[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck are you obsessed with this girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Why the fuck are you obsessed with this girl?
>>
>>29179402
she still looks cool
>>
>>29179636
in what way explain to me good features she has
>>
File: imfillinit.png (192 KB, 297x299) Image search: [Google]
imfillinit.png
192 KB, 297x299
>>29179402
I'M NOT
IT'S THE OTHER FUCKING WASTES OF CARBON ON THIS BOARD
TROLLS TROLLING TROLLS TROLLING TROLLS
WE ARE SO FUCKING FAR IN THE RABBIT HOLE THAT IF EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD DROPPED DEAD IT WOULD BE A NET GAIN FOR OUR SPECIES
I HOPE EVERYONE READING THIS HAS A GOOD DISCUSSION WITH THEMSELVES ABOUT SUICIDE
>>
There are many girls in this picture. I don't know which one /r9k/ is obsessed with. Is it top middle, with the unibrow and the tooth gap? She's pretty cute.
>>
>>29179697
one in track suit senpai
>>
>>29179675
Kill yourself so someone or something can steal your carbon
>>
what state is she in? upper middle looks like a girl I see
>>
>>29179402
I feel sorry for the father, one man in a house of mentally ill women, must be hard so he probably stopped giving a shit about it all and that's why he's such a shit father that lets his own daughter do drugs and camwhore on this site
>>
>>29179402

which one am i supposed to be obsessed with? could you circle her or something?
>>
File: feet.jpg (90 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
feet.jpg
90 KB, 900x1200
>>29179402
because she has sweaty toes and soles that NEED to be sucked and licked
>>
>>29179402
All hope is lost now, the mental ward will be the end of her. I'm not glad of tnis outcome.
>>
>>29179671
She's kinda cute. Nice smile, good teeth. Perfect skin tone, not bad hair either.
>>
>>29179402
Wtf is up with her fingers??
>>
None of these girls are remotely attractive. They're all dorks.
>>
we're addicted to sadism as much as she is to heroin
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.