x186
>>29180964
I swear to god if there was a pun about snakes anywhere in that relationship, anon.

Thanks for all of the help guys. Usually I wouldn't even encourage anyone to send a huge message like I was preparing. It's been a rough night. I just wish I hadn't been a cunt and actually told her I loved her when we were still dating. I'll sleep it off and prepare my plan tomorrow.

Thanks for taking care of me. OP out.
>>
>>29181059
>I just wish I hadn't been a cunt and actually told her I loved her when we were still dating.
Is something you should tell her after a few dates when you're sitting around drinking wine and already having a heavy conversation talking about the past, the needs in the present and the wants for the future. Not day 1 stuff.
>>
>>29180744
so what, people fall in love at exactly the same time?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.