[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you finally accept that it's all about looks? If
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: XBzLl.jpg (195 KB, 500x638) Image search: [Google]
XBzLl.jpg
195 KB, 500x638
When did you finally accept that it's all about looks? If you're born ugly you are fucked in the world.

> The halo effect
> Scientifically and socially proven to be easier to get a job and raises/promotions if you are attractive
> Having a 8/10 or above face, being over 6 foot will make 90% of the women on earth wanting your dick
> Attractive people are scientifically more happy because they have the privilege not to get bullied or isolated as a child

> INB4 get /fit/ or rich.

This is a lie robots tell themselves to make them feel like they can change and have some sort of power BTW.
>>
That guy is ugly, no cheekbones and narrow face
>>
Looks somewhat matter, but overall it comes down to personality. I'm about a 7/10 and I don't have any girls wanting my dick. Definitely far from happy also. But then again im not an 8/10 and I'm only 5'10-11 ish
>>
>>29178814
Dude i'm 6'4" and i've never even talked with a woman for more than 10 minutes at a time, fuck off.
>>
>>29178853
He may not be your taste, but do you honestly think the majority of women wouldn't lust for him?
>>
>>29178859
Mostly looks
People won't even approach if your looks are unsettling,creepy, or akward. Maybe amongst ugly people personality is key but that is because they haven realized it yet or they decide to ignore it.
Also I realized it in middle school. Little fat ass me wondered why girls didn't like me, at some point it hit me that I was fat, so then focused on looking the best I could. I still haven't reached my goal but hopefully the fit healthy me is handsome enough to not have to depend on my personality.
>>
>>29178878
You're not trying hard enough buddy
>>
>>29178878

> I have the key but I'm too lazy to unlock the door

Yeah, sure sounds hard for you bud.
>>
>>29178878

>Be 6"4 ripped good looking master alpha genes destined to fuck every pussy on earth
>Shitposting on r9k
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.