[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you Chad right now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10
File: chad mcthundercock.jpg (23 KB, 360x205) Image search: [Google]
chad mcthundercock.jpg
23 KB, 360x205
Why aren't you Chad right now?
>>
ive got the lifting, diet and tanning part down.

im just too pussy to start taking steroids, even though they're pretty much 100% requirement for people with beta genetics like me
>>
>>29180465
tfw finally got access to a gym, good diet, and personal trainer

tfw turns out I have natty chad genetics and make gains like crazy as long as I eat right

im gonna make it brehs
once im jacked and not fat I will finally be able to get a chubby nerdy clingy gf like I always wanted.
>>
>>29180711
Godspeed, robot! BE sure to remember us while your at the top.
>>
>>29180251
Don't want to be. Besides I never had a problem picking up women, so it really wouldn't benefit me.
>>
>>29180251
Because I didn't play team sports in middle and high school.
>>
>>29180711
Nah, what you're experiencing is just noob gains. They will expire soon and you will hit a wall.

You'll know what I am talking about soon enough :)

Enjoy your noob gains while they last :)

You'll be back here crying about how shit being natty is soon.

Not even memeing here btw, 100% serious.

Ive been lifting 4 years now. The first year was amazing, but after that the gains pretty much stop.
>>
>>29181156
Dont worry anon, just because I will look like a chad and talk like a chad doesnt mean that normies still wont make my blood boil or that I will ever fully trust women. The scars you all have given me are deep and will never heal.

it is a comfy kind of despair
>>
>>29181224
read >>29181213

I am afraid you're just a delusional 1st year lifter.
>>
>>29181213
Idk i personally know a few old people who are not in their prime who share my personal trainer and have been making consistent gains for 1-2.5 years.

I am sure that my gains are from being new but if I hit a natty wall then I will be fit enough to not worry about it.
>>
>>29181259
nah, you don't understand.

just wait. you'll be on here soon enough crying about how lame natty lifting is.

you don't realize it now because you're new, its as simple as that.

everyone who first starts lifting gets their noob gains and thinks they're going to make it

truth is nobody who actually builds a solid physique is natty, everyone who tells you theyre natty and they look good, are lying to sell something

you have a lot to learn :(

in a way i kind of envy your ignorance, i wish i could go back to thinking like you do now...being ignorant and unaware made life so easy
>>
I've been lifting for 6 years. I get outdone by queers lifting 6 months. Just dropped the gym Jew and doing callisthenics everyday.
>>
>>29181304
dude I think you have fallen for the /fit/ memes. I know plenty of guys (like 4) who are confirmed natty and have solid physiques (not body builder tier but enough for any mentally stable human being). I dont want to look like the rich piano-man, I just want to be a big guy 4 me
>>
File: Hot-gay-guys-kissing-twinks-06.jpg (110 KB, 850x1275) Image search: [Google]
Hot-gay-guys-kissing-twinks-06.jpg
110 KB, 850x1275
Because i'm a feminine faggot that want's to suck Chads dick
>>
>>29181324
are the lannisters jews?

>richest family in Westeros
>inbred/incest
>rule the country
>backstab each other
>psychopathic
>>
>>29180465
>beta genetics
One of the most annoying myths of today making healthy men hate themselves:
http://irongangsta.blogspot.de/2013/04/best-detransformations-in-bodybuilding.html
All "natural bodybuilding gurus" from youtube are just bunch of liars, who wants to earn some money on fools.
>>
File: EAT BIG TO GET BIG.jpg (141 KB, 935x898) Image search: [Google]
EAT BIG TO GET BIG.jpg
141 KB, 935x898
>>29181356
>I just want to be a big guy
Good luck with that!
>>
>>29181356
>says ive fallen for /fit/ memes
>goes onto describe the polar opposite

I bet you think only IFBB 300pound monsters are on steroids are everyone else like Jeff Seid is natty right?

LMAO. You delusional prick. Guys who you THINK are natty because they're small, and not monsters, are all still on fucking drugs.

You just don't get it. The fact you made the comparison of Rich Piana tells me you're that type of person who is delusional and thinks bodies like all the youtube fake nattys are natty just because they arent giants.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-07-12-11-31.png (184 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-07-12-11-31.png
184 KB, 720x1280
>>29180251
There is only one rrason GENES LOTTERY. Ofcourse you can fix your beta loser behaviour, BUT YOU ALWAYS WILL BE MANLET/DICKLET/UGLY. Thats why
>>
>>29181529
>watching jewtube
oh man this is why you have issues

no i actually know REAL PEOPLE
REAL NORMIES
REAL CHADS
who dont do roids and still look good. crazy right?
I know you can roid and not be the hulk.

and I know they dont roid because most of them cant afford roids and the ones that can are morally against it.
>>
>>29181677
I may have hit the gene lottery, but I would like to let you know that one is all and all is one.
God put me on this Earth to ease other's suffering.
Who is to blame for all this agony and anguish, torturing humans just for what they look like?
America.
We are sick, and we need a cure.
That cure is me. I am working on the greatest comic the world has ever known.
They will know my name.
>>
Tfw respiratory issues growing up
Tfw ankle tendons overextended from heavy physical labor
Tfw endomorph so gains are easy and losses are hard
Tfw still had sex with four women in the last three years

I'm fine as myself, more or less. Haven't found anyone lately because vampire schedule and fell for the online relationship meme.
>>
>>29181779

Why do you care if the world knows who you are

You're dead in a few decades anyway
>>
>just go to the gym bruh

Hahaha. fucking retards.
>>
File: 1450228411254.jpg (147 KB, 800x482) Image search: [Google]
1450228411254.jpg
147 KB, 800x482
>>29181853
Because my Spirit will live on.
>>
File: _.jpg (86 KB, 583x495) Image search: [Google]
_.jpg
86 KB, 583x495
>>29181758
>who dont do roids
Are you checking their asses everyday?
>cant afford roids
Lol, that's improbable. HGH is very expensive, but roids are not.
I don't do them because it is a heavy drug, worse than fuckin' methadone. You can't stop taking them or you will transform into a pregnant women.
>>
>>29181906
checkin on dose sweet sweet dude asses all day every day

but no really there is such thing as people who are honest. not everyone is out to get you.
>>
>>29181952
It is not about honesty, it is about fuckin' jail. In most countries roids are prohibited by the law.
>>
>>29182007
>be USA
>have legal roids
>some people still chose not to take them
>they still look good and lift good
fucking insane right?
>>
File: p3hpulay5b7.png (469 KB, 614x616) Image search: [Google]
p3hpulay5b7.png
469 KB, 614x616
>goes to the gym for years
>shredded as fuck
>skipped face day all along
what is life
>>
File: index.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>29182066
>skipped faceday
Fucking awesome
>>
>>29181906

Still worth it for those good years
>>
>>29180251
Not-Chads are that way usually because they learned a shy demeanor from their parental figures.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.