[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>women in the other stalls start laughing and making jokes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: large.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
>women in the other stalls start laughing and making jokes about how long and hard you've been peeing

IT'S NOT MY FAULT I HAVE A GIANT FREAK BLADDER YOU STACY CUNTS
>>
>>29178589
Girls
CAN NOT
>repeat
CAN NOT
be robots
>>
File: image.gif (476 KB, 349x243) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
476 KB, 349x243
>Taking a shit
>Stacies walk in
>"Omg it smells like shit in here!"
>How about you fucking do what you gotta do and get the fuck out of the bathroom?
>>
>>29178628
that's yucky
>>
>>29178589
can you grills aim your piss? you can always aim for the rim muffles the sound
>>
>>29178651
Yes, somewhat. It's hard to aim though.
>>
File: hairpepe.jpg (33 KB, 318x359) Image search: [Google]
hairpepe.jpg
33 KB, 318x359
>go to the bathroom alone because no friends
>the rest of the girls like to pee with at least 1-3 people
>enter the stall
>they giggle and loudly start talking about how its so weird when people walk through the school alone
>>
>>29178651
that just makes a his and a weird ceramic hum, also splashback is an issue
>>
>>29178693
intradasting.
now that you mention it, you kinda need to be standing for it to work, you gotta aim the stream at a certain angle, taking into consideration the curvature of the toilet for the muffling to kick in, otherwise piss ricochets all over the place.

plus 1 for cocks I guess

too bad femanon.
>>
>>29178764
What you can do is spread it, then it's easier to aim
>>
>male
>taking a shit
>chads walk in
>"dis nigga be taken a shit, what the fuck hahahaha"
>"yo boy you doukeying? hahaha"
>stay silent and clench my butthole super hard so I don't poop anymore untill they leave
feels bad man
>>
>>29178807
I'm the one that posted this >>29178628 I know that feel
>>
How do I roleplay as a girl on the internet? Is it actually worth doing? What benefits do you anons receive from pretending to be girls on the internet?
>>
File: phallus.jpg (174 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
phallus.jpg
174 KB, 720x1280
>>29178807
>'aye white boy we boudda push da' shit back up inna dat ass'
>they star banging on the door and pulling on it
>the handle break off and the door swings up
>five of them standing where the door once blocked
>all hung like pic related
>'aye jyrone hol' diss bitch legs up im finna get up in that ass'
>they all take turns on your pucci their enormous cocks stratching and tearing your once small and tight tight hole
>'damn dat wuz sum good pussy boy, hope we's run into you again some time'
>as you clean yourself up and get dressed they all star pissing loudly in the urinal across from you
>here them making fun of you and calling you a fag and a pussy boy

every fucking time I take a shit in a public toilet this fucking happens
>>
>>29178989
>What benefits do you anons receive from pretending to be girls on the internet?

mild amusement
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.