[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 29 >talking to gf >"I'm worried that I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>be 29
>talking to gf
>"I'm worried that I'm losing my hair."
>"so what?"
>"that doesn't bother you?"
>"why would it? every girl automatically expects that the guy she shacks up with will eventually lose his hair. if you don't, great. if you do, whatever. that's just life. you know that someday I'm going to get old and fat, right?"
>"yeah, but I'm OK with that."
>"then we have the same attitude about each other: a healthy one"

I think that if I don't marry this chick, I'll be making a huge mistake.
>>
>>29178472
>she's expecting to get old and fat
She's not even going to try to prevent it, lol.
>>
>>29178502

she means when she's like 80, dumbass
>>
>>29178472
>talking to gf

get out of this board please, norman
>>
>>29178519
>80
>not 30
>>
File: 1465522146575.jpg (80 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
1465522146575.jpg
80 KB, 600x434
>>29178553

you know that people get old, right?
>>
>>29178519
You'd Iike to think so, wouldn't you?
>>
>>29178519
s-s-s-sure
>>
>not wanting to go bald so that you can finally convince yourself that you don't have low-T
>>
>>29178564

Get your clickbait out of here mang
>>
>>29178564
That asian chicks legs are still fine desu senpai
>>
You do you brother man. My advice; you should NEVER marry someone if you at any point feel like you could live without her
>>
>>29178591
>low-T

this is a meme btw
>>
>>29178730
>you should NEVER marry someone if you at any point feel like you could live without her

Wow, that's some really shitty advice.

You're not supposed to get married if you're such a weak piece of shit that you feel utterly dependent on a woman, fucko. You get married so you can create a stable environment to raise children in, which requires two parents who aren't totally useless cunts who only shacked up because they can't handle real life on their own.
>>
>>29178762
I agree with this, the only reason to get married is if your stupid enough to have kids.
>>
>>29178794
>if your stupid enough to have kids.

Yeah, I guess your parents were pretty fucking stupid.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.