[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>only old fags will remember this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (339 KB, 1280x1360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
339 KB, 1280x1360
>only old fags will remember this
>>
>>29179575
Ummm I've only been here a week and I saw it on /r/4chan like years ago lol
>>
>>29179575

Yeah. She's not that good looking. She's the 'cute, sweet' type that lusts after Chad and tries to virtue signal to him by acting like a "good girl" at every opportunity.
>>
>>29179586
This post isn't funny
its sad that there's a good chance its not even bait
>>
I recognize her from instagram. Is she an r9k meme in addition to being a model?
>>
>>29179709
>>29179632
>>29179709
>>29179617
>>29179586
>>29179575
I'd fuck her to oblivion and pound those cheeks of hers

Lifting that ass and grabbing that waiste and slamming her till I came
>>
She looks better when the image is big, it's usually the other way, what a cutie.
>>
>>29179826

I'm not sure why you had to tell everybody that, but alright. /r9k/ has always orbited different women they put on a pedestal, so I'm sure you orbited her back then.
>>
Newfag here. Who is she?

Oregano chicano
>>
>>29180754
https://www.instagram.com/bayleesoles/
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.