[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Happiness in only drugs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 4L_6uvKmCwD.jpg (10 KB, 280x180) Image search: [Google]
4L_6uvKmCwD.jpg
10 KB, 280x180
What's up dudes. I need some help, I'm just walking around and wondering what my life has become.

> Only find happiness in drugs / alcohol
> Jack off three times daily
> Have a gf but things are becoming distant
> Only a handful of friends
> That handful is becoming smaller every day

I have so much to live up to but I just waste it snorting oxycodone and drinking until I pass out
Why do I even do these things?
>>
>>29179864
At least you have money for drugs. Try being suicidal with drugs as your sole coping mechanism, yet being completely broke and unfit for work. Your life sounds like heaven.
>>
File: 1465173017718.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1465173017718.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>has money for drugs
>has a gf
>has time to jack off three times a day
>has a handful of friends

Jesus christ fuck off to facebook you faggot normie
>>
>>29179864
>snoring oxy
Idiot
>>
>>29179935
>>29179966
/R9K/ - Bait, the board.

how is doing drugs everyday until you passout sustainable?

You are living an easier life on NEETbux than what he is doing

Let's face it anyways you're 16 living at your parents.
>>
>>29180034
I'm unemployed and do not get any form of income. I'm 26 and live with my father.
>>
>>29180057
So you live off your dad still?

so I was correct just off with the age?

Just because he is using doesn't mean he has money or didn't recently start fucking his life.

He'll turn to stealing as well because of the addiction where you don't require more money than food and a place to sleep.
>>
>>29180105
I've already committed more crimes than I can count in pursuit of my drug use, including selling and stealing them. I can't even do that now for various reasons. Stop trying to one-up me. I've been where he is, and descended much further.
>>
>>29179966
>>29179935
I never said I had a hard life, I know my life is good. Why do I choose to ruin it completely with things I know will only lead to disaster? I have a fucking good life compared to most, so I don't understand why the only things that are enjoyable are the same things that are going to fuck my whole life over
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.