[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you get over a oneitous? Everyone just tells me to find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: latest[1].gif (5 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].gif
5 KB, 650x450
How do you get over a oneitous? Everyone just tells me to find a new person but that's not working out very well. I need alternatives.
>>
OP here, I'm drinking alone if anyone wants to talk.
>>
You will get over it once you turn 20. 2D is superior in any way.
>>
Not looking at their social media helps a lot.
>>
>Bump for interest
still stuck on my oneitis after 4 months, she's all I can think about
>>
File: tp3_cover-front.jpg (642 KB, 1719x2523) Image search: [Google]
tp3_cover-front.jpg
642 KB, 1719x2523
>>29179422
getting a hobby helped me, especially if it's physically or mentally rigorous
>>
oneiti are for normies
>>
replace the feelings with crushes on celebrities you will never meet
at least then you don't think, "what if"
>>
File: 105.php.png (300 KB, 480x368) Image search: [Google]
105.php.png
300 KB, 480x368
Obsessed over a girl for 3 years. Use to think about her, dream about her, write about her, etc. I finally came to terms that she will never be attracted to me and stopped thinking about her.

It's hard to forget her, but I just let the feelings pass.
>>
>>29179422
Took me like two years. Time, feel shitty whilst you go on about your mundane life and eventually you'll forget she existed or so you'll tell yourself. You'll just stop prioritizing her as time goes on so give it time.
>>
When I was 18 I long distance dated a girl for just over a year. She came to visit when she was on a trip through my state, stopped by on way down then back up for a hour each time. We made out, was pretty great.

She dumped me the next week because I was too fat. 7 years later stI'll haven't talked to a woman.

Looked her up last week. She is now as fat as I was then and now I can move on.
>>
>>29180413
In a similar position, though I actually haven't seen her for the last three years (which I guess means she has been my oneitis for longer). I sat by her for most of my sophomore year in high school, became friends with her; however, I'm a hopeless romantic and fell in-love with her, but she had a boyfriend, so I would have never tried anything; plus, she was two years older than me.

I still dream about her sometimes.
>>
File: mirror.png (153 KB, 1166x701) Image search: [Google]
mirror.png
153 KB, 1166x701
>>29180471
When i was 15 i long distanced a girl for 4 years, i gave some guy an old phone that still had pictures of her in it (i had forgotten all about that). He had a thing for cucking guys, i remember he would show me and all his friends pictures of himself in the shower with some guy's girlfriend. He started messaging her(girl i was in a ldr with), she began acting weird. Him and his friends got her to stop by the state we lived in, I suspected something was going on so regrettably ended the relationship. One day i was invited to "hang out" then they invited me to taco bell, guess who was sitting there with a bunch of guys, we didn't speak to each other we just briefly exchanged a glance. I bet they all fucked her too. I still feel like absolute shit from that experience, four years meant nothing to her. I wish that like you i could have had something to help me get over it.
>>
>Get job
>Make money
>Buy things you want
>Do things you want to do

Got over mine pretty fast that way.
>>
>>29182015
>this is an excellent idea

Fuck anyone who thinks it will make them less """sensitive""" or able to feel. Your excessive pussiness is what got you into oneitis in the first place. Only hardening the fuck up can save you now.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.