[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post your problems in this thread and i shall give advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 11
Post your problems in this thread and i shall give advice
>>
i keep thinking too much to the point of throwing up
should i seek a therapist before i dig the hole too deep?
>>
I really hate OP. I wish he'd die a horrible death along with every last normie on this planet. I wish I could torture them for eternity. How do I achieve this?
>>
>>29178791
I have persistent fears of abandonment that so far keep me from getting to know anyone, much less develop relationships. There seems to be this innate instinct that people will just leave me or betray me eventually, so there's no point getting to know them.

Thoughts OP?
>>
>>29178791
I think I'm gay, but I'm afraid to be gay because I unironically am afraid that it's the devil trying to make me gay and kill me with aids or something.
>>
I'm not sure if I should commit suicide. I know myself well enough to understand my personality and what I'm capable of, and I know the rest of my life is going to be one of grinding out some mediocre job, living alone and trying to pass the time with small amusements. I think I'd rather die than endure another 60 years of that, and I'm certain I cannot improve. Suicide seems logical in this situation.
>>
File: 56379107_p2_master1200.jpg (174 KB, 640x935) Image search: [Google]
56379107_p2_master1200.jpg
174 KB, 640x935
>>29178810
While a therapist would probably help you a lot, you should try to overcome such a problem by yourself. What kind of things do you think about? Why does it make you so nervous/uncomfortable/whatever? Why not just realizing we are a spec of dust in the inevitability of nothingness called existence and as such we should be happy?

>>29178826
Lmao come and get me mofo
You should search for the way of getting my adress, and then travel to my country
Attacking me at night will be difficult but at 6 pm you have a chance because i leave my home
As for torture i hate electricity.

>>29178834

Sounds like an ego problem. Realize that you, too, can abandon people. Realize that people also feel like shit if you do. Get to know people as a game, and then abandon then. You will turn into a shithead but slowly gain confidence to get real friends. Remember always is just a game like those retarded hijak threads lmao.
>>
>>29178834
Ayy that's me too! I have three good friends from highschool (known them for 9 years) and I keep them at a distance. I let them make plans because I'm afraid if I do, then they'll fall through and I'll be disappointed. It's been working pretty great except I have a gf. In the years we've been dating, I've been able to crack my shell enough to talk about my feelings and shit. I keep her at a distance too. I don't feel bad or guilty, it's just who I am. I have no family around except my parents and moving from a war torn country and not speaking English at 4yrs old really fucks you up for life. Anyway, just embrace who you are and stay in your room. It's safer in here.

Btw my mom made some bomb ass Mac n cheese today, she spoils me mega hard
>>
File: pee pee.png (253 KB, 598x397) Image search: [Google]
pee pee.png
253 KB, 598x397
I don't have a female piss buddy
>>
I've been having a stabbing pain in my heart area for the past 6 years and I've never told anybody.
I always wrote it off as anxiety or growing pains.
It happened again earlier and now I'm afraid this might actually kill me.

I have insurance but I'm too afraid it will be too expensive to see a doc about this. What do?
>>
>>29178891
Your choice, but you don't know what the future might bring. I'd stick around, who knows what could happen.
>>
File: tumblr_nrfz4xTEiR1rq6m3yo1_500.png (247 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrfz4xTEiR1rq6m3yo1_500.png
247 KB, 500x750
>>29178882
Read more books and realize thats dumb af lmao
Also suck dick Idk
BALLS.

>>29179096
Use fetish sites and look for her anon!
Oooooor

Search for a girl and slowly corrupt her into it. I sugest going for the humiliation thing first since she will dig it, then add the peeing and so on.

>>29178891
Well, if you are so hopeless maybe you should die buuuut

Why do you care? Since you are going to die, you should try doing something great before you leave this world forever. Even if it fails, just trying it might grant you happiness

Get super laid or
Kill someone
Burn a house?.

Do something fun and then die.
PROVE YOURSELF ANON.

>>29179165
I had that when i was 15 and never saw any doctor lmao but
I dont know anon

Hmmm...
Wait until you are able to afford it and get a medical revision
Its free here so i cant help, i dont know how it works in your country sorry
>>
>>29179293
This is really shitty advice. You sound like a try hard chick at work that butts into everyone's problems, offers "solutions", and if it fails horribly you brush it off and say "well how was I supposed to know?". Fuck off with your match making, advice giving fantasy and go cook some eggs, fucking whore
>>
I feel trapped in a bubble.
I've felt this way my whole life.
I'm 25 now.
I still feel like a child.
I've never grown up and I'm incapable of leaving my comfort zone.
I know to grow up as a person, I need to escape this bubble.
But it just seems impossible; like I'm held by a ball of chain filled with regret and sorrow.
I want to talk to woman. But I hate myself. Every single thing about myself.
I have no redeeming qualities. And I'm always to tired to do anything.

That's kind of the tip of the iceberg.
>>
File: 1463753456105.jpg (33 KB, 443x269) Image search: [Google]
1463753456105.jpg
33 KB, 443x269
I don't know how to approach women romantically. I have few female friends and acquaintances. I feel like I'm somewhat attractive maybe.

Any advice?
>>
>>29179293
>Use fetish sites and look for her anon!
>Oooooor
>Search for a girl and slowly corrupt her into it. I sugest going for the humiliation thing first since she will dig it, then add the peeing and so on
I don't want to pee on her you fucking creep, I just want a female friend or ideally girlfriend who pisses in front of/ with me, preferably in public

geez
>>
I wanna get swole but I only have a pull up bar
>>
File: tumblr_nzblqweu6t1tkd1hlo1_1280.png (802 KB, 1000x1272) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzblqweu6t1tkd1hlo1_1280.png
802 KB, 1000x1272
>>29179351
Feeling super hurt here

>>29179383
Well clearly dont start with the woman thing. That will fail. Start by improving yourself in a way you can stop hating who you are. Small things. Like, leaving your house, doing gym, studying, anything is fine. And BE DETERMINED. Dont just quit because it feels useless. At least take a grip on one thing, and go up from there. But do something to change, or you will be insulting your fate and everything you could have done with it.

Once you have improved and once you can love yourself, the rest will come alone. But first you need to break the circle with your own strenght.

>>29179406
Aaah well that doesnt look too bad lmao.
Try talking to them and try to be funny
But without trying too hard
If the conversation doesnt flow smoothly, stop it and look for someone else.

Dont be too geeky or dont act too interested. Never say you are a virgin or unexperienced, just act as if you dont care. Imo you shouldnt compliment them since they will realize its forced. I once dated a guy like that and it was embarassing.

Also be clean, shave and act as if you have a lot of hidden stories and experiences you never tell anyone.

>>29179449
There are websites with weighless exercises....

OR

Go to a gym lmao
>>
I want a fat beer can cock instead of my pencil
>>
>>29179609
How about you give me your Skype and I'll give you some advice on making non shitty threads on r9k, unless you're scared little baka girl
>>
>>29178791
I fall asleep and hour later every day and its going to cut into my E3 time If it doesnt stop
>>
File: 24935944656_6eb3a1af13.jpg (57 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
24935944656_6eb3a1af13.jpg
57 KB, 500x281
I'm failing school because I have no work ethic and I'm pretty slow, I live at home and it will take me another 2 years to transfer if I manage to pass classes from now on.

Should I take time to work/ do an apprenticeship or join the military or is staying in school my best option? My parents both think I'm super smart but I'm not even close to the level of the highschoolers in my college.

They also don't want me to move out but I really want to get the fuck out and live a little bit.

What do?
>>
>>29179770
Joining the military might be a good idea if you have the physical strength for it. It pays pretty good and you can retire early.
>>
OP left to make me eggs like the obedient wife i need. Thread closed
>>
>>29178791
I want to lose weight and do 3 cardio 3 strength training a week but I fail often unless I take frequent rest days.

Should I be cool with slowing my progress while I lose weight or start eating like mad and gun it to try to get to an eight minute mile and 20 pushups in a minute, my current goals.

Keep in mind the weight loss is a person's goal, the fitness targets are military standards for entry.
>>
>>29179236
>>29179293
As I said, I understand myself well enough now to know how my life will turn out. That means several different things. Firstly, I know that I'm not capable of working to create change from previous failure. Secondly, whatever happens my life will not improve because I'll still be the one experiencing it. For instance I was encouraged to travel as it would be a both positive experience and an opportunity for development. I did not believe either of those things would be true, and I could visualize myself in a foreign place and see that it would be a waste of time. Regardless, I was encouraged to go and I had the money and no emotional attachment to my job. However, travelling was exactly as I envisioned it. I existed in foreign countries for several months, taking pictures of things other people assured me were interesting and spending too much on food and accommodation. I posted pictures on a facebook profile I had created for the benefit of my family, with comments that I imagined someone who cared would say, and was told in return how envious everyone was of how much fun a fictitious person was having. I deleted all the photos when I got home. The only valuable lesson I learned was to trust myself better. I understand that I have no capacity for growth and positive experience. I cannot "get super laid," and it wouldn't change anything. I don't want to kill someone or burn a house down, and I fail to see how possible imprisonment would be an improvement.
>>
>>29179670
Realize dicks arent as important as psychological dominance

>>29179755
Sleep half an hour earlier everyday.
Remind yourself to sleep with alarms if it is needed.
If you feel like doing something that is not sleeping, think about the E3 and go bed for that.

If you dont, you dont desire it.

>>29179705
Lmao i dont even have skype sorry
I tried but its shit

>>29179770
The military thing sounded great yeah.
You probably will even learn attitude and stuff so you will get a good working moral

Is it a sacrifice but try it anon

>>29179853
Why eggs lmao BOWL OF EGGS
Also, no
>>
File: 1459358026780.jpg (295 KB, 884x902) Image search: [Google]
1459358026780.jpg
295 KB, 884x902
>>29178791
All I want is to find a girlfriend and get married. But as soon as I think I'm getting close to a girl I panic and runaway as fast as I can. What do I do?
>>
>>29179968
>Skype
>easiest messenger and video caller
>a neanderthal could operate it to stay in contact with his rocks
>you call it shit
I usually fuck anything that moves, but you're the exception
>>
>>29179991
You could start by not being a retard
>>
File: 1458138488310.png (369 KB, 629x435) Image search: [Google]
1458138488310.png
369 KB, 629x435
>>29179951
I see, anon.
I think your "soul" is dead.

Do you feel sadness for being like this, or only boredom?

If you feel sad, there is still something in you that could receive joy fron living. But if you dont, maybe you should die yeah.

>>29179914
Sounds like /fit/ advice
Sorry anon, i really dont know

Sorry.

>>29179991
Pretend you want to live alone and approach girls like that. You still will be awkward af but eventually you will get enough experience.

Also talk with girls on omegle?

>>29180133
Are you trying to bully me anon
>>
I'm 5'4" and my dick is 3.5 inches long.
>>
>>29180298
I just wanted a friend but I guess bantz don't translate well over text. My steam name is 1.8t and a gundam is my pic. I'm headed off to bed so add me if you want to give me advice on not being a cave man
>>
All I do is lurk here but I guess I'll ask for some advice because I've abandoned all my real life friends.

How do you break up with somebody who is desperately attached to you and bases their entire emotional structure on you?

As I guessed indulging in my whims doesn't cure my neurosis and I want out.
>>
>>29180356
>calling my thread shit
>calling me retarded
>saying you would fuck anyone but me
>telling me to cook you eggs

Im really not offended but
Is that bantz for you anon?

Sounds kinda too aggresive for me sorry

>>29180319
Go for ugly girls.
Or become rich.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.