[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Truly there is no human condition worse than that of Luke Hemsworth.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Truly there is no human condition worse than that of Luke Hemsworth.

Who here the /ugly duckling/ of the family?
>>
>>29180364
That's so unfair. Glad I don't have brothers
>>
>>29180364
I reckon his mum was hammered and careless when they had him
and then the next two they decided to be proper parents
>>
>>29180384
>unfair
>white
>blonde, blue eyes
>born in first world country
>average height
>average looks
>semi-famous

Fuck right off. This guy's life is EZ mode. It sucks his parents learned about HGH after he was done growing, but his life seems pretty okay compared to most people's.
>>
>>29180589
I think he meant compared to his brothers, kind of an ugly duckling situation
>>
I've met all 3 hemsworths, Chris and Liam are some of the happiest friendliest fuckers around and Luke had a huge chip on his shoulder
>>
> looks like Brad Pitt with a shit haircut
> Only looks like shit because other two are highly exceptional
By himself, he's still sitting on robots, the other two are like 6'3", he's still 6', white with piercing blue eyes.
>>
The guy's probably about 5'10" and fairly good looking in his own right. Could be a lot worse.
>>
>>29180364
He's not ugly. He's just not as absurdly good looking like his brothers.
>>
He needs to move to a flyover state or something.
>>
>>29180629
bet you sucked em both off huh
>>
>>29180589
>white
>Blonde, blue eyes
>Born in a first world country
>His life is on EZ MODE

This board is rotting, and you are the scum, the mold, that is accumulating here at an alarming speed. Please leave my board reeeeeeeeeeee.
>>
>>29180364
The worst part is that he is the Oldest brother yet you wouldn't know it by looking at them. Imagine having not one but two younger brothers who were not only more sucessful than you but also taller and hotter.
>>
Don't even know which is which but they are all good looking
>>
Im sure Doug Pitt is proud of his brother...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.