[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I-I ate so much that it hurts when I stand up. Can you carry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 51011703_p1_master1200.jpg (492 KB, 901x1200) Image search: [Google]
51011703_p1_master1200.jpg
492 KB, 901x1200
>I-I ate so much that it hurts when I stand up. Can you carry me to the car and rub my belly once we're inside?
How do you respond?
>>
>>29178802
>implying I can drive worth shit
>>
>>29178802
tell her to stop eating all those shrunken people all the time obviously

ever since she visited 5chen /p/ she's been gorging
>>
>>29178802
This picture reminds me of when my internet was down once and I had to draw things to masturbate to.
Imagine that though? Someone took the time to paint, color, sketch, refine and draw this one picture for sexual gratification.
>>
>>29178802
well, what's a good activity to get your stomach working?
it's sex
>>
>Put her into my McScooter tm. assigned to me by the U.S. Government
>Scooter comes attatched with retractable McBellyRubber tm.
>Have her drive through the Mcdonald's tm. parking lot to my McCar tm.
>Car self drives while playing America Fuck Yeah through my McStereo tm.
>We arrive at my Mcapartment tm.,which I bought with my Mcfunbucks tm.
>I proceed to have awkward fat sex with her on my Mccouch tm. after she rolls her lard off of her Mcscooter tm.
>I forget my Mccondom tm. and end up impregnating her with my Mcnugget tm. fueled semen.
>End up having to pay child support as the Mccourts tm. ruled by a feminist judge in a Ronald Mcdonald tm. costume goes in favor of her.
>End up having to give all of my Mcfunbucks tm. to her to spend on my bastard children and her new Mccultural tm. Mcboyfriend tm. Jamal.
>Proceed to hang myself with my Mcrope tm.
>God Bless Mcurica' tm.
>>
>>29178802
I want to punch that belly.
>>
File: 1458334099532.jpg (111 KB, 643x803) Image search: [Google]
1458334099532.jpg
111 KB, 643x803
>I don't know what's in those pills you've been giving me, but it's made me put on a lot of weight. I've gained fifty pounds in the past month...
How do you respond?
>>
>>29179702
Up her dosage of course.
>>
>All the guys at school make fun of my ass for being too large. You don't think it's too big, do you anon?
What do you say?
>>
>>29181263
I dont know, you'll have to sit on my lap first for me to be able to decide.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.