[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good pickup lines for girls to use on guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1464687289591.jpg (271 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1464687289591.jpg
271 KB, 960x1280
I need to know how to pick up guys.
>hey boy, wanna go fishing in my fishing hole? I heard you have a nice rod
Would something like that work?
>>
>>29178602
>how to pick up boys
just talk to us.
and we are good to go.
>>
>>29178602

No. That sounds cringey.

Just talk to them, be nice and make it obvious via body language that you like them. It's that easy.
>>
>>29178602
>I want to have sex with you

Are you really that retarded?
>>
>>29178602
just lift up the front of your skirt and rub your clit through your panties in front of him, usually works when I do it
>>
>Let's have a competition to see who's better in bed. I hope to be a sore loser.

Chads love competition.
>>
Can this just be a bad pick up lines thread? I want to laugh.
>>
>>29178602
that is quite literally the cringiest pick up line i have ever heard. worse than deliberate autismo ones
>>
>>29178602
>Are you a dick? Because i want to suck you.

Works everytime
>>
>hey, you're pretty cute, what's your name?
literally be yourself
>>
>>29179787
This. Even it's you're fat and ugly boys are still nice about it. Chad is a pretty cool guy actually and takes complements unlike bitch ass Stacey.
>>
>>29178602

>Hi anon.

That's literally it.
>>
>>29178602

>*spread legs*

>"Open sesame "
>>
>>29178602
>What video games do you play?
Literally this. Take a false sense of interest in him stupid.
>>
File: blrdbl.png (449 KB, 958x438) Image search: [Google]
blrdbl.png
449 KB, 958x438
>>29178602
>Falling for the pick up lines meme.

The content of what you say doesn't matter at all. The only thing that matters is the looks + personality. No one cares about what you specifically say as long as it sounds good and you look good.
>>
>>29180072
What does he have on his mouth?
>>
>>29178602
Hey, show me your shit hole...
>>
>>29178602
>hey boy, wana come over and eat what my mom made?
>what did she make?
>me
>>
>>29178602
Yeah that would work on me.
>>
>>29178722
only works if "she" doesn't have a cock, though
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.