[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do we re masculinize society?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: vc.jpg (138 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vc.jpg
138 KB, 1280x720
how do we re masculinize society?
>>
>>29178526

You can't.

original blah blah13621312
>>
>>29178526
we nuke america, pussification central of the world.
>>
make people dumber.
>>
>>29178540
first step is to stop treating 5-9 year old boys like girls in classrooms.

>>29178566
Fuck off back to Tumblr faggot
>>
End male genital mutilation.
>>
end welfare and therefore end single motherhood
>>
>>29178526
go back to a system that punishes weakness. what you think is masculinity is just normal discipline. whenever resources are limited and competition exists, wow its like magic men are men.
>>
Why would you want to
gd
>>
>>29178917
So that western civilization doesn't fall in our lifetimes
>>
>>29178526
sending all men to war. america became fagsville after ww2
>>
>>29178941
>not wanting civilization to fall

Absolute normie
>>
>>29178526
You personally won't be re-masculizing anything because that involves
> going outside 5-7 days out of the week
> making money from work or odd jobs
> knowing how to use tools
> knowing how to fix things
> putting up with things/people you hate to reach a goal instead of checking out and giving everyone yhe silent treatment
> not crying about your problems like a bitch baby
How does it feel when you go to a mechanic (cause you can't fix cars) and you see a woman under the hood?
> muh affirmative action, they had to
The fuck they did, you think they didn't want another man in a traditionally male field. You were too pussy to learn about anything so you got your balls snatched by a woman.
>>
>>29178526
I watched a documentary about the Hitler youth recently

They would have summer camps, separated by gender. They would learn about great men in their nations past, play sports, sneak out and impregnate the girls at the women's camp, and most importantly would box.

Men need to stop being ashamed of aggression and masculinity. It's what made society what it is. Without it we'd still be living in caves.

Like what >>29178579 said, we need to treat young boys like boys. The classroom and the workplace have been feminized, leaving very few true spaces for men.

Like all great achievements, men will have to take the initiative. Changes will have to be made in education, media, and government to bring back a positive view of masculinity.
>>
>>29178526
What do you mean by this?
Do you mean you want males to dominate public spheres again? Or want society to celebrate masculinity more? Or want individuals in society to be more masculine?
I don't understand.
>>
>>29178997
What a pointless ad hominem post

At least I realize I've been feminized and want to change my ways/ society's ways
>>
>>29178526
you don't

we are in the age of aqarius, wether you like it or not. what is that you ask? it's the time period when feminization peaks to its highest levels in a long time. the only thing that can change it is the passing of time. hold your masculinity if you wish, but it's a futile effort to try and make others. the governments kf the world know this, that's why they are pushing so hard for "progression". you can't win with brute force like you could in the past, you'll just be speeding up ylur own death
>>
>>29178941
Its going to fall you stupid idiot. It happens all the time, over and over and over again. Civilization burns to the ground and rises from the ashes like a phoenix. People like you are so myopic and little picture. The current state of humanity is too sick and diseased to be healed. It will crash. Not a big deal though. You just happened to be unlucky to be born during the decline. Dont take it too personal, and just chill.
>>
turn off internet and electricity
>>
>>29178526
Kill all the whitebois :$?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.