[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Embarrassing Parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1464931472030.jpg (1 MB, 1333x1871) Image search: [Google]
1464931472030.jpg
1 MB, 1333x1871
>go to neurologist first time
>be with (single) mom and some other man's kids she's watching
>so it's 4 of us including me for MY appointment
>doctor is a jew, comes in
>mom already starts running her mouth saying how she's babysitting a friends kids (shes actually fucking the guy but says they are friends in public)
>doctor is smiling and saying hi to the kids
>then mom mentions she travelled abroad
>doctor asks where
>note doctor is chill and calm
>she's one of those "naturally loud" excuse assholes who yell in people's faces
>after bragging he asks about one single place from the country she visited
>can't tell if he was shit testing her for how she only goes places just to say she went
>She doesn't even know the place but comes up with an excuse why she didn't go
>next he starts to ask questions to her about how I was as a child
>she starts going off on a tangent about how I flunked uni and my home habits as if he's her fucking counselor
>can see his face in visible pain as he tries to shut her up
>telling her to stop and answer these questions
>she manages to fuck up every question
>he asks if I've been to counslors recently
>has to tell her to get a counselor through my insurance
>atmosphere completely changes from when he first walked in
>as I'm sitting still being patient and quiet she brings up that I might have ADHD when I came for autism
>tfw

I don't fucking get it. What's wrong with people, especially women? Always embarrassing themselves in front of professionals shit.
>>
>>29179563
>one anectodal data point
>sweeping generalization
Can't say much about people, but I can tell you that you're retarded.
>>
>>29179563
Why did you even take your parents you moron, there's no reason they need to attend a neurologists appointment.

That, combined with you making a huge assumption about how all people are a certain way because you didn't like the way she answered shit and you posting that stupid chart, makes me think you're just underage and pretending to be an adult, like half of this fucking site.
>>
>>29179563
>tfw robot-tier

People in general are assholes OP, one of the problems of this current system wich glorifies individualism. But don't worry there are still some good lads out there
>>
File: 1465344366408.jpg (30 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
1465344366408.jpg
30 KB, 500x330
>>29179563
Man has limits, and accepts them and desires them; woman, who does not recognise her own entity, is not in a position to regard or perceive the privacy of those around her, and neither respects, nor honours, nor leaves it alone: as there is no such thing as oneness for her there can be no plurality, only an indistinct state of fusion with others. Because there is no "I" in woman she cannot grasp the "thou"; according to her perception the I and thou are just a pair, an undifferentiated one; this makes it possible for woman to bring people together, to match-make. The object of her love is that of her sympathy - the community, the blending of everything.
>>
File: 34298673.jpg (173 KB, 695x900) Image search: [Google]
34298673.jpg
173 KB, 695x900
>>29179563
the problem isn't jews, at least not as a race or a faith

the problem is liberals, and post-industrialization
>>
>>29179997
I'm in my 20s and you need to take your parents to get their evaluation of you as a child. What you gonna evaluate yourself. If the neurologist didn't need her there he would've asked her to leave like every other doctor. They specifically told her to go in. This isn't a trip to the therapist.

While point is she was being retarded as fuck.

>>29179834
I never said all people, I never gave a quantification.

Are these 2 posts samefag because I didn't assume all people were a certain way. Basic grammar dictates that I would have said all, most, or everyone. Saying just people is limited due to having different groups/types of people.

Different from saying what's wrong with humanity.
>>
>>29179563
>tfw beyond hope-tier

Luckily I don't think I have severe schizophrenia because I can still somewhat function.
Shit's still so bad that I think about just getting it over with and an heroing constantly.

Haven't even gone to doctor yet because mum's going to freak out when I tell her then probably do shit like OP mentioned.
>>
>>29180167
>I'm in my 20s and you need to take your parents to get their evaluation of you as a child

You absolutely don't need to have that done for a neurologists appointment, and if your parents make you uncomfortable, no doctor will force you. Lets be honest here, you're under 18, and your parents were there because you aren't grown up enough to attend appointments on your own.

>While point is she was being retarded as fuck.

So are you, by bitching about the fact that your mother (who fucking raised you, stop being so ungrateful) gave some answers you didn't like her giving because she misunderstood a question. You then proceeded to make a generalization about everyone off that.

>Are these 2 posts samefag because I didn't assume all people were a certain way. Basic grammar dictates that I would have said all, most, or everyone. Saying just people is limited due to having different groups/types of people.

We're not samefagging, and you being pedantic doesn't change the obvious implication of "what's wrong with people" (which is an entire group) and then you saying "Especially women" (which is half the fucking population).
>>
>>29180218
Anon, you shouldn't self diagnose full stop, it's extremely difficult to know what disorder you have until you're diagnosed with it. And that stupid chart has been debunked every time it's posted.

See a doctor if you think something's wrong with you, why would you need to even tell your mum?
>>
>>29180232
I just told you they asked her to come in. What part of they specifically asked her to be there and are having her answer many questions herself so you not understand? Are you a neurologist?

I'm being ungrateful how? She acts retarded and without restraint. I let her do what she wants. It doesn't make her less retarded. But to be quiet honest if she raised me properly I wouldn't be visiting doctors.

Lastly it is perfectly fine to be pedantic. You are the one who insists that this thread is about generalizations. Its just about feels.

And kys if youre not trolling and think every parent deserves respect for doing what billions have done and for what many more can do.
>>
>>29180300
Yeah I know I shouldn't self-diagnose, but I 100% have something along the lines of schizophrenia.
https://news.vice.com/article/this-is-how-one-pot-smoker-learned-that-weed-plays-a-mysterious-role-in-psychosis
Exact same thing happened to me. Instead of immediately seeking help though I 'rode it out' and fully bought into my own psychosis, this went on for about 4 months. Now I'm finally realising that I just went slightly insane.

>why would you need to even tell your mum?
I'm 19 and still live with her. I don't have my own medical insurance and I stopped showing up to work a month ago because I couldn;t handle it any more so I don't have the money to go alone.
>>
>>29180300
>taking a meme image made as a joke seriously
Summerfags need to fuck off.
>>
>>29179563
>PTSD tumblr teir
Maybe fake "i got PTSD from twitter" bullshit, but real PTSD is fucked.
>>
>>29180344
>Are you a neurologist?

Do you even know what sort of doctor you're seeing? You keep comparing them to therapists, when they're completely different fields. A psychiatrist might need to talk to your mum, but short of some disorder that starts in young childhood and develops that can't be easily tested for (there's not many), a neurologist has no reason to see your mum, he could just check your history.

>I'm being ungrateful how?

Because you're going on about how retarded she is because she messed up a question, when she's the one who fucking raised you and evidently took you there.

>But to be quiet honest if she raised me properly I wouldn't be visiting doctors.

Yeah, that's how neurology works, if they'd just raised you better you wouldn't have developed a fucking physical condition.

>Lastly it is perfectly fine to be pedantic

Not when you change the entire meaning of your thread.

>And kys if youre not trolling and think every parent deserves respect for doing what billions have done and for what many more can do.

Mate, you clearly live with your parents, they care enough to take you to the appointment, and you're going on about how they don't deserve respect because you didn't like the way they answered questions at an appointment that according to you, they had no choice but to go to. Everything you say just makes it more obvious that you're underaged, no matter how much you go "nuh-uh, I'm in my 20's!".
>>
>>29179834
>posts in r9k
>compains about retarded people
>>
>>29180363
>Exact same thing happened to me. Instead of immediately seeking help though I 'rode it out' and fully bought into my own psychosis, this went on for about 4 months. Now I'm finally realising that I just went slightly insane.

Schizophrenia isn't psychosis alone, there's a lot more to it. That's why you shouldn't self diagnose, because you absolutely don't know as much as a doctor.

>I'm 19 and still live with her. I don't have my own medical insurance and I stopped showing up to work a month ago because I couldn;t handle it any more so I don't have the money to go alone.

Where do you live that there's no free mental health services, or basic level of healthcase? Even the states has access to this as far as I know.

>>29180365
I've been here for years you moron, and that dude clearly took it seriously, saying "Oh, this is beyond hope tier so I mustn't have it that bad".

I was also in the thread it was first posted, and the OP was treating it as a serious ranking system.
>>
>>29180496
>the OP was treating it as a serious ranking system.
Nobody is treating it seriously the picture isn't even related to the subject of the thread.
Embarrassing parents is not mental illness. Idiots everywhere.
>>
>>29180544
>Nobody is treating it seriously the picture isn't even related to the subject of the thread.

Did you even read my post? Fuck off.
>>
>>29179563
>Schizophrenia
>Beyond hope
Maybe if your knowledge of it only comes from movies and TV shows
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.